Subject: Tiny Screws, Nuts, and Washers

From: [email-masked] (Kirk Hays)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 21:06:23 GMT

Here's a source that might go in the FAQ:

"Tiny Screws, Nuts, and Washers - Precision manufactured by us for
stock and to order.  Sizes 0000-16 to 2-56 and popular UNM sizes
stocked in many head styles and lengths in both brass and
burr-free stainless.  Matching taps, chasers and gages [sic]
available.  Write/FAX for catalog or send print for prompt
quotation."

J. I. Morris Co.
394 Elm St.
Southbridge, MA  01550
(508)764-4394
Fax: (508)764-7350

I've never used them, nor do I have any financial interest.

-- 
Kirk Hays - NRA Life, seventh generation.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing."  -- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
[I do not speak for Intel, not being an officer of the corporation.]