Subject: Re: Mirco Sandblasters

From: Neil Lasher <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jun 1995 18:21:20 GMT

If you gat a reply about the vinyl developed in water can you copy it in 
my direction please.

Can't help with the sandblaster you mention, I had a small pencil type one 
once, but all it did was block up all of the time, so we bought a full 
size cabinet and some small size nozles.

Neil
-- 
Neil Lasher Silverware Ltd
(House of Hester)
London England
http://www.gold.net/users/dy93/index.html

---

From: [email-masked] (PeterWRowe)
Date: 7 Jun 1995 03:27:32 -0400

The pencil sized sandblasters do work well, but they are especially prone
to backing up IF you let moisture or oil into the line, which contaminates
the beadblast media, or if you use too large a media.  Since putting line
filters on the air line, and resisting the urge to reuse media without
first making sure it's dry (put it in a 250 degree F oven for a little
bit, then carefully strain it.  The heat removes water, and any oil
contaminated bits clump and are removed by the strainer.)  The one I've
got is a Danley engineering Micro etcher, Model E, which is their basic
model.  They have other, more powerful models.

---

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Pinn)
Date: 7 Jun 1995 20:12:47 GMT

Neil, here is what I have found:
As a followup, just in case you are interested.  I found a company that makes
a photo sensitive vinyl resist specifically for sandblasting.

The people seem real nice and are sending out a sample kit to me
Contact information is:

Aicello Corp.
800-825-9885
Talk to Lisa
(these people are located in Vancouver BC Canada, I don't have a 
direct dial number but the area code should be 604)

Photo-brasives at 818-628-2002

I am expecting catalogs from both these companies and will happily
mail their addresses to you if you wish.

For microsandbalsters I found

Danville Engineering Inc.

Danville, CA 94526-3815 USA
510-838-7940
510-838-0944 _FAX

Niel, seeing that your address is in the UK if you would like some help in 
contacting these companies please mail me.

regards - 
Steve

A

Steve

Neil Lasher ([email-masked]) wrote:

: If you gat a reply about the vinyl developed in water can you copy it in 
: my direction please.

: Can't help with the sandblaster you mention, I had a small pencil type one 
: once, but all it did was block up all of the time, so we bought a full 
: size cabinet and some small size nozles.

: Neil
: -- 
: Neil Lasher Silverware Ltd
: (House of Hester)
: London England
: http://www.gold.net/users/dy93/index.html

---

From: Neil Lasher <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jun 1995 18:21:20 GMT

Neil