Subject: Re: Pewter Casting

From: Larry Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 23:41:43 -0500

I have some experience in casting peweter , non ferous and precious metals.
Peweter is avaiable sans lead as high tin peweter from Belmont Metals. Silicon
rubeber molds are suitable for this, although RTV silicones do not hold up as
well as vulcanized rube
sorry for typos my pencil is dull if you need any more info I'll
try to help .
                     Yours,

---

From: [email-masked] (Lord C)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 16:04:33 +0000

> sorry for typos my pencil is dull if you need any more info I'll

***I would be interested to hear about casting in other metals including
   aluminium ,fire away!

-- 

  |----------------------------------------|
    Lord Charvington of London
    resides at [email-masked]
  |----------------------------------------|

---

From: Larry Paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 94 22:12:56 -0500

Dear Lordship,
 This lowly commoner will be more than happy to answer any and all queries
relating to casting non ferrous metals,(to the best of m knowledge).
"Ignore the man behind the curtian"
  Yours ----Larry:{