Subject: 2nd CFV: rec.crafts.jewelry

From: [email-masked] (Ron "Asbestos" Dippold)
Date: 22 Feb 1994 23:10:46 -0500

LAST CALL FOR VOTES (of 2)
		unmoderated group rec.crafts.jewelry

Newsgroups line:
rec.crafts.jewelry	All aspects of jewelry making.

Votes must be received by 23:59:59 UTC, 7 March 1994. 

After it appears in news.announce.newgroups, the CFV will be sent to
the jewelry mailing list at <[email-masked]>.

This vote is being conducted by a neutral third party.  For voting
questions only contact [email-masked].  For questions about the
proposed group contact Thomas Greenwalt <[email-masked]>.

CHARTER

This would be an unmoderated newsgroup for the discussion of gems,
gemcutting, jewelry, jewelry making and related topics (workshops,
displays, sources for materials, etc.).  This newsgroup would be
gatewayed to the mailing list 'jewelry' at [email-masked]'.

HOW TO VOTE

Send MAIL to:   [email-masked]
Just Replying should work if you are not reading this on a mailing list.

Your mail message should contain one of the following statements:
      I vote YES on rec.crafts.jewelry
      I vote NO on rec.crafts.jewelry

You may also ABSTAIN in place of YES/NO - this will not affect the outcome.
Anything else may be rejected by the automatic vote counting program.  The
votetaker will respond to your received ballots with a personal acknowledge-
ment by mail - if you do not receive one within several days, try again.
It's your responsibility to make sure your vote is registered correctly.

Only one vote per person and per account will be counted.  Addresses and
votes of all voters will be published in the final voting results list.

unmoderated group rec.crafts.jewelry Bounce Ack List - no need to revote
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
rick%thinker.UUCP
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Ron "Asbestos" Dippold)
Date: 9 Mar 1994 18:52:29 -0500

RESULTS
	  unmoderated group rec.crafts.jewelry passes 219:21

There were 219 YES votes and 21 NO votes, for a total of 240 valid votes. 
There were 2 abstains and 3 invalid ballots.

For group passage, YES votes must be at least 2/3 of all valid (YES and NO)
votes.   There also must be at least 100 more YES votes than NO votes. 

There is a five day discussion period after these results are posted.  If no
serious allegations of voting irregularities are raised, the moderator of
news.announce.newgroups will create the group shortly thereafter.

Newsgroups line:

This vote was conducted by a neutral third party.  For voting
questions only contact [email-masked].  For questions about the
proposed group contact Thomas Greenwalt <[email-masked]>.

