Subject: solvent / orange oil

From: [email-masked] (J Rustenhoven)
Date: 16 Jan 1995 03:37:37 GMT

Hello out there. I read with great interest in the FAQ on solvent safety an
 alternative solvent called Orange oil. I'm keen to follow up on this
as I want to avoid the use of the *normal* solvents such as kerosine, etc.
Plus I want to spread the word to my students of jewellery here in the 
so-called green South Pacific. Can anyone tell me more about orange oil
please, and reply to my email address 

                                     [email-masked]

You see I don't have full newsgroup access other than this friend's machine I'm
playing on. So far what i've seen of this group I've really enjoyed and found
helpful. I hope to put pressure on my institute to install full internet 
access soon, then I'll find it easier to participate.
Meanwhile, email me stuff on *green* orange oil. Thanks.
Brian Adam, Auckland, New Zealand.

---

From: PAUL <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 02:22:17 -0500

write to Vitronics Corporation
Forbes Rd.
Newmarket NH 03857