Subject: New owner for "Little Engines"

From: [email-masked] (Tim Kirby)
Date: 19 Feb 94 18:49:04 CST

The 'Little Engines' company, originally of California, lately of Colorado,
has a new owner as of last Tuesday (February 15th).

For anyone who is interested, I have included the address and 'phone number
below. The guy who has just bought the business seems keen to make it work,
so if you are one of the (apparently many) people who had a lot of trouble
getting plans, parts or service from the previous incarnation of the company,
you may care to try again.

Oh, the only connection between me and Little Engines is that I am the same
nationality as the new owner (British)... that and I have been waiting for
about 8 weeks for some drawings to arrive... at least the new guy is trying
to find the order.

Ho hum. 

Tim
--
 Little Engines
	13486 Carapace Court
	Manassas, VA 22111
	+1-(703)-791-5322
 Owner: Chris Lockyear-Bratton
--
Tim Kirby --------- Cray Research Inc., Eagan, MN, USA ---------- [email-masked]
Disclaimer: Cray didn't say this... I did...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If all else fails, Immortality may always be assured by spectacular error(JKG)