Subject: EMCO Catalog?

From: [email-masked] (WRitt)
Date: 11 May 1995 19:15:50 -0400

Can anyone give me a phone number for EMCO so I can get a catalog?
Thanks
Bill Rittner

---

From: [email-masked] (CONGREVE)
Date: 12 May 1995 00:09:55 -0400

Did you maybe mean ENCO (machine tools, hand tools, etc.---good big
catalog.)

It's 1-800-873 3626.

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 12 May 95 09:13:20 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (WRitt) writes:
|>Can anyone give me a phone number for EMCO so I can get a catalog?
|>Thanks
|>Bill Rittner

>From  the FAQ:

   -  EMCO Maier (Consumer Products Division)
      2757 Scioto Parkway
      Columbus, OH 43221-2134
      (800) 521-8289, (614) 771-5990 FAX

      Makers (importer?) of the Unimat and Unimat PC lathes, small mills,
      and such.  They will/do sell direct, you can get a discount (5-15%)
      by dealing with Campbell or Blue Ridge on a package.  Good customer
      service and parts department.