Subject: band saw parts needed

From: [email-masked] (David A Schrader)
Date: 24 May 1995 14:18:42 GMT

I recently bought a bandsaw at an auction that has a couple of worn out gears
( I got it cheap so I was basically prospecting on this one :) ).  Does anyone
out there know the address of a company called SX International, Inc., or some
where that I can get hard to find parts ?
                                 Dave Schrader
                                 [email-masked]

===============================================================================
|         Dave Schrader           | But remember, as you stare into the abyss,|
[email-masked]|    so the abyss also stares into you.     |
|       (515) 294-0421            |                -Nietzsche                 |
===============================================================================
-- 
===============================================================================
|         Dave Schrader           | But remember, as you stare into the abyss,|
[email-masked]|    so the abyss also stares into you.     |
|       (515) 294-0421            |                -Nietzsche                 |
===============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Barry Workman)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 06:16:01 GMT

>                                 [email-masked]

If the only parts you need are gears, contact Boston Gear.  Their
address is in the FAQ
-- 
    - Barry Workman