Subject: Art-Clips Newslettre: On-Line

From: [email-masked] (ACCESS Foundation)
Date: 14 Jan 1995 12:35:58 GMT

Art-Clips: On-Line

The Artisans Network is pleased to announce its new on-line publication,
Art-Clips, available via e-mail without charge to all who subscribe. 

Art-Clips is a weekly publication of small news items, short announcemts,
electronic clippings of articles, newspaper and maganize stories, and some
on-line resources from around the world.  It is an on-going resource
edition listing contacts, new suppliers, new artists, new galleries, juried 
shows and exhibitions, as well as information on activity in all areas of 
arts, crafts and creative creations. 

Art-Clips is a sister publication of E-Clips (handicapped and disabled
resource lettre), and Kid-Clips (education, distance learning and support
for children and educators). 

You may receive Art-Clips via e-mail on a weekly basis by subscribing to: 

             To:      Art-Clips <[email-masked]>
	Subject:      Subscribe Art-Clips
	In Text:      Please include your Firstname and Lastname.

Artisans Network is a national fundraising organization for nonprofit groups 
engaged in the promotion, discovery and assistance to artists, craftspersons 
and creative people around the world.  AN would like to hearfrom all artists 
looking for exposure and distribution for their works. 

Information for crafts and artists is available: 

Artisans <[email-masked]>
Artisans Network <[email-masked]>