Subject: WTD woodworking biscuit joiner

From: [email-masked] (Allan Maclatchy)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 15:07:49 GMT

I want to buy a woodworking biscuit joiner either comlete or an attachment
for a router.

Also does anyone know of a woodworking notice board ?

-- 
ALLAN MACLATCHY. Communications Research Centre 3701 Carling Avenue
Ottawa Ont K2H 8S2 Canada.
tel 6139980008 fax 6139900316 Internet [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: 24 Jan 1995 21:10:15 GMT

Allan Maclatchy ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I want to buy a woodworking biscuit joiner either comlete or an attachment
: for a router.
	--Unsolicited testimonial time: get a deWalt (the yellow one). 
Check out the survey of biscuit cutters in the most recent edition of FWW,
: Also does anyone know of a woodworking notice board ?
	--Rec.woodworking, also rec.boats, also rec.boatbuilding: all 
woodworker hangouts. There are probably others, too. 
: ALLAN MACLATCHY. Communications Research Centre 3701 Carling Avenue
: Ottawa Ont K2H 8S2 Canada.
: tel 6139980008 fax 6139900316 Internet [email-masked]
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas		:	Co-founder of the 
Voice: 805-968-7534		:	    SBSMEEBBQ
FAX:   805-JOB-TWAT		:	-Call about our Newsletter!
	--------Decks a-wash in a sea of words!!--------

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 24 Jan 95 12:15:11 MST

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Allan Maclatchy) writes:
|>I want to buy a woodworking biscuit joiner either comlete or an attachment
|>for a router.
|>
|>Also does anyone know of a woodworking notice board ?
|>
|>-- 
|>ALLAN MACLATCHY. Communications Research Centre 3701 Carling Avenue
|>Ottawa Ont K2H 8S2 Canada.
|>tel 6139980008 fax 6139900316 Internet [email-masked]

The newsgroup rec.woodworking would be a better place to try.

Jim