Subject: Help! 54mm tin soldiers manufacturer from Russia needs information

From: "Vadim N. Karateev" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Mar 1995 18:04:08 +0300

Newcomer in computer communicating from St-Petersburg, Russia needs
information.
In what conference can I look for possible buyers of my production?
The production is:
   Scale 1/32 (54mm) painted tin soldiers of different historical periods:
   Ancient, Napoleonic, American Civil War, etc.
   High quality!
More details are available by E-mail.
Thanks in advance.

---

From: [email-masked] (J. Kimberlin)
Date: 3 Mar 1995 17:30:39 -0800

>More details are available by E-mail.

You would want to contact those interested in wargaming.  I do not know 
if there is a conference on that subject since it is not of interest to 
me.  You might also try the history newsgroups, those discussing the 
period in which your soldiers are decorated.

JerryK