Subject: G & M codes resource?

From: [email-masked] (Brian Springstead)
Date: 23 Dec 1994 11:50:07 -0500

I'm looking to learn a little about CNC and programing these beasts.  I was
wondering if there was a FAQ or an FTP site that contained some info on this.
Also some really simple examples of CNC programs would be helpful, or at least
point me to a good book.  Thanks in advance.
-- 
Brian Springstead | Remember no man is a failure who has friends.
                  | Thanks for the wings!
 [email-masked]  |                          Clarence

---

From: [email-masked] (Bruce Holder)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 1994 18:37:55 GMT

Brian Springstead ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I'm looking to learn a little about CNC and programing these beasts.  I was
: wondering if there was a FAQ or an FTP site that contained some info on this.
: Also some really simple examples of CNC programs would be helpful, or at
: least point me to a good book.  Thanks in advance.

  The current (24th) edition of Machinery's handbook has a chapter on CNC.

Bruce