Subject: Re: Titanium Rod Source

From: [email-masked]
Date: 9 May 1995 16:55:41 -0500

You wrote:

>I am looking for a source of small (non industrial) quantities of
>Titanium round stock ( .5" and smaller Dia).  The only place I found so
>far had a $100 minimum order, or about 20' of 3/8 round (loads more than
>I need).
>I would appreciate any names or numbers of likely companies that anyone
>can provide.

Well, I'm not sure, but...  I *think* that I remember that Small Parts Inc. 
fax: (800) 423-9009 added some titanium shapes to their offerings.  My 
catalog is too old to show it, all it shows is threaded rod, nuts, washers, 
etc.  I could also be mis-remembering.

If you don't know them, get to.  They're a neat operation.  

Small Parts Inc.
13980 N.W. 58th Court
P.O. Box 4650
Miami Lakes, FL  33014-0650
Phone: (305) 557-8222
Fax:(800) 423-9009

Hope this helps.

[email-masked]       (Rich Osman)         SwRI didn't say it, I did.
(210) 522-5050 (w)                   (210) 699-1302 (h;v/msg/fax)