Subject: CNC, Milling Refernce and

From: [email-masked] (Darren Young)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 00:31:00 +0600

References: <[email-masked]> 

JJ> To elucidate at what level I am now, I can easily understand and f
JJ> MasterCAM program, although I have much to cover and learn from pr
JJ> application, but the Numerical format that CNC uses is ABSOLUTELY
JJ> For that I am much the novice.

  It would be extremly dificult to teach someone via E-Mail. Not to 
mention, with the wide variety of machines out there, it would be 
slightly different for each machine/control configuration although, in 
general, many of the programming codes are the same.

  I would suggest takeing a course in a local technical/vocational 
school on CNC machining. This would give you a basic understanding of 
what is going on enough to allow you to understand the spicifics of 
your machine just be reading the manual that came with it.

  I'm not sure it your close to my area or not but if you are, CNC 
programming is something that we can teach you to do.

Later,

Y-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Darren Young                | Minnesota CADWorks, Inc             |
| [email-masked] | P.O. Box 7293                       |
| Vice President / Librarian  | Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56302-7293   |
| Central MN CADD Users Group | CAD Drafting/Customization/Training |
0,0-----------------------------------------------------------------X

 * RM 1.3 00623 * 

------------------============<>=============-----------------
   Granite City Connection (612) 654-8372 28.8K 3 Lines
   Email: [email-masked] (Darren Young)
------------------============<>=============-----------------