Subject: FAQs for Metalworking Forum

From: [email-masked] (Mark Marks)
Date: 11 Feb 1995 00:21:33 GMT

I'm new to the Internet and the metalworking forum and was wondering why 
there is no FAQ section (or at least I can't seem to locate it).  I've 
noticed a few message threads with "FAQ"  in the title but no files, etc. 
  There seems to be a lot of good information passed around here and I 
thought that it surely must be filed somewhere(?).   Any help would be 
appreciated. 
Mark Marks / Florida

---

From: [email-masked] (David Tanner)
Date: 16 Feb 1995 21:40:33 GMT

Could someone please send me the FAQ. I do not have ftp access.
I am interested in seeing if heat treating steel is covered before
I ask the net.

Thanks
-- 

 David Tanner				[email-masked]
 Siemens Rolm Communications Inc.	Santa Clara, Ca