Subject: Blacksmith coal ... Where in NE Ohio?

From: [email-masked] (John Husvar)
Date: 10 Sep 1995 18:28:59 GMT

Two friends and I have a small shop near Akron, Ohio. 

We are looking for a source of blacksmith coal or pennsylvania 
anthracite. The so-called Kentucky Hard Coal we can purchase locally is 
far too smoky and soot-producing for our shop, even using a powered hood.

Any help appreciated.

-- 
