Subject: Engineer wanted!

From: [email-masked] (Joe Konecny)
Date: 19 Jan 1995 13:16:40 GMT

JOB OPPORTUNITY-
 
ENGINEER: Manufacturer located in Bowling Green Ohio has 
immediate opportunity for a qualified structural engineer to 
fill key position.  Successful candidate will possess good 
communication skills and work habits.  Position requires 
knowledge and experience working with ASCE 7-88 design 
criteria, AWS and AISC construction techniques.  Experience in 
stell construction and design is required.  Must be fluent in 
AutoCad version 12.  Engineering degree with a minimum of one 
year experience in this field required. 
 
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN:  Full-time position in manufacturing 
facility.  Associates degree or experience in structural 
design/drafting required.  Strong math background a plus.  
Must be fluent in AutoCad version 12.

EOE

Please send resume and salary requirements by one of the
following methods:            

1. E-mail to [email-masked]
 
2. Fax to 419-354-2087 attn. Bill Long.
 
3. US Mail to:   H.R. Mgr.
                 P.O. Box 408
                 Bowling Green, OH 43402      

-- 
*************************************************************
* Joe Konecny - Computer Science Student, BGSU              *
* Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green Ohio        *
* Internet - [email-masked]                          *