Subject: New system onboard

From: [email-masked] (Richard Bash)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 01:51:53 GMT

With this message the Combat Arms BBS in Portland, Oregon is please
to join the metalworking conference. My personal interst is gunsmithing
and the like. Other posters from my BBS will probably have similar
interests.

    Please advise where obtain the FAQ file, so I may ftp it and make it
available to callers. This is a dial-up Fidonet BBS system that is not
directly connected to the Internet (hence no ftp capabilities;
sorry; have some File Request capability; Fidonet SysOps should file
request ALLFILES.ZIp for a listing of files; I ftp through Portland
State University, where I am a PhD candidate in Public Administration
and Policy). Thanks in advance for your assistance. Looking forward to
your posts.

 +...................................................................+
 . [email-masked]              Combat Arms BBS .
 . Also: [email-masked]                      P.O. Box 913 .
 . Fido 1:105/68                                  Portland, OR 97201 .
 . Voice: 1-503-223-3160   BBS:1-503-221-1777   Shop: 1-503-640-3209 .
 +...................................................................+