Subject: Steel Blank supplier

From: [email-masked] (Kirk Hays)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 16:13:00 GMT

I just had a very pleasent experience with the following supplier:

William T. Hutchinson Co.
453 Lehigh Avenue
Union, NJ  07083-7926
(908)688-0533
1-800-544-7934
FAX (908)688-8296

They supply carbide blanks, drills, punches and case hardened
shafts.

In particular, I ordered a small quantity of precision ground HSS
blanks to use as go/no-go gages.

They also sell gage sets with cases at a 50% to 60% discount over
the separate items.

They supply the following standard materials:

M2 (HSS) R/C 62-64
WKE45 (11% cobalt) R/C 67-69
M42 (8.25% cobalt) R/C 66-68
ASP30 (8.5% cobalt) R/C 65-67

The M2 and M42 blanks are available in wire sizes 1 through 80,
fractional sizes 1/64" to 1" by 64ths, letter sizes A-Z, metric
sizes from .35mm to 13mm by .05mm.

All non-metric items can be specified for either (+.0002/-.0000)
or (.0000/-.0002).  Metric tolerances are either (+.0051mm/-.0000)
or (+.0000mm/-.0051).

"No Order Too Small."

Prices seem fair for what is offered.  Discounts are offered for
quantity 100 and 1000, and special order items can be fabricated.

-- 
Kirk Hays, NRA Life, 7th generation.  Call 1-800-621-4NRA to join.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing."  -- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)
[I do not speak for Intel, not being an officer of the corporation.]