Subject: Devilbis Aircompressor

From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Henry)
Date: 1 Dec 1993 20:42:13 GMT

Does anyone have any experience with the Devilbis (spelling?) brand of air
compressors?  I have found a 5hp, 60 gal upright model on sale for $400. 
This model is single stage, and has aluminum heads with cast iron sleeves. 
Are they reliable, quite, etc?

Metal Meister

P.S. Thanks to all who replied to my earlier inquiry regarding air
compressors.

---

From: [email-masked] (Larry London)
Date: 2 Dec 1993 20:39:25 GMT

>Are they reliable, quite, etc?

I have a friend who has one and I think it's a 3hp model. He thinks the
world of it. Apparently this is a high quality piece of equipment and 
hard to find (maybe they're not manufactured anymore). A 5hp model in
reasonable shape for $400 would seem to be a real bargain.

E-mail me if you want my friend's telco #. He'd be happy to discuss 
this machine with you. He's knowledgeable regarding design, repair and
maintenance and parts availability.

Lawrence London
[email-masked]