Subject: Advice sought on angle grinders (UK)

From: [email-masked] (Iain Woolf)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 12:34:13 GMT

I am thinking of getting a small (about 4") angle grinder for
attacking old, stubborn nuts and bolts with. The cheapest I have seen
one advertised for was UK pounds sterling 49.95 + 3 pounds p+p (incl
VAT). Is this a good price, or is it worth spending a little more and
getting a Bosch one or similar?

Alternatively I could buy second hand (what sort of things could go
wrong with wear and tear?) or at a local tool auction. Comments?

It has to be 240V, but other than that I don't really have any
preferences.

Any help appreciated.
 
   Iain.
-- 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Iain Woolf, BNR, Maidenhead UK | My opinions are my opinions    /~\__
 (0628) 794537     esn 590-4537 | [email-masked]    ^^             O -- O
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------