Subject: Wanted

From: George Derdziak <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Dec 1994 00:40:30 GMT

Need a 48" Niagre Box Brake and a 48" Foot operated squaring brake.

Send particulars to [email-masked]

---

From: George Derdziak <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Dec 1994 11:51:46 GMT

George Derdziak <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Need a 48" Niagre Box Brake and a 48" Foot operated squaring shear.
>

---

From: Mike Pelelo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 18:53:31 -800 (PST)

Michael A. Pelelo
[email-masked]
4436 Van Buren, Sioux City, Ia. 51038
"There were a lot of things they didn't tell me 
when I signed on with this outfit."

> Send particulars to [email-masked]
I believe the you are talking about a pan brake (made not only by 
Niagra, but by Pexto & others.) Used to form bends on all sides of a flat 
piece of sheet metal. Very useful, much sought after; will cost you 
(ballpark) around a thousand bucks for a decent one that size, if you can 
find it. Also, you're looking for a squaring shear, not brake. This is 
what Tinners call a jump shear. Likewise usefull, sought after, 
expensive, made by Pexto, Niagra, etc. Lots of luck finding these!

P.S. We're talking used here aren't we? Price list I have lists a Pexto 
pan brake (24") @ $3,161 ($408 w/stand) new. 52" Pexto jump shear lists 
@ $2,222 new. Will cut 16 ga. H.R. steel, ditto on bending capacity of 
the pan brake.