Subject: Workshop safety

From: [email-masked] (Clive Washington)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1993 14:54:45 +0000

I am currently writing an article on chemical safety in the workshop
for one of the UK craft magazines.  It will cover materials like pickle,
hardening solutions, solvents, etchants, etc.

Although I already have quite a lot of information, I would like to hear
from
anyone who has this type of information on workshop materials.  Accident
warnings, cautionary tales, handling information, tox data, will all be
useful.

You can mail me, but I suggest that the material is posted here instead.
The reason is that I won't be able to post the final article since the
copyright
will belong to the magazine.  If you post it here, we can all read it.

Thanks all!

Clive Washington.
Dept. Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Nottingham University.

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce E Johnson)
Date: 2 Dec 1993 20:01:37 GMT

#$@@#!@## Can't remember right now, but a year ago at a Society of
Toxicology meeting I saw a book Chemical Safety for the Artist, or
something like that; possibly published by Elsevier.  I glanced through it
at the meeting, and it seemed pretty thorough and readable. If I can dig
up the proper reference, I'll post it along.

Bruce Johnson
The University of Arizona
[email-masked] play
[email-masked] work

My opininons, Mine, Mine, all Mine!  Bwahahahaha!