Subject: Re: knifemaking newsgroup?

From: [email-masked] (Carl Sutton)
Date: 26 Mar 1995 00:13:53 GMT

> william c. wilson ([email-masked]) wrote:
> 
> : Is there a seperate newsgroup for forging and stock reduction
> : knifemaking? If so what is it called?

    Not that I know of but there seem to be constant discusions
on the   rec.guns   Usenet group.

Hope this helps.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
===================================
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Perception/Awareness*Respect*Responsibility*Dignity*Communication
These are the Qualities that will make the Human Race Prosper
----------------------------------------------------------------------
     Carl Sutton  <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is for Love of One's Self that One Respects and Love's his neighbor
It is the first step that makes the second possible
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PGP v2.6 Fingerprint:
95 f8 08 3B 05 E6 8A 35 0D 83 57 99 32 7B 0C 8E