Subject: FAQ part 0 of 4

From: [email-masked] (Jim Kirkpatrick)
Date: 1 Mar 94 12:55:59 MST

I am about to post the latest revision to the FAQ.

Let me know if this needs to get split into more parts, e.g. due
to news system limitations on item size.

Changes:

     Lots of small changes and additions
     Added #29, "How do I anodize aluminum?"

Keep the suggestions coming in!

Jim Kirkpatrick
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (LrandolphL)
Date: 14 Mar 1994 14:21:02 -0500

Due to defects (bugs) in the AOL newsreader I only get the first part of each
FAQ section (up to the Bedside reader books in part one the end (i think) of
section 13 in part 2 and towards the end of part 19 in part 3 the list of
supplyers cuts off at  the end of the listing for Gateway clocks

last line is "-Gesswein"

It looks like about the first 24k or so of each msg is getting through at a
guess...

Could some kind soul send me the whole thing perhaps as a SIT or ZIP file to my
Compuserve account (It is not size limited like AOL is)
[email-masked]