Subject: Polishing a sword

From: [email-masked] (Kilydd)
Date: 10 Jan 1995 18:45:24 -0500

I recently recieved a sword from the Noble House collection(no jokes
please.) and it was not in the best of conditions. It had what appeared to
be tarnish, or at least a lack of polish, on many areas of the sword. I
was wondering if anyone had a  quick and slightly inexpensive way to clean
it up. Write to Kilydd if you have any hints.
Thanks in advance,
Kilydd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 23:27:23

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Kilydd) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Kilydd)
>Subject: Polishing a sword
>Date: 10 Jan 1995 18:45:24 -0500

>it up. Write to Kilydd if you have any hints.
Well, I don't know about cleaning swords, but to keep it in good condition 
after cleaning and polishing, rub it down with mulberry oil.

The preceding has been a commentary on the world by Copper Squirrel
[email-masked]  All opinions are mine, not yours or anybody else's.
ARS GRATIA VITAE

---

From: [email-masked] (David E. White)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 18:59:47 GMT

Kilydd ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I recently recieved a sword from the Noble House collection(no jokes
: please.) and it was not in the best of conditions. It had what appeared to
: be tarnish, or at least a lack of polish, on many areas of the sword. I
: was wondering if anyone had a  quick and slightly inexpensive way to clean
: it up. Write to Kilydd if you have any hints.
: Thanks in advance,
: Kilydd

	Use sonting more abrasive than the finest steel wool.  Abetter 
idea would be to use Never-Dull.  Oil lightly when finnished with any light
oil.

David White
[email-masked]