Subject: Jewelry/Silver supplies by mail?

From: [email-masked] (Jacqueline Hamilton)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1993 19:55:43 GMT

Can anyone recommend a good mail-order source of metals and jewelry
supplies?  There's no stores near me, and I hate driving downtown to
go to the only shop I know of in Houston; would rather just mail-order
my stuff, if possible.

Thanks.

-j.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1993 03:06:29 GMT

> go to the only shop I know of in Houston; would rather just mail-order

if someone could e-mail me those addresses too please?

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Forbes)
Date: 8 Nov 93 05:32:46 GMT

Read the FAQ (news.answers, or periodic posting, or ftp from rtfm.mit.edu)!
Sources include Swest Inc., Alpha Metals  and Rio Grande Albuquerque. 
1-800-555-1212 for phone numbers. I have the catalogs, but they're not
here. All are listed in the FAQ, along with plenty of other sources.

Mark G. Forbes | [email-masked]
Corvallis, OR  | 503 754 3104 home phone    | Hardware R & D
"Never ascribe to malice that which can be blamed on the engineer."

---

From: [email-masked] (M B Wehr (Bruce))
Date: 8 Nov 1993 13:43:53 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
> > supplies?

I found many good suppliers in the FAQ for this group - it should be coming
around again soon.

--
             \       Bruce Wehr ([email-masked])      /            
*--------------\   Ford Motor Company - Electronics Division   /--------------*
 \ Electronics Technical Center - Powertrain Electronic Controls Engineering /
   *-- 17000 Rotunda Drive, Room B360, Dearborn, MI  48121 (313)248-5530 --*

---

From: [email-masked] (Stan Huyge)
Date: 8 Nov 93 18:27:55 GMT

>Read the FAQ (news.answers, or periodic posting, or ftp from rtfm.mit.edu)!

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but the FAQ isn't at rtfm.mit.edu.
I know, because I just looked.  Now I have to wade through news.answers....

Stan

-- 
------------------------------------------------------
Opinions are mine not theirs.  What did *you* think?
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------