Subject: BRIDGEPORT PARTS SOURCE

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Feb 94 13:13:56 -0800

Here is the address of a company that sells all replacement parts for
Bridgeport Milling Machines. Their quality is excellent. I have bought
X,Y and Z leadscrews and nuts from them, great prices and super quality.
They make all parts for the variable and step head. They have a nice
catalog with exploded views of all assemblies.

               High Quality Tools, Inc.
               1327 E. 289th St.,
               Wickliffe, OH
                        44092

        phone: (216) 944-0144
        Fax:   (216) 585-2265

They are much cheaper than BPRT. with no apparent differences. They
also manufacture the parts. Hope this will be of service to you.

                                   Regards
                                   Michael

---

From: [email-masked] (Ken Moonitz)
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 09:57:12 PST

Try Sobel Machinery-

201-768-9645

---

From: [email-masked] (John Angus)
Date: 2 Mar 1994 08:58:03 GMT

A good source for Bridgeport and South Bend parts, both new and used, is:

Lee's Machinery
4089 N. Ridge Road
Perry, OH 44081
216-259-2222

The owner, Lee Zinn, does used machinery rebuilding of all kinds and has
many new and used parts available as well as lathe chucks and other tooling.
He also makes certain parts for certain machines that are either unavailable
from the manufacturer or prone to breakage (like the 9" South Bend backgear
assembly) that are better than the original.

He's also a fun guy to talk to.

Tell him I sent you...

John

John Angus                           [email-masked]

Working with Windoze is sort of like playing "Chutes and Ladders"...
WITHOUT THE LADDERS!