Subject: Re: Wanted: Steam Whistle Plans

From: [email-masked] (Gregory Clark)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 00:04:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, "Steven F. Harris" <[email-masked]> says:
>
>Does anyone have plans for steam whistles such as advertised by Siskiyou 
>Manufacturing in Live Steam Mag?
>
>
I've got plans from Dick Bagley for the whistle he used to use.
*********************************************************
*Monuments in bricks and bone                           *                              
*                       Are built upon the words we own *
*********************************************************
*Your ideas are my own.                 [email-masked]*                                       *
*********************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (thomas walter x5955)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 15:29:10 GMT

Noticed Guy Lautard wrote about the "Lunkenheimer" (something like that)
in one of the "Bedside Readers".  Hmm, did anyone buy the index?

I don't have the steam, but am tempted to run 25' of metal pipe up
through the house, to the whistle. Pull the air tank valve when it
is time for the kids to come home for dinner! :-)

--Tom Walter				[email-masked]
P.S. Any other HSM's in Austin, Texas  on the net? please email.