Subject: calling Dan Mauch...

From: [email-masked] (Ian Kirby)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 14:53:04 +1000

Hello Dan,
    Sorry to try this on you, but I cannot find your email address
anywhere!
There were a couple of posts on sci.electronics looking for 68HC11 boards,
and I suggested they try to contact you as Pete Dunster is on leave until
25 Sept.  Would you mind either sending a short reply to this and I will
give it to them, or if you wish (and can find their post) reply directly to
them as below;

? - [email-masked]
Jorge Codina - [email-masked]

Please give my regards to Pete when you see him, and tell him I have
located a copy of the book "The Locomotive Up To Date" for $US95!
Regards, Ian.
-- 
Ian Kirby.                          Ph: +61 42 213353
Dept of Mechanical Engineering,     Fax:+61 42 213101
University of Wollongong.           Email: [email-masked]
Northfields Avenue,
Wollongong. 2522.
NSW Australia