Subject: Metal Working Artist

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Young)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 18:48:23 GMT

I am seeking individuals that would be interested in forming a group of 
metal artist. I would like to set up a facility to show\sell out wares 
or at least inform the public of our existance. Thsi facility might also 
be used to fabricate these items. Any interested parties, please reply.

tom

---

From: [email-masked] (MikeJ35019)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 16:43:17 -0500

I would be interested.  I do some spinning of copper, brass, and some
silver.  Teapots, bowls , vases etc.
Thank You...
michael Johnston

---

From: [email-masked] (Greg Pettengill)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 03:52:01 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Thomas Young) says:
>metal artist. I would like to set up a facility to show\sell our wares 
>or at least inform the public of our existance. This facility might also 

This sounds like a great idea!  Please keep me informed of it's 
development.

If you would like to find out more about me, please visit my WWW site;
http://www.indirect.com/user/greg_p

  Greg Pettengill                                  Cote'
[email-masked]                     The Fine Art of 
  (602) 375-2922                    Product Development