Subject: LISTSERV?

From: [email-masked] (John O. Kopf)
Date: 28 Sep 1994 19:38:35 GMT

Is anyone reading this accessing rec.crafts.metalworking through a LISTSERVer?

If so, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to subscribe (this is for
an article I'm writing).

Thanks.

John Kopf
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 28 Sep 94 17:18:08 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (John O. Kopf) writes:

|>Is anyone reading this accessing rec.crafts.metalworking through a LISTSERVer?
|>
|>If so, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to subscribe (this is for
|>an article I'm writing).
|>
|>Thanks.

As far as I know, this newsgroup is not being mirrored to any mailing list,
LISTSERV or otherwise.

Jim, FAQ maintainer