Subject: Re: Eisemann Magneto Co.

From: [email-masked] (GrantZ5906)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 09:46:48 -0500

These magnetos are still in use on many aircraft engines.  If the one you
have is similar you may be able to find parts from aviation suppliers.  If
you can get a copy of Trade-A-Plane just call those folks who deal in
magneto parts.  This magazine should be available at you local airport. 
Hope this helps.  Let me know .
Grant Ziebell

---

From: [email-masked] (Ron Thompson)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 18:39:58 GMT

Anyone know what happened to the Eisemann Co. I Think they are gone but I 
don't know when or if anyone carries replacement parts for their magnetos. I 
have one on a 4 cyl Kohler generator form 1926 and another that is built 
into my May tag 2 cyl from about 1940. Any info ?

thanks, Ron

Ron Thompson                      |     Internet:  [email-masked]
Psychology Dept.                  |     Voice:     904-644-5563
Florida State University          |     FAX:       904-644-7739
Tallahassee,  FL 32306-1051       |     Amateur Radio N4FHO

---

From: [email-masked] (Henry Bibb)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 18:41:14 GMT

You might post a query on rec.aviation.homebuilt, here on Usenet;
lot of expertise in scrounging up aviation-related bits over there.

Henry Bibb

GrantZ5906 ([email-masked]) wrote:
: These magnetos are still in use on many aircraft engines.  If the one you
: have is similar you may be able to find parts from aviation suppliers.  If
: you can get a copy of Trade-A-Plane just call those folks who deal in
: magneto parts.  This magazine should be available at you local airport. 
: Hope this helps.  Let me know .
: Grant Ziebell