Subject: NOTE:BOOKS ON METAL CASTING

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Dec 1994 00:41:23 GMT

There are a series of books available on casting brass,bronze and various
other metals.They are published by TAB Books, Inc.,Blue Ridge Summit ,Pa.
1-800-233-1128.In Pa. call717-794-2129.                                
         The books are Written by an old (sorry Bill) sand crab by the
name of Bill Ammen.A Guru in the black art of casting.Get ALL these books.
Even though  some may overlap,each one has vast amounts of info. on its
particular subject.                  
            The books are:#1810-Casting Brass   
                          #1043-The Complete Handbook of Sandcasting 
                          #1173-The Metalcasters Bible   
                          #1610-Casting Iron 
                          #1910-Casting Aluminium  
           There may be more this info was of 1990. And Bill if your on
the Net or here of this posting ,drop me a line and let me know whats new.
P.S. For those of you interested in equipment,check out Pyramid
Products,last known location,Calif.                           Good luck
all you sand crabs.          

      Did you know? The term (Journeyman)  came from a novice foundryman
who had to travel for X amount of years to get expierience in ALL types of
casting, working only 3 weeks at any particular foundry. THEN he could
come back to his home foundry for steady work!