Subject: To any smiths in the SE US (particularly GA)

From: [email-masked] (Troy Johnson)
Date: 6 Sep 1993 04:55:10 GMT

A simple question:

How much for a custom designed sword similiar to a Toledo wire-hilt
broadsword?  (Like the Toledo Salamanca seen in Highlander, without
the gold and jewel encrusted hilt of course.)

Haiku

---

From: [email-masked] (Arnold N Pears)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 08:25:31 GMT

>A simple question:

Actually not so simple...

>the gold and jewel encrusted hilt of course.)

Um wasn't that a rapier, not a broadsword?
I assume we are talking about the sword belonging to the
man who attacks our hero in the carpark.
Reproduction costs for such items vary depending on the level of
accuracy you require. What quality of steel in the blade, gold
on the hilt furniture, etc.

Arnold.
-- 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arnold Pears.  Computer Sci Dept		ACSNET : [email-masked]
La Trobe Uni, Bundoora Vic. 3083, Australia.	"Well here we all are then."
    Ph: +61 3 479-1144						-ME