Subject: ordering "The Boy Mechanic"

From: [email-masked] (Rich Feldman)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1993 15:10:36 GMT

Here are the details I did not have last week.
You can order The Boy Mechanic from the people who reprinted it,
Lindsay Publications Inc., POB 538, Bradley, IL 60915-0538.
(815)935-5353
The Boy Mechanic Book 1, compiled by H. H. Windsor.
"700 Things for Boys to Do".  5.5 x 8.5 paperback, 469 pages.
Catalog # 4880.  $17.95

Boy Mechanic Book Two.  1000 things for boys to do. 473 pages.
Catalog #20676.  $17.95

Lindsay Press has a Technical Books catalog that is full of 
old books about metalworking, and has detailed descriptions of
each book.  The shipping charge for books is $.75 for the first
plus $.25 for each additional one.

I might add that "The Boy Mechanic" is near the high end of
their price scale.  Many books in the catalog are under $6.
Maybe TBM is a classic and is a big seller.    

-- 

Rich Feldman		Megatest Corp., San Jose, CA 95131
[email-masked]  	{decwrl,sun}!megatest!rich
home (415) 967-6966	work (408) 441-3027