Subject: Titanium metal offered

From: Mykola Sereda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 18:14:47 GMT

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Offering Titanium metal of high purity, regular supply

         A metallurgical factory in Ukraine, whose engineers have developed
a new, very economical method of production of pure Titanium metal, offers
a regular supply of Titanium metal in a form, convenient to the customer.

        The process developed by the factory, produces ingots of titanium
of purity, competitive with that obtained by much more expensive processes
of chemical refining.

        Detailed description and technical specifications would be sent
on request.

        Customers, who would prefer to take delivery of alloys, are invited
to submit the required composition - the factory would be glad to produce
to their specifications. The same applies to the requirements of mechanical
shape and form.

         Mykola Sereda
         Professional Engineer

         Gerelo Intercontinental
         Consulting Engineers & Manufacturers' Representatives
         6700, rue Sherbrooke est, C.P. 358
         Montreal, Quebec H1N 3L3
         CANADA

         Internet: [email-masked]
         Fidonet: Mykola_Sereda @ 1:167/265
         Tel.: 1-514-253-8142