Subject: Want Bronze wire

From: [email-masked] (Darrell Markewitz)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 13:10:48 GMT

Hello folks:

I am involved in a project to reproduce a Norse 'ring pin', based on one
found at L'anse aux Meadows Newfoundland. (Yes David - this is the one
YOU are producing for me!)

Anyway, i need a source for bronze wire - sizes from 18 to 14 guage.
Quanities to run a couple of lbs.

Any one have any ideas?

Darrell
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (John O. Kopf)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 20:58:10 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>

> Quanities to run a couple of lbs.

Check out your local piano tuner...I believe that bronze music wire is
available in a number of gauges.

JK