Subject: Re: Postscript to Bridgeport BOSS/CNC

From: [email-masked] (Eric Perozziello)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 18:57:11 GMT

[email-masked] (Eric Randall) writes:
>[email-masked] wrote:
>: Does anyone have a reference/source for a program that inputs Postscript
>: files and generates Bridgeport BOSS files (CNC parts program)?
>
>I sell a program called TextCAM that converts EPS files into DXF or HPGL
>files.  It costs $1295 and is available for both PC and Mac platform.  If
>you have the ability to import DXF files into your CAM system, this may be
>the way to go!

Yikes!  The local computer store around here sells a "graphics converter"
for the PC that converts PS and EPS to HPGL, DXF, etc for under $100.

It also does bitmap stuff.

-Eric

-- 
Why would CONGRESS specifically EXEMPT themselves from the Clinton
health care plan if it's "such a good deal" for the average American?
Maybe it's NOT such a good deal afterall.  Look in the mirror to see who pays.
(REFERENCE: S.1227, introduced by Sen. G. Mitchell.) Truth hurts, eh Willy?