CHARTER

unmoderated group rec.crafts.jewelry Final Vote Ack

Voted Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                                               Astrid Raidl
[email-masked]                                Anna-Marie  York
[email-masked]                                          Ozric Tentacles
[email-masked]                                          Alan S. Ferrency
[email-masked]                                     Andrew H. Hardman
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                             Tony Poyner
[email-masked]                                Donn Armstrong x5947
[email-masked]                      Thomas W. Holt Jr., QRD Faerie
[email-masked]                                                 
[email-masked]                                   Barb VanDusen
[email-masked]                                        Rebecca Daria Ross
[email-masked]                               Benjamin Griffin
[email-masked]                                                  B.J. Herbison
[email-masked]                                 Douglas P. Shannon
[email-masked]                                          John Boelter
[email-masked]                                                      Henk Boetzkes
[email-masked]                                      Carol J. Botteron
[email-masked]                                           Christopher Adaline
[email-masked]                                              Rebecca Braxton
[email-masked]                                        Chris Delucia
[email-masked]                                          Jen Doyle
[email-masked]                                        Rick Chappell
[email-masked]                                        Christy Gade
[email-masked]                                         Chua Hak Lien
[email-masked]                                   Chuck Lampman
[email-masked]                                Christian L Claiborn
[email-masked]                                         Cory L. Scott
[email-masked]                                  A cohort's CoHort
[email-masked]                                            Mark Ellison
[email-masked]                                          Craig Peterson
[email-masked]                                              jude shabry
[email-masked]                                   Deborah A. Abbott
[email-masked]                                             Dave Gembala
[email-masked]                                              Dave O'Shea
[email-masked]               Neal Howard
[email-masked]                                                      21012d
[email-masked]                                    Rachelle A Demunck
[email-masked]                                        Denise Sobering
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                                     Dan Murphy
[email-masked]                                         Tom 'moof' Spindler
[email-masked]                                       John R Dombey
[email-masked]                     DONNA D. MCCOLLINS, HUMAN RESOURCES X3629
[email-masked]                                     Rebecca Drayer
[email-masked]                                         John Dunlevey
[email-masked]                                             Sandy Duveneck
[email-masked]                                      Mark H. Huber
[email-masked]                                        Ed Byrnes
[email-masked]                                                      Marc Edgar
[email-masked]                                                Gregory Edwards
[email-masked]                                             David Hall
[email-masked]                                                  Emily Breed
[email-masked]                                              emt3
[email-masked]                                                  Erica Duddy
[email-masked]                                            D Barnsdale
[email-masked]                                    Elliot Nesterman
[email-masked]                              daniel chalmers xv/td
[email-masked]                                                   jim bowers
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                  Sean P. Ryan
[email-masked]                                    anthony . zukowski
[email-masked]                                       lee . seifried
[email-masked]                                      Stan C. Rachwal
[email-masked]                                                  Greg A. Prior
[email-masked]                                               George Muzyka
[email-masked]                                                  Diane Green
[email-masked]                                                
[email-masked]                                                 Geoffrey Spear
[email-masked]                                            JON A HAWKINS
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                    Margaret E. McEnally
[email-masked]                                                Steve Hollasch
[email-masked]                                      Donna Holsten
[email-masked]                                     Hal Sullivan
[email-masked]                                              Helen E Todd
[email-masked]                                goran kniewald
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                             Ireneu Dias
[email-masked]                                        Morris Deanna Lyn
[email-masked]                                      Howard H. Mansur
[email-masked]                                                      
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                     John Anderson
[email-masked]                             James Alexander Chokey
[email-masked]                                                      Josh
[email-masked]                                               John D. Sutter
[email-masked]                                   Jennifer Dungan
[email-masked]                                                 John F. Miller
[email-masked]                                                Joel Furr
[email-masked]                                            Jeanne Leidy
[email-masked]                                        John Abbe aka Rademir
[email-masked]                                   RICHARD ALLAN JOHNSON
[email-masked]                                  Bruce Johnson
[email-masked]                                                 Jesse Ephraim
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                     Judy Anderson
[email-masked]                                     James M. Justen
[email-masked]                                       James W. Swonger
[email-masked]                                      J Robert Bonnngg
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                         Palovuori Karri Tapani
[email-masked]                                                Kathleen O'Bryan
[email-masked]                                                   Kathy D Reid
[email-masked]                                           Katharine Govea
[email-masked]                                                 Keith Hearn
[email-masked]                               Kim Crocker
[email-masked]                                                   Kip
[email-masked]                                          Jacqueline Hamilton
[email-masked]                                       Matthew Klingle
[email-masked]                                         Knut Pedersen
[email-masked]                                                     Karen Pope
[email-masked]                                              Dirk T. Bergstrom
[email-masked]                                        ksdavis
[email-masked]                                               Larry Spence
[email-masked]                                            Andrew Laurence
[email-masked]                                             Lisa Greenbaum - 4900
[email-masked]                                                  Paula Walter
[email-masked]                                            Steven Legowik
[email-masked]                                                 Lenore Ramm
[email-masked]                                                Lord C
[email-masked]                                          Lisa Penninger
[email-masked]                                     Lee A Rabe
[email-masked]                              Milton Grimleigh
[email-masked]                                                  Lynda Mackey
