Subject: ABANA address

From: [email-masked] (Brett Miller)
Date: 28 Nov 93 16:13:09 GMT

Many people have written asking for the ABANA (Artist-Blacksmiths'
Association of North America) address.  Here it is:

ABANA
P.O. Box 1181 
Nashville, Indiana 47448
(812) 988-6919

I don't have any commercial interest in the group other than being a 
card-carrying member.

Brett
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brett Miller
Comshare Inc, Ann Arbor MI
[email-masked]

*********************************************************************
* The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Comshare. *
* In fact, they might not even be mine.  I'm just argumentative.    *
*********************************************************************