Subject: Bronze Casting Workshop

From: [email-masked] (Julia Reuscher)
Date: 10 Aug 1995 17:47:27 GMT

ART BRONZE CASTING WORKSHOP

An Introductory Short Course

A studio course for the beginning individual. Emphasis will be on 
fundamental procedures and techniques used in all aspects of lost 
wax casting (via ceramic shell). Wax forming and fabrication, basic 
mold making, foundry procedures and finishing will be covered.

Conducted in the artist's studio environment. All works will be cast 
in bronze. NO prerequisites or art training/experience needed.

When:	September 12 - October 17, 1995
	Tuesday evenings 7:00-10:00pm
	(1 day per week for six weeks)

Where:	Studio #5, The CITADEL
	199 Martha Street
	San Jose, CA 95112

Cost:	$150.00
	This covers instruction, wax, abrasives, and chemicals. All
	other bronze work will be charged at $8.00 per pound finished
	casting. Further details regarding the fee will be covered
	during the first meeting.

For further information call Jim Cabral (408) 287-6910

Also intermediate/advanced workshops available.