Subject: Re: Titanium files...wow!

From: [email-masked] (carl sutton)
Date: 26 Feb 1995 23:57:10 GMT

> 
>I got some supertanium files...Some sort of titanium, I guess.  These  
>files are HUNGRY!  Hard to believe how fast they eat anealed O1.  I hear
>they last well, too.   
> 
>This is the first I ever heard of TI files.  Have they been around long?
>Is there anything I need to be careful about??   
> 

    Anybody know where I can get some of these files?

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Everybody I know who is right, always agrees with me."Rev.Lady Mal
                     Carl Sutton  [email-masked]
      Respect / Responsibility / Communication / Perception / Dignity
            These are the qualities that make the world prosper
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom Walley)
Date: 27 Feb 1995 18:06:27 GMT

scott hardy ([email-masked]) wrote:

: I got some supertanium files...Some sort of titanium, I guess.  These 
: files are HUNGRY!  Hard to believe how fast they eat anealed O1.  I hear
: they last well, too.  

: This is the first I ever heard of TI files.  Have they been around long?
: Is there anything I need to be careful about??  

What is a source for these?

  Tom Walley
  [email-masked]