Subject: comments on Rudy Kouhoupt's lathe video

From: [email-masked] (Grant Erwin)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 19:45:32 GMT

I recently saw this video in the Seattle Public Library, and thought
I'd check it out. I was really disappointed. The picture quality was
terrible, the editing was completely amateurish, and the technical
content was very minimal. The best feature of this video is Rudy's
old South Bend Model B, which is in really good shape.

But I would really seriously think twice before ordering this video
from HSM or anywhere else.

Grant Erwin

********* Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one **********

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Jones)
Date: 29 Jan 1994 04:12:06 GMT

>********* Opinions are like assholes - everybody has one **********

Thanks for the warning.  Does anyone know anything about his milling video?
I'm about 1 day away from ordering it.

------
Paul Jones,  Motorola MCG                           [email-masked]
1101 E. University Ave.                             Voice: (217) 384-8529
Urbana, IL 61801, USA                               FAX:   (217) 384-8550