Subject: Sherline Mill Info Request

From: [email-masked] (XSF)
Date: 11 Aug 1995 09:23:57 -0400

Thanks to everyone for responding to my request fro advice on finding a
miniature mill. Sherline seemed to be the universal choice. I went back
through the last 1100 or so posting and found only one mention from Mr
Probus about modifying his. Could someone give me a Number or Address to
contact the manufacturer?

regards
craig earls

"Finding complex solutions to yesterdays simple problems"

---

From: [email-masked] (Ron Ginger)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 14:23:41 LOCAL

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (XSF) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (XSF)
>Subject: Sherline Mill Info Request
>Date: 11 Aug 1995 09:23:57 -0400

>"Finding complex solutions to yesterdays simple problems"

Sherline Products inc,  is at 170 Navajo St, San Marcos CA 92069.
1 800/541-0735.

They do sell direct, but also sell thru many tool dealers. Some of them 
discount more than others.

I sell them thru my model boat business, Pleasant Cove Models. 

Ron Ginger
my signature is http://www.ultranet.com/~ginger

---

From: [email-masked] (WRitt)
Date: 12 Aug 1995 19:24:58 -0400

Sherline Products 800 541-0735.

Bill Rittner