Subject: Photo-etch company?

From: [email-masked] (bruce burden)
Date: 11 Jan 1995 00:26:06 GMT

I am looking for a company that does photo-etching. I have a mask
   that is approximately 3 x 4 inches. The material of preference is 0.003
   inch brass. I have tried this myself, and have had problems when it 
   comes to developing the resist.

	I know about Fotocut, in NY, but was hoping for somebody faster.

							Thanks,
								Bruce
--
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Bruce Burden            [email-masked]		Austin, Tx.

"I like bad!"
        -Thuganlitha
        The Power and the Prophet

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Kish)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 1995 14:54:55 GMT

>   comes to developing the resist.

 Look in the Thomas Register under "Nameplates", I had to do a similar job
(except heavier material) when reproducing the data plates on my WWII jeep. 

 I think the company I used was "Industrial Nameplate" (Chicago?).

			-BK
--