Subject: Sales & Marketing Info on WWW

From: [email-masked] (Alan Zell)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 18:13:48 GMT

Crafts marketing help on World Wide Web.  Alan J. Zell, Ambassador of 
Selling has joined the Prince Edward Island Crafts Council WWW pages 
with articles and information on sales and marketing for craft artisans 
and artists.  The address for the PECC is: 
"http://www.crafts-council.pe.ca"   Shortly, these articles and 
information will also be available through "gopher."  

With over 40 years working with craft artisans and artist, Mr. Zell 
brings a wide range of knowledge.  After spending 28 years in the 
retailing of gift and table wares, he started his firm Attitudes For 
Selling.  He has presented programs at the Springfield and Baltimore 
ACCraftfairs, for numerous galleries, guilds, and at the Oregon School 
of Arts & Crafts.  

For further information, contact Alan J. Zell, Ambassador of Selling at 
[email-masked] or
[email-masked]   When writing, please include information about 
what medium of crafts you work in and what type of information you are 
looking for.

-- 
Alan J.Zell, The Ambassador of Selling, Attitudes For Selling.
I sell selling to people who do not like to sell but find they have
to sell their ideas, information, skills, attitudes, services, or 
products in order to make a living.  
[email-masked]   or     [email-masked]