Subject: Lathe tool posts

From: [email-masked] (lee)
Date: 5 Dec 1994 17:33:26 GMT

Hi all,

Anyone know where to get MULTIFIT "A" quick change
lathe toolposts from. I want to buy some extra 
"cartridges" for it so I can set up various tools 
for use.

They are apparently made by a Swiss company.

cheers,

Lee.

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rehmus)
Date: 6 Dec 1994 00:40:59 GMT

>They are apparently made by a Swiss company.

Don't know about the name MULTIFIT, but if you are talking about the 
Swiss-made toolpost that has what looks like steel columns cut into the 
post so that you get 40 different set angles around the post, see Enco. 
1-800-873-3626 and you will be connected to the nearest store.

Best,

Mike