Subject: Atlas quick change help

From: [email-masked] (Philip G Isaac)
Date: 10 Apr 94 01:08:43 GMT

I have obtained an Atlas quick change gear box for the 10" Atlas
which I'll be using on my lathe.  Unfortunately, it is missing one
of the banjos with its gears as well as the thread pitch information
usually attached to the front of the gear box.  

In order to repair the gear box, I need to calculate the number of teeth
on the two missing gears and must know the range of threads available in
each setting.  

If someone out there has this information, please send me an e-mail or 
post the information.    

Thanks, P. Isaac (pgist +@ pitt.edu) 

From bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!inxs.concert.net!taco.cc.ncsu.edu!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!uknet!EU.net!Germany.EU.net!netmbx.de!zib-berlin.de!uni-paderborn.de!urmel.informatik.rwth-aachen.de!gmd.de!dearn!barilvm!news.datasrv.co.il!datasrv.co.

il!plexus Fri Apr 15 10:27:21 EDT 1994
Article: 4475 of rec.crafts.metalworking
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!inxs.concert.net!taco.cc.ncsu.edu!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!uknet!EU.net!Germany.EU.net!netmbx.de!zib-berlin.de!uni-paderborn.de!urmel.informatik.rwth-aachen.de!gmd.de!dearn!barilvm!news.datasrv.co.il!datasrv.co

.il!plexus
From: [email-masked] (Plexus)
Subject: Air Plasma Tools
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked] (usenet)
Organization: DataServe LTD. (An Internet Access Provider), Israel.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 1994 11:00:03 GMT
X-Newsreader: TIN [version 1.2 PL2]
Lines: 10

I would like information about current technologies in the field of air
plasma tools (cutting, welding, soldering, coating).

Also of interest is information about products, companies, and consulting
firms in this field.

many thanks,

Lawrence Normie