Subject: NEW: Infor archive from IMR

From: James R. Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Jul 1995 17:02:03 GMT

The Institute of Metal Repair is happy to offer a free zipped archive
for metalworkers.  The archive includes:
	--PLANS.TXT, a listing of magazine articles showing plans for
making your own metalworking tools and equipment.  We reviewed all
major magazines from 1900 to 1980.  If you have access to a library
with a good magazine collection, you will be tapped into the
motherload of tool and equipment plans.
	--GOLDMINE.TXT, an article entitled, "Repairing, a Metalworker's
Goldmine."  Outlines the benefits to metalworkers when they include
metal repair, restoration, care, preservation and conservation, to the
services they offer.
	--BOOKLIST.TXT,  a list of metalworking books, many out of print,
but worthwhile spending the time to find.
	--IMR.TXT, a short description of what IMR is all about.

To receive this file, please E-mail request, including your online
address to: [email-masked]

From: James Walker, director, Institute of Metal Repair

-- 
James R. Walker, Director, Institute of Metal Repair
1558 S. Redwood, Escondido, CA 92025; voice:619/432-8942
Compuserve ID: 71477,1742