Subject: Sculpture/Casting supplies source

From: [email-masked] (BrnzCaster)
Date: 25 Jan 1995 18:06:44 -0500

I received a new catalog today containing lots of equipment and materials
aimed at the metalcaster and sculptor. I haven't ordered any of their 
stuff, but they come recommended by one of the larger commercial 
foundries I subcontract for.
Partial listing of what they handle: clays, modeling tools, shellcasting 
kits (my main interest !), plasters, various kits for making "life 
casts", waxes, pyrometers, sandcasting/foundry tools, foundry metal 
ingots/plate/rod (SiBronze, 85-5-5-5, aluminum, copper), patina solutions
and raw chemicals to make your own, safety equipment, etc, etc.

Looks like they target the school foundry and small art studio market.
***************
Johnson Atelier Sculpture/Casting Supplies
50 Princeton-Hightstown Road
Suite L
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550

Orders: 1-800-732-7203 or FAX 1-609-936-7206
Technical assistance: 1-800-732-7203
***************

I hope this helps someone track down some of that hard-to-find stuff.
Winston