Subject: LA area barter items ( want welding )

From: [email-masked] (Frank Evan Perdicaro)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 23:21:10 GMT

We are haveing a bit of a throw-out here, and there are a few things that
somebody might want.

You must act QUICKLY on this stuff.

There are two scanner beds taking up space.  These are good quality steel
tables, about 20" by 60" by 30" and weighing about 500 pounds.  Made for
both strength and precision, the top is ground flat.  Could be $free.

There is also a good sized surface plate, about 24" by 36" on a stand.

There are some solid steel, likely mild steel, tubes about a meter by 10 cm.
Headed for the trash.

All sorts of other stuff, too.

I mention this stuff because I have a need for some light welding and 
bending, and I could save some of this stuff if somebody would be interested
in trading.  I have a fork lift if you have a truck.

Call me with your ideas.

-- 
Frank Evan Perdicaro 			Dainippon Screen Engineering of America
 Legalize guns, drugs and cash...today.	   3700 Segerstrom Ave
  inhouse: frank@rebel, x210		      Santa Ana CA 92704