Subject: craft boutique to benefit foundation

From: [email-masked] (Marlene J. Stern)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1993 20:52:28 GMT

I will be having a craft boutique on Sat and Sun, Oct 23 and 24 to benefit
the Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis Foundation, a nonprofit foundation  
formed to help patients and families coping with RRP.  My three year old  
daughter Lindsay suffers from RRP and has undergone 11 operations since her  
diagnosis 18 months ago.  Lindsay faces several hundred surgeries throughout  
her lifetime and will probably loose most of her voice. We are desperately  
trying to convince the medical community that RRP poses a serious health threat  
and that more funding needs to be made available for research toward prevention  
and cure.  

	We are looking for various crafts to sell at the boutique.  25% of all  
sales will be donated to the RRP Foundation.  As in the past, crafters  
throughout the country will be sending me their designs, and shortly after the  
boutique I will send them a check for items sold, less 25%.  If you are  
interested in participating, please contact me, Marlene Stern, Recurrent  
Respiratory Papillomatosis Foundation, 
50 Wesleyan Drive, Hamilton Sq., NJ  08690  609-890-0502
[email-masked]

Thank you.  Marlene