Subject: Casting Bronze for beginner

From: [email-masked] (Roger Ronald)
Date: 18 Dec 1994 14:29:49 GMT

Never having done any casting, I am now interested in casting
silicon bronze. The things I need to know would fill a book, I'm
sure. Anybody know which book? 

That is, is there a good introductory text that wopuld give me
enough information to make simple castings in bronze.

Roger Ronald

---

From: [email-masked] (Mrwizard00)
Date: 18 Dec 1994 14:55:07 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Roger
Ronald) writes:

Try "Casting Brass" by C.W. Ammen, Tab Books, Blue Ridge Summit, PA
17294  ISBN 0-8306-1810-4 $14.95 list, their cat no 1810. Also by same
author, Casting Aluminum, cat no 1910, Metalcaster's Bible, cat no1173,
and Complete Handbook of Sand Casting, cat no.1043.  Good, basic books,
written for the average shop hobbyist.  I have no interest in them except
as satisfied reader.