Subject: Antique engines

From: [email-masked] (John Bailey)
Date: 6 Oct 1994 12:49:48 -0500

I've recently become interested in antique internal combustion engines.
I'm looking for others on the net who may share this interest.  I own
a completely restored 1917 Fairbanks-Morse 6hp engine.  I'm looking
for another engine.  I'm not particular as far as size or manufacturer.
If anyone out there has an engine they want to sell or knows of any
individual or dealer, antique, or junk store that might have one for
sale I would be interested.  Any information as to where I might find
antique engines would be appreciated.

Does anyone know of a listserv discussion group that might cater to
this interest.

Thanks; John
        [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (John Bailey)
Date: 10 Oct 1994 11:10:37 -0500

Thanks to each of you who responded to my antique engine question.
You've directed me toward a number of leads that I think might
pay off.

Thanks again.

John