Subject: Please point me to the FAQ

From: [email-masked] (Les Aquino)
Date: 18 Jan 1995 13:33:50 HKT

Could some kind soul please point me to the faq file(s).  I know
it's split into 8 parts (I think).  I've accessed the site before
but lost the address.  Thnx for ur help.
-Les

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 18 Jan 95 08:33:07 MST

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Les Aquino) writes:
|>Could some kind soul please point me to the faq file(s).  I know
|>it's split into 8 parts (I think).  I've accessed the site before
|>but lost the address.  Thnx for ur help.

I thought I'd post this in case there are "me toos".

The FAQ is posted around the start of each month, and is also available
via ftp from plains.uwyo.edu in the METAL directory.  Note that Plains
is down on early Sunday monrings and early Monday mornings, USA MST.

Jim

---

From: [email-masked] (Daryl Bender)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 16:57:35 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (James

> is down on early Sunday monrings and early Monday mornings, USA MST.

Is there Web access to this directory or if not will there be?
Daryl
-- 
Working, but not speaking for BNR.