Subject: Sealing Aluminum Chain Mail

From: [email-masked] (Bob Stewart)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 10:32:42 +0000

Oh, well.  Either sealing aluminum chain mail is beyond the collected wisdom, 
beneath your notice, or everybody thought someone else would answer.

If you do answer, please get me by direct mail, as I'm going to stop lurking 
here.

Thanks anyway.

	Bob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 01:05:15 GMT

> If you do answer, please get me by direct mail, as I'm going to stop lurking 
i'd also be interested in the answer to this....that and how to clean that
white oxidized type stuff off of aluminum

---

From: Kathreen Kruse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 94 00:27:43 -0500

>white oxidized type stuff off of aluminum
 
I'm passing this information on from my husband.  Hope it helps.
 
"The same people who make Naval Jelly make something called Aluminum Jelly
 you need.  My only question, why would you want aluminum
chain mail, what's the point??"