Subject: Live steamer question

From: [email-masked] (Greg Lewis)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 1995 23:41:52 GMT

Any live steamers out there familiar with Rogers-Cooke loco works
and/or Robert Holder?  I am considering buying a frame from them and
would like to check on their reputation and quality of workmanship.
THANKS!

___________________________________________________________________
[email-masked]
Photojournalism sequence, Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
CSU Fresno, Fresno, CA 93740-0010

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Rehmus)
Date: 4 Jan 1995 01:29:46 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Greg 

>would like to check on their reputation and quality of workmanship.

Greg.

No, I'm not.  But if you can wait a few weeks, I'll ask the question of 
the West Valley Live Steamers here in Silicon Valley.

Best,
Mike