Subject: FolkArt & Craft Exchange(tm)

From: [email-masked] (Cecil Dobbs)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 19:14:21 GMT

If you are a folk artist or craft person (or if you know one) who wishes 
to explore new ways to exhibit and/or sell your art, please read on.

Latitude International(tm) is looking for folk-art and crafts made by 
indigenous and native people of the Americas.  Recently we established 
the FolkArt & Craft Exchange(tm) on the Internet's World Wide Web (WWW). 
Check us out: http://www.folkart.com

HOW EXHIBIT AND/OR SELL YOUR ART in FolkArt & Craft Exchange?

Step #1 	Tell us about your folkart or craft.  You may wish send 
us a picture.  Then we can mutually discuss how the FolkArt & Craft 
Exchange can be used by you to exhibit and/or sell your art.  

Step #2A 	If you decide to sell your art in the FolkArt & Craft 
Exchange then you must provide a written description (as you want it to 
appear) and a GOOD photo of the art in electronic format (we can help 
here if necessary). You determine the price.  Latitude places the art in 
FolkArt & Craft Exchange.  We receive a 20% commission ONLY if your art 
is sold.   You get the 80% !!

Step #2B	Exhibit Only your art. Often artists and collectors wish 
to share their art with the public but not wish to sell their art. The 
FolkArt & Craft Exchange has provisions to exhibit private collections 
at no cost to the artist or collector.

Again, if you know of hand-crafted products that are unusual and that 
you feel would do well on the internet, please contact us to explore the 
possibilities. email:  [email-masked] 

Cecil Dobbs, Jr.
Latitude International
1749 Killdeer Court
Sunnyvale, CA  94087
408.257.6461
408.255.7518