Subject: Need Unimat manual and info

From: [email-masked] (Greg Smith)
Date: 6 Oct 1994 05:15:54 GMT

I have acquired a Unimat-SL at a recent auction, which seems to be 
working and complete except that it is lacking a user's manual.  The box 
indicates it is model DB-200, while the plate on the unit itself says 
model number 736.21410.

I am interested in obtaining a replacement manual (either an original 
>from  the manufacturer/importer, or a photocopy from another user will be 
fine).  I'd also like information on sources of accessories and spare 
parts for this machine.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

-----

Greg Smith  N9LHI
Department of Journalism, University of Illinois
Department of Fine and Applied Arts, Parkland College
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Clark)
Date: 12 Oct 1994 05:08:05 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Greg Smith) writes: 

>
>I have acquired a Unimat-SL at a recent auction,
[...]
>fine).  I'd also like information on sources of accessories and spare 

Blue Ridge is having a closeout on their remaining Unimat parts, snap them up
while you can!

	Blue Ridge Machinery and Tools
	PO Box 536
	Hurricane, WV 25526-0536

	1-800-872-6500

Good Luck,
Chris Clark
[email-masked]