Subject: Re: Books Found In Lindsay Warehouse

From: [email-masked] (T Lindsay)
Date: 28 Jul 1995 20:00:58 GMT

I'm sorry to report that the Weygers book has been sold out. There are a 
very few sharpening books, and a number of smelting books still available.

Lindsay

---

From: [email-masked] (T Lindsay)
Date: 27 Jul 1995 19:46:00 GMT

Old books discovered in the warehouse. Limited number of copies.

Kodo Zuroku
Illustrated Book on the Smelting of Copper
by Masuda Tsuna (Burndy Library 1983)
        A facsimilie reprint of original 1801 Japanese book. Original 
woodblock illustrations of smelting copper with English translations. 
Interesting book on history of technology. Heavily illustrated. Original 

white covers dirty, otherwise in excellent condition. 8 1/2 x 11 
softcover 
96 pages --- postpaid $7.00. 14 copies available

Sharpening Small Tools
by Ian Bradley
Argus Books
        Heavily illustrated book on sharpening metalworking and 
woodworking tools, knives, scissors, razors, drawing instruments. Goes 
back to 1948. This is the 1979 printing. May still be in print. 5x7 
softcover 106 pages --- postpaid $6.00 --- 10 copies available 

The Making of Tools
by Alexander Weygers
        Building a beginners workshop, tempering steel, making a cold 
chisel, making stonecarving tools, sharpening tools, making carpenter's 
chisels, cutting tools, tool handles, hammers, woodcarving gouges, 
tinsnips, pliers, more. Copyright 1973. We sold lots of them. Went out of 

print. Heavily illustrated. 8 1/2 x 11 paperback 93 pages. Books marked 
$11.95 & $12.95 --- I'm asking postpaid $10.00 --- 4 copies available

I've held onto these few copies for years. Too few too sell. Too good to 
put 
in a landfill. They're dusty & dirty, but otherwise complete and good 
condition.
        If you want a copy, contact me e-mail to reserve a copy. We'll 
hold it 
and wait for a check. Thanks----

** Lindsay ***

Lindsay Publications, PO Box 538, Bradley IL 60901-0538
815/935-5353 - FAX 815/935-5477
[email-masked]