Subject: Re: Live steamers: RR Supply Corp?

From: [email-masked] (Steven Getz)
Date: 3 Oct 1994 19:54:46 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Greg Lewis) writes: 

>
>
>
>I heard some months ago that the owner of Railroad Supply Corp. in
>Burbank had died and that the company was, at least for the time
>being, out of business. Anyone have any accurate info on the fate of
>the company?
>
>___________________________________________________________________
>[email-masked]
>Photojournalism sequence, Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
>CSU Fresno, Fresno, CA 93740-0010
>

I spoke to an employee in late August 1994?  He said that the owner did die and 
someone was attempting to buy the company, but there are some legal issues to
solve.  Once the problems were solved existing orders would be filled.

Steven Getz
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (J. Kimberlin)
Date: 4 Oct 1994 17:59:43 -0700

>solve.  Once the problems were solved existing orders would be filled.

New phone number for RRSC is 909-948-0773