Subject: miniature lathe & mill

From: [email-masked] (graphics)
Date: 30 Jul 1995 02:46:37 GMT

Sherline Model 4000 miniature model makers metal lathe (sold by Sears
as Craftsman 3"metal lathe model number 527.2142).     Distance between
centers 8.00".    Swing over bed 3.5"    Polished hand wheels graduated
in .001".      Electronic speed control 200-2000rpm.    Complete with
motor, vertical milling column,both headstock and tailstock drill
chucks, nos. 0 & 1 morse centers, a live ball bearing center, a
faceplate dog, double tool post, 6 piece hi-speed tool set.     Works
well with brass and aluminum, slowly with steel projects.     Purchased
originally to make brass scissor molds for casting pewter colonial
costume buttons.    This model and all assessories are still in current
production.    Will pack and ship free to anywhere in the continental
U.S.    Price for everything:$255.00

Bill Draper
513 Woodland Drive
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
517-351-4632
email:  [email-masked]   or  [email-masked]