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                                     
[email-masked]                            Michelle A. Berteig
[email-masked]                                         mick carberry
[email-masked]                                               Jack Mcbryde
[email-masked]                   John McClenny [CONTRACTOR]
[email-masked]                                   Tony Meredith
[email-masked]                                                Melanie Hecht
[email-masked]                                     Michele Tomkin
[email-masked]                                                               
[email-masked]                                      Mike Ausec
[email-masked]                                            Melissa M. Lawson
[email-masked]                                          Morgan Hall
[email-masked]                                            Mostly Harmless
[email-masked]                           Melissa Rhoads Warden
[email-masked]                                         Ms. J. Mocha
[email-masked]                                       mike l. topliff
[email-masked]                                             Susan Browning
[email-masked]                                                Murray Bott
[email-masked]                                     Randy Finder
[email-masked]                                                Neil R. Marsh
[email-masked]                                              GERRY NEUFELD
[email-masked]                                             P.J. Evans
[email-masked]                                  Dawn Scotting
[email-masked]                                          Patrick Cauldwell
[email-masked]                            Clive Washington
[email-masked]                                          Paul Abramson
[email-masked]                                                    
Philip=[email-masked]                            
[email-masked]                                       Phyllis Gilmore
[email-masked]                                                    Phil Duclos
[email-masked]                                           Paul Jeran
[email-masked]                                               Pati French
[email-masked]                                                 Paula Moravek
[email-masked]                                william thomas powers
[email-masked]                                   Michael J. Quinn
[email-masked]                                   Rebecca J McFarland
[email-masked]                                                   Ralph Snel
[email-masked]                                               Dick Dunn
[email-masked]                                                     R.C. Jones
[email-masked]                                                            
[email-masked]                                                                 
[email-masked]                                    Anne-Marie Reidy
[email-masked]                                                 Richard Ellis
[email-masked]                                                 Rolf Elak
[email-masked]                                         Ruth Alleman
rick%thinker.UUCP                                               Rick Yazwinski
[email-masked]                                             Richard H. Miller
[email-masked]                                         Robin C. McGee
[email-masked]                            Mr. Smooth at The House of Lloyd.
[email-masked]                                               Ron Schnell
[email-masked]                               Tom Rosenbaum 4-6853 MRCE
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                           Peter Rukavina
[email-masked]                                             Laurie Brandt
[email-masked]                                                Jeff Schoun
[email-masked]                                       Mary Shafer
[email-masked]                                      timothy shimeall
[email-masked]                               Sherlynn (Sherry) Lem
[email-masked]                                         Steve Lindsay
[email-masked]                                           Bob Sloane
[email-masked]                                                      Susan Thomas
[email-masked]                            Stephen Northcutt - E81
[email-masked]                                                           
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                                    
[email-masked]                                                   
[email-masked]                                               EOR
[email-masked]                                                Steve Hampson
[email-masked]                                       Steve Lansdowne
[email-masked]                                          Tamzen Cannoy
[email-masked]                                           Tim Comber
[email-masked]                             Kirk Pearson
[email-masked]                                               tim myers
[email-masked]                                              Tom Carnahan
[email-masked]                                           Thomas Greenwalt
[email-masked]                                            Dave Tomlinson
[email-masked]                                        Torsten Lif
[email-masked]                                                    Tim Kirby
[email-masked]                                                          
[email-masked]                                       Vicki E. Porter
[email-masked]                                              Verna Knapp
[email-masked]                                           Vicki Domansky
[email-masked]                                              Victoria Neff
[email-masked]                                 Dave Ratcliffe
[email-masked]                                                Debra Wallace
[email-masked]                                            Warren A. Pillsbury
[email-masked]                                                         
[email-masked]                                      M B Wehr (Bruce)
[email-masked]                                 Charles W Wertz iii
[email-masked]                                              David C Winters
[email-masked]                                               David C. Glick
[email-masked]                     Dave Shariff Yadallee

Voted No
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                      JESUS EUGENIO SANCHEZ PENA
[email-masked]                         Stefan Antersberger
[email-masked]                                           arthur blair
[email-masked]                                            JAMES CHILDERS
[email-masked]                                              
[email-masked]                                        Bertil Jonell
[email-masked]                                    Elliotte Rusty Harold
[email-masked]                                                              
[email-masked]                                     John R. MacWilliamson
[email-masked]                                          Julian Macassey
[email-masked]                                                        
[email-masked]                                 Lonadar the Wanderer
[email-masked]                                          Steve Rasmussen
[email-masked]                                                   Ren Tescher
[email-masked]                                      Sendhil Revuluri
[email-masked]                                      Robert Mitchell
[email-masked]                                             K. Shane Hartman
[email-masked]                                                             
[email-masked]                                                  Dwight Brown
[email-masked]                                        Ward F. Bush
[email-masked]                                             wade hostler

Abstained
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                                        Jason Faultless
[email-masked]                                          Maxime Taksar KC6ZPS

Votes in error
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]                                                
   ! No vote statement in message
[email-masked]                                         Ronza R Nash
   ! Conflicting votes
[email-masked]                                 SYSTEM 0PERATOR
   ! Invalid address