Subject: Dagger1.jpg 1/2

From: [email-masked] (Steve Lindsay)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 20:46:05 GMT

This is one of two posts of a stainless dagger engraved with 
raised 24k gold scroll that I have recently finished.  I had started
on it during the summer of 93 and would work on it periodically.  The 
blade is ATS 34 stainless and the handle, guard and pommel are of
416 stainless.  The inlayed gold was cut out with a jewelers saw 
from a sheet of about .020 thick.  It is 14 1/4 inches long.

To decode it:
Save the two text files in asicc.  Name them DAGGER1.UUE and
DAGGER2.UUE.  Unencode them with the shareware program 
UUDECODE.EXE by placing the exe and the two uues files in the same
directory and type UUDECODE DAGGER1         This will make a file called
DAGGER.JPG.  Now with the shareware program called JPG2GIF.EXE type
JPG2GIF DAGGER.JPG    and this will make DAGGER.GIF   Use your 
favorit gif view to view the file.  It is 640 by 383 pixels big

[ Section: 1/2  File: dagger.jpg  Encoder: Wincode v1.4 ]
Original Input File Size: 62408

begin 644 dagger.jpg

[ Section: 1/2  File: dagger.jpg  Encoder: Wincode v1.4 ]