Subject: Filtering Compressed Air

From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Henry)
Date: 8 Dec 1993 05:19:45 GMT

To all compressed air users:

What do you folks do to filter and/or provide oil lubrication to the
compressed air used to drive your air power tools?  Is a filter necessary? 
I suppose there are also times when oil-free air is required for certain
chores.

Thanks,

Metal Meister

---

From: [email-masked] (Howard Rebel)
Date: 8 Dec 1993 11:02:10 GMT

I put a few drops of oil into the air input of each tool prior to
use.  A few tools have oil holes which I service too.

When painting I use a commerical filter.  I do not recall the make
but is is about 8 inches tall a  I do not recall the make
and uses a brownish paper cartridge.

Jonathan Henry ([email-masked]) wrote:
: To all compressed air users:

: What do you folks do to filter and/or provide oil lubrication to the
: compressed air used to drive your air power tools?  Is a filter necessary? 
: I suppose there are also times when oil-free air is required for certain
: chores.

: Thanks,

: Metal Meister

--
Howard Rebel [email-masked]
FAX: 719-590-5701