Subject: Source for Sheet Aluminum

From: [email-masked] (Peter Rukavina)
Date: 8 Dec 1993 10:10:26 -0400

>subscribed for and they don't want to tell me either! ;-) I have been 
>running into trouble finding sheet aluminum in small quantities of small
>sizes (like say 8" x 12" x .09" - 2 or 3 pieces at a time). Forgive me for
>asking an FAQ, but if you promise to answer it and leave it out, it's
>fair game, right? (For those interested it's for a chassis for electronics
>projects.)

Try "Metal Buyers Mart" at 1-800-657-0721.  Their tag line is "The big
name in small quantities."  They advertise .09" aluminum sheet in 12"
lengths for $1.03 an inch of width.  Their address is:

Metal Buyers Mart
N 15 W 22218 Watertown Road, Unit #3
Waukesha, WI
U.S.A.  53186

Fax: 1-414-547-3860

-- 
----------- PETER RUKAVINA * Information Manager * PEI Crafts Council ----------
| Creating a worldwide database of suppliers to the crafts industry? KNOW ANY? |
+---- 156 Richmond St., Charlottetown, PEI CANADA  C1A 1H9 +1 902 566 1584 ----+
|  Me?  [email-masked]  *  Information?  [email-masked]  |
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+