Subject: Computer Index for Model Engineer Mag.

From: [email-masked] (LrandolphL)
Date: 24 Mar 1994 17:37:08 -0500

the new issue of ME has a review of this labor of love and I have been plying
with it for 2 days now... what a piece of work... almost 30,000 seperate
listings... If you keep back issues of ME (or have access to them) get your
self a copy of this... even with the speed problems I have running this on my
Mac on SoftPC (at IBM AT speeds) It has already proved useful

You can get it from the author for 30UKL or $45 US post payed anywhere...
requires 268 (rec 386) 5.5 meg free HD space, 2 meg of RAM extender mem and 3.5
in disk drive dos 3.3 

it runs as a Borland Paradox Runtime 4.0 package...

he can give support via Email and can be contacted at

Henri Larose [email-masked]

send your checks to him at 211 lanitos Ave, Sunnyvale Ca 94086

I am not conected in any way (other than as a happy user)
L. Randolph Lee

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 94 20:49:57 -0500

Hi. What years does it cover?
 
Thanks,
Charlie

---

From: [email-masked] (LrandolphL)
Date: 1 Apr 1994 13:58:01 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] writes:

>>what years does it cover<<

right now it is from 1960 to 1993... (VOL 122 through 171 inclusive) he is
working on the 50s  right now but he will not comit to shipping any additions
to what has been compleated... he says that if his life changes he would not
want to have to feel obligated to finish a decade... between ourselves I think
it's a safe bet that the 50s will be relaeased.. he is indexing about 1or 2
issues a day right now... I know he attempting to fill out his missing issues
for the 30s and 40s so there is some hope their as well

L. Randolph Lee

<tag space for rent, inquire within>