Subject: Re: Needed Source for Ni-Ag Wire

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Vida-Szucs)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 21:02:25 GMT

Jimmy Smith writes:
> Could someone give me a deffinite source for Nickel-Silver Wire?
> 
> I need several 100 feet for a Jewelry project.
> 

	Uh, I suppose I am reading something that ain't there, but I'll
	open my mouth just in case.  I the Subject: line you have
	"Ni-Ag".  I hope you are not under the assumption that nickel
	silver has any silver content.  Nickel silver is also referred
	to as cupro-nickel and German silver.  It is an Ni-Cu alloy.

	Please forgive me if I presume too much here.

	-Andy V.	[email-masked]		(Mr. X)

	"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who damage me."

						-Archilochus, 650 BC

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Rayner)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 09:24:00 GMT

>	"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who damage me."
Most rock hobby stores sell this for jewellry making.

-- 
                                Steve Rayner.