Subject: Re: Needed Source for Ni-

From: [email-masked] (Raymond Bowers)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 94 11:04:00 -0500

Jimmy Smith writes:

>   Could someone give me a deffinite source for Nickel-Silver Wire?
>
>   I need several 100 feet for a Jewelry project.

  I missed the original post for this, but I just got some from
Nonfreeous Metals Co in Waterbury CT.  Their number is 203-274-7255,
or fax is 203-274-7202.  They carry Brass and Copper mill products;
rod, bar, wire, sheet, plate, tube.

  I think I paid about $12.95 per lb for 12 gauge (0.81 inch) wire.

---
 þ OLX 2.2 þ All the world's a stage, and I missed rehearsal.

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 30 Sep 94 10:49:42 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Raymond Bowers) writes:

|>  I missed the original post for this, but I just got some from
|>Nonfreeous Metals Co in Waterbury CT.  Their number is 203-274-7255,
|>or fax is 203-274-7202.  They carry Brass and Copper mill products;
|>rod, bar, wire, sheet, plate, tube.
|>
|>  I think I paid about $12.95 per lb for 12 gauge (0.81 inch) wire.

I hope you meant .081, not .81.

Jim