Subject: Electroplating?

From: [email-masked] (KEDAR ROHIT MEHTA)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 17:00:29 GMT

I'm not sure if this is the right group, but could'nt find any other. My
problem is that I need information about books that deal with
electro-plating of nickel, more specifically, perforated screens used in
printing. If anyone can help, please email me.

Thanks in advance,

Kedar

[email-masked]
-- 
*********************************************
                                            *
Why are most things in life good from afar, *
but far from good?                          *
*********************************************
Need to contact me?                         *
[email-masked]                        *
919-512-9779.                               *
*********************************************