Subject: Anvil for sale

From: [email-masked] (Doug Ayen)
Date: 30 Aug 1993 00:21:39 -0400

For sale: one anvil, app. one-fourty to one sixty pounds (sorry, my "one"
key doesn't work). This has a wrought iron base, a half-inch steel work
plate that is about four and a half inches wide by eighteen inches long.
Has hardie and pritchell hole. The horn has some pitting due to rust (by a
previous owner), easily fixed with a welder. (Talk to me nicely, and I
mught just do it myself.) The anvil is welded (again, by a previous owner)
to a very sturdy iron framework. We're talking inch thick steel bars here.
Working surface is about 4' off the ground. Anvil is in good shape--smooth
face, and the pits in the horn can be easily removed with a good welder. 

$One hundred fifty or best offer.

I am based in Carmel, NY. I will deliver to within a reasonable (i.e. 2 hr
drive) distance. I also regularly go to Boston and Wash, DC. Shipping this
would be prohibative--if you want it that badly, I will make arangements
and bill you accordingly.

I have used this anvil for about four years now, and have had no problems
with it. The face is entirely "live", and there are no cracks or major
chips off it. I have recently bought a larger anvil for myself, so no
longer need this one.

					--doug
________________________
[email-masked]		DoD#0948		Phone: 212 973-6759
Being mad keeps me from going insane.		Ast. Man. Ed, _TAL_