Subject: Have job for oven builder in MD

From: [email-masked] (Shon Shampain)
Date: 27 May 1995 12:34:09 GMT

After reading this newsgroup for a while, I know that there are those
that can build ovens.  I am looking to contact to someone in my area
to do this for me.  I live in Wheaton, Md (just 3 mi. north of the
northern-most tip of DC).

I would need an estimate of supplies, plus a fee that you would charge
for the work.  I would be interested in seeing an oven that you have
built, or speaking with reference(s).

For the specifics on the oven in question:  It needs to be about
4 foot square by about 2 foot high.  It would need maybe 3 horiz. shelves
(basic wire) every 6'' apart.  Max temp would be 400 degrees F.
Single phase, 110 or 220 v.  It would need to be built in place in my
basement.  I will pay for all supplies, plus a builder's fee (to be
negotiated).  1/2 fee up front, 1/2 fee upon completion, all supplies up
front.

Niceties might include a timer feature.  I would like to start it, and
have it run at say: 260 for 8 hours, then 320 for 2 hours, then off.
This is optional depending on cost.

Contact:
Shon Shampain
301-949-0484
[email-masked]