Subject: Re: Does anyone have info...

From: [email-masked] (Ron Thompson)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 1995 12:12:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Roger  Linscheid) writes:

>Hi, 

>This is the first post from a new follower of this group, so please, be
>gentle!

>I was wondering if anyone knows how to reach the person or persons that are 
>selling the casting kits for the line of engines that were sold by Paul 
>Breisch.   It is my understanding that the gentleman passed away some years 
>back, but that his family was continuing to sell the internal combustion 
>engines line,  but the steam engines had been sold to another individual.

>My father (79 years young) has recently gotten the itch to build one similar 
>to the one I bought many years ago.

>Any information recieved will be greatly appreciated!

>P.S.  I checked in the FAQ for this info, but didn't find any references to 
>Mr. Breisch

Thanx,>                                                                      
   R/L

Some where I have it . The sas engines went to one man and the steam engine 
went to someone else.

Breisch/Peters
Jay A. Peters
14 Marie Lane
Schwenksville, PA 19473

Ron Thompson                   |  Voice (904) 644-5563
Psychology Dept                |  Fax   (904) 644-7739
Florida State Univ             |  Amateur Radio N4FHO
Tallahassee, FL 33206-1051     |  Member Florida Flywheelers