Subject: Help in finding supplier of Copper and Pewter foil

From: [email-masked] (NORTH GLASGOW1)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 13:28:00 +0100

Hi,,

My name is Alex Moffat and I am a Lecturer in North Glasgow College in
Bonnie Scotland and I am looking for help in finding a supplier of
Copper and Pewter foil with an adhesive backing.

If anyone knows a supplier in Britain or the United States of America,
I would be grateful for the address.

Thanks in anticipation,

ALEX MOFFAT.

---

From: [email-masked] (J. Kimberlin)
Date: 12 Jan 1995 17:06:24 -0800

>I would be grateful for the address.

Can't say Alex, but the Prince Edward Island Crafts Council has a list of 
suppliers of stuff for crafts.

URL: gopher://gopher.crafts-council.pe.ca/
URL: http://www.crafts-council.pe.ca/Welcome.html  (home page)
or maybe ftp gus.crafts-council.pe.ca  ---then find the right files for 
your craft or other keyword.

They post the FAQ on news.answers every 2 weeks or so.

JerryK