Subject: Re: Adjustment & Repair of Bridgeports

From: [email-masked] (Eric Perozziello)
Date: 29 Sep 1994 19:35:16 GMT

[email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick) writes:
>
>Though I don't have a copy myself, others have praised the book
>"Machine Tool Reconditioning" by E.F. Connelly.  This is available
>from Lindsay's, catalog number 1141, $38.50.  Their phone number is
>(815) 935-5353.

This book mostly covers reconditioning of the ways, which I don't
think is what the poster was interested in.

-Eric

---

From: [email-masked] (Ken Toews)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 1994 11:49:36 GMT

Tranvers Tool company, and your local distributor will have
a copy of the Bridgeport service manual. It talks about
tear down and rebuild.
                          Ken Toews
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
       Humanities only virtue is its ability to disobey.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::