Subject: North American Model Engineer Show- NAMES

From: [email-masked] (Ron Ginger)
Date: 25 MAR 94 22:36:15

Its getting close to the time for the NAMES show again, and I thought Id post a
reminder here and encourage readers to attend. Ive been to the last three, and
wouldnt want to miss one. Its a great weekend.

This year its April 23 and 24th, in Wyandote Mich- a suburb of Detroit.

How about a gathering of Internet readers at the show? I suggest we all meet at
2:00PM on Saturday afternoon, at the registration desk which is always right
beside the boat pool. Might be fun to see some of the faces attached to writers
in this group.

So- get with it- start making plans now to be at NAMES. Im driving out from
Boston- a 13hour ride, with a van full of friends and engines. We talk
ourselves hoarse for 4 days just about MODEL ENGINES! 

Ron Ginger

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Mar 94 21:51:03 PST

In article <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] (Ron Ginger) writes:

> Its getting close to the time for the NAMES show again, and I thought I'd post a
> wouldn't want to miss one. Its a great weekend.
> 

I'll be there -- I wouldn't miss it for anything!

--  Alan E. Frisbie               [email-masked]
--  Flying Disk Systems, Inc.
--  4759 Round Top Drive          (213) 256-2575 (voice)
--  Los Angeles, CA 90065         (213) 258-3585 (FAX)