Subject: Re: drum reversing switch

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rehmus)
Date: 12 Dec 1994 04:50:39 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] () writes: 

>
>	Howdy, folks! The drum reversing switch on my 12 yr. old Myford 
>Super7B lathe failed the other day, prompting a search for a 
replacement. 
>They're not avail. in my little town so I looked in all the mags. for a 
>Myford parts distributor. Guess what? there isn't one anymore! D&M 
Model 
>Engineering is the name of the outfit I bought the lathe from, but 
>they're either gone or no longer carrying Myford parts. I FAXed Myford 
>directly and they said they are searching for a new distributor, so if 
>someone out there wants the job..... 
>	Meanwhile, Myford's new replacement switch weighs in at over 
>$150.-, once delivered, so I'm off to Grainger!
>
>--
>"Steamboat Ed" Haas		:	Co-founder of the 
>Voice: 805-968-7534		:	    SBSMEEBBQ
>FAX:   805-JOB-TWAT		:	-Call about our Newsletter!
>				:	(3pp, legal, Sub: $20./yr.)
>	--------Decks a-wash in a sea of words!!--------
>					
>

Northern Freight carries a very good drum swith for about $35.00.

Mike