Subject: View Camera Plans

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rehmus)
Date: 18 Jan 1995 07:05:10 GMT

Does anyone know where I can get plans for making a view camera in 4X5 
inch size?

Thanks

Mike

---

From: [email-masked] (Barry Workman)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 1995 05:56:14 GMT

[email-masked] (MikeJ35019) writes:

>Hi , I saw in a wood working project book a home made 4x5 but no plans. 
>If you have any luck, let me know I've been wanting to design a wooden
>field camera for a long time.  In addition to working with metals, I'm a
>cabinet maker.. Thanks..
>Mike Johnston...

If you want to take the time, get the old Kodak patents.  They had
a 4X5 as well as an 8X10.  I helped a fellow grind a new glass for
an 8X10 he had restored.
-- 
    - Barry Workman