Subject: alt.construction dying for lack of interest

From: [email-masked] (Grego)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 14:10:41 -0800

So where is all the people who expressed interest in the formation of a
construction group? Where are the owner-builders? Where are the
contractors? The Plumbers, the electricions, the HVac people who have
things to contribute,... or problems in need of solution?

-- 

*********************************************************************

---

From: David Josephson <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 1995 22:29:08 GMT

>things to contribute,... or problems in need of solution?

Maybe because alt.construction wasn't propagated correctly? I checked
a couple of sites with >12,000 Usenet groups and it wasn't on the
list. 

-- 
David Josephson / Josephson Engineering / San Jose CA / [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Janecek)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:09:50 -0600

> things to contribute,... or problems in need of solution?

They're not on the Internet.

They might be on AOL or Prodigy, but most likely they are like most of the
construction people I know; They work all day and then go home to their
families.

(or they go to a bar and drink)

-- 
Jim Janecek
Personal Effects inc.

---

From: [email-masked] (Ken Christianson )
Date: 14 Aug 1995 09:15:34 GMT

Has anyone had ANY success in getting into "alt.construction" ?
My service comes back with "non-existant newsgroup" message.

---

From: [email-masked] (Robert Odynski)
Date: 13 Aug 1995 21:51:24 GMT

>things to contribute,... or problems in need of solution?
I sent a message to my service provider asking for the 
construction newsgroup. No reply. I would like to see it
happen.