Subject: Re: Lincoln Welder

From: [email-masked] (ErnieLeim)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 23:04:21 -0500

John Caffrey wrote
>In reference to 110v Lincoln MIG welders; What is the difference between
the
>WELD-PAC 100, Which sells for $350 mail order, and the SP-100, which
retails
>for $525 at the weld supply stores?

The difference is that the weld-pac is designed for flux-core welding wire
and the SP-100 has the option of a gas bottle.
Hope this helps.
***********************************************************
*                    Ernie Leimkuhler                     *
*                 Stagesmith Productions                  *              *
               Custom Metal Fabrication                 *                 
   
*    ABANA   SCA     AWS    USITT   IATSE local 15, 488   *
*                      Renton, WA                         *
*"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind" the bard  *
***********************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Mar 1995 17:51:13 -0500

In reference to 110v Lincoln MIG welders; What is the difference between the
WELD-PAC 100, Which sells for $350 mail order, and the SP-100, which retails
for $525 at the weld supply stores?
                                                            John Caffrey
                                                            [email-masked]