Subject: Patinae on Copper,Brass & Silver

From: [email-masked] (John Edgar)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 06:58:23 +1200

I am a sculptor and have just completed an exhibition of small bimetallic
plates in copper, brass &/or silver which I forged to shape and then
patinated to obtain differential colour fields. The effects have been very
exciting, and the exhibition opens in Dunedin (NZ) May13-June 3. Most of
my recipes started out from Micheal Rowe's book, but I have made some
advances and would be interested to hear from others working in similar
areas. John Edgar.

---

From: [email-masked] (Daryl Bender)
Date: 11 May 1995 21:02:30 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,

> advances and would be interested to hear from others working in similar

What is the receipe for blue. The FAQ has green. Being a worldly person
(I've been to Dunedin) I think I'd like to make a miniture replica (of the
world, green and blue). Should be possible shouldn't it?

Daryl
-- 
Working but not speaking for BNR