Subject: Uni-mat 3

From: [email-masked] (FREDERICK HOEY)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 95 19:03:00 -0400

I have purchased a Uni-mat 3 a couple of years ago, fully 
intending to purchase some accessories when the money came around. I'm 
sure everyone know that story! Anyway I have recently learned that this 
too is no longer being marketed. Does anyone out there know if Emco is 
still providing parts and accesories for this tool and if not can anyone 
direct me to a source of supply?  Thanks.

                                       Rick Hoey
                                       [email-masked]
 * RM 1.3  * Eval Day 23 * RoboMail -- Version 1.3 -- Available now!

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Gorczyca)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 03:55:16 GMT

FREDERICK HOEY ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I have purchased a Uni-mat 3 a couple of years ago, fully 
: intending to purchase some accessories when the money came around. I'm 
: sure everyone know that story! Anyway I have recently learned that this 
: too is no longer being marketed. Does anyone out there know if Emco is 
: still providing parts and accesories for this tool and if not can anyone 
: direct me to a source of supply?  Thanks.

I have a Unimat 3. I just bought a belt set for mine form EMCO a few
months ago. They're in Columbus Ohio, (614) 771-5991. I bought my machine
when it first came out, and have almost all the accessories. I bought it
from a place called Silvo Hardware in Milwaukee. I don't think they carry
them any more, but you might try. Also some jeweller's supply places carry
Unimat - Otto Frei - Jules Borel In Oakland do, but they're not very well
stocked, expensive, and slooooow on ordering (last resort).

good luck...     jim
-- 

    /ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ/
   /Z/  Jim Gorczyca - Computer Artist/Animator     //   Will push pixels /Z/
  /Z/ Random Axis - Emeryville,CA  [email-masked]  //   for food....     /Z/
 /ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ/