Subject: 1060 series and 5160

From: [email-masked] (David White)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 1994 07:36:41 GMT

Where can I find 10 series steels and 5160?  No one caries it in the
Seattle area.

Thanks

-David

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Hampson)
Date: 28 Feb 1994 23:51:28 GMT

> Where can I find 10 series steels and 5160?  No one caries it in the

You should be able to find these at a supplier that handles tool or
alloy steels.  Pacific Machinery and Tool Steel here in Portland
carries both of these.

---

From: [email-masked] (RICHARD ALLAN JOHNSON)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 1994 23:28:21 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Steve Hampson) writes:
>Subject: Re: 1060 series and 5160
>From: [email-masked] (Steve Hampson)
>Date: 28 Feb 1994 23:51:28 GMT

	Also try custom leaf spring makers/suppliers in the phone 
book as most leaf springs are made from 5160.

	Rick