Subject: where is the FAQ ???

From: [email-masked] (Gospozhyn)
Date: 16 Sep 1994 00:24:19 GMT

Where is the faq for this group?

I was told that Centaur Forge offered "The Best of the Hammer" volumes 1 &
2, and that how to contact them was in the faq...

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 16 Sep 94 08:14:51 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Gospozhyn) writes:

|>Where is the faq for this group?

Plains.uwyo.edu /METAL/

|>I was told that Centaur Forge offered "The Best of the Hammer" volumes 1 &
|>2, and that how to contact them was in the faq... 

   -  Centaur Forge Ltd.
      P.O. Box 340
      117 N. Spring Street
      Burlington, WI  53105
      (414) 763-9175, (414) 763-8350 (FAX)

      Publications concentrate on forging, blacksmithing, though all aspects of
      metalworking are covered.  A good, well-organized collection.
      They also publish a magazine, Anvil (see earlier section).

      Centaur Forge is the source for blacksmithing supplies from tongs to
      furnaces.  Also a source of horse shoeing supplies.