Subject: 4Sale-Digital Readout Electronics

From: [email-masked] (Bob Neidorff)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 16:31:59 GMT

I have a "Quadra Check I" two-axis Metrology Display.  This unit
DOES NOT have scales or detectors, but has two connectors for
the sensors.  

The front panel has two 8 digit LED displays and push-buttons for
selecting Inch/Metric, Skew/Linear, Offset/Absolute, a numeric
keypad, and a few other function switches.

This unit is approximately 6" high, 8" deep, and 14" wide, from
memory. Don't hold me to these numbers!

The unit seems fully functional, but I do not have scales or
sensors to hook to it, so I am going just on keypad response.

The unit has a label from Ocean Industries on it, which is a
division of Accugage, but it was made by Acurite in Rochester, NY.
Scales and detectors are available from Metronics, in Bedford, NH,
which is a division of Acurite.

Sensors connect to the unit with 6 pin plugs.  

The unit also has an RS232 connector on the back.  I assume that this
is for connection to a CNC system, but have never tried to use it.

If you have any interest in adding Digital Readout to your mill
or even to a lathe, here's your chance.  You won't see a display
like this sell this cheaply again.

Your price?  Just $25.00 plus shipping.  

The unit comes with a money back guarantee.  If you buy it and
decide that you don't want it for any reason (other than you
broke it), return it to me and I will refund your purchase 
price of $25.00.  This guarantee is good for three weeks after
receiving the unit.

For more information, contact me by e-mail or voice.
-- 
Bob Neidorff; Unitrode I. C. Corp.  |  Internet: [email-masked]
7 Continental Blvd.                 |  Voice   : (US) 603-429-8541
Merrimack, NH  03054-0399 USA       |  FAX     : (US) 603-424-3460