Subject: Postscript to Bridgeport BOSS/CNC

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Feb 94 12:21:26 -0700

Does anyone have a reference/source for a program that inputs Postscript
files and generates Bridgeport BOSS files (CNC parts program)?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Topliff, Ph.D.			|		      [email-masked]
District Coordinator for Computing	|     602-748-4809     FAX 602-748-4677
Pima College				|     Researching: 1603 TOPLIFF, HEATH,
4903 E. Broadway			|                Trott (England & Mass)
Tucson, Arizona   85709			|            Standard Legal Disclaimers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per pale ar. and sa. three crescents counterchanged

---

From: [email-masked] (Eric Randall)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 1994 23:17:41 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: Does anyone have a reference/source for a program that inputs Postscript
: files and generates Bridgeport BOSS files (CNC parts program)?
: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Mike Topliff, Ph.D.			|		      [email-masked]
: District Coordinator for Computing	|     602-748-4809     FAX 602-748-4677
: Pima College				|     Researching: 1603 TOPLIFF, HEATH,
: 4903 E. Broadway			|                Trott (England & Mass)
: Tucson, Arizona   85709			|            Standard Legal Disclaimers
: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Per pale ar. and sa. three crescents counterchanged

Mike,
I sell a program called TextCAM that converts EPS files into DXF or HPGL
files.  It costs $1295 and is available for both PC and Mac platform.  If
you have the ability to import DXF files into your CAM system, this may be
the way to go!
Eric Randall
3D Software
[email-masked]
913-262-4411