Subject: The ArtMetal "Picture of the Month"

From: Hank Kaminsky <kaminsky@comp>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 19:00:22 -0500

The ArtMetal Project invites submissions for the Picture of the Month
Feature. 

The ArtMetal Project is a World Wide Web and FTP site dedicated to the
metalworking arts. The project, initiated and maintained by blacksmith
Enrique Vega is a growing resource and gathering place for news,
information and connections for metalworking artists and craftspeople. It
is one of the most frequently visited sites at it's Washington University
location. 

The site features a Gallery of the work of several metalworking artists
and welcomes more submissions for inclusion. One of the new features at
the site is a metalworking artists "Picture of the Month" which will show
a jpeg or gif image in the "Features Section" for a month (or shorter if
it gets real popular). These pictures are easily accessible with WWW
Browsers like Netscape, Mosaic or the new AOL browser or you can download
them by FTP (though access to the site is limited). Take a visit to the
site and check it out. 

If you are interested in having your metalwork shown on the site contact
Hank Kaminsky by e-mail at: [email-masked]. I will need a jpg or
gif image sent by e-mail or "put" at the site in the incoming directory
and some information about you and your work in text form. 

I will also accept mailed images that I can scan. These need to be 5"x7" 
or smaller color photos. Don't forget to include some text about the work 
and youself otherwise I'll make up something colorful and interesting. ;-)

Hank Kaminsky ([email-masked])  | New home page for 
543 Assembly Rd. (Home) 501-443-2077    | The Art Experience:
641 West 6th St. (Studio) 501-442-5805  | http://www.uark.edu/
Fayetteville AR 72701                   | ALADDIN/artexp/
_____________________________________________________________
Sand-Matrix Design Portfolio at: 
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/edu/arts/metal/Gallery/kaminsky.html
or anonymous FTP to same address
_____________________________________________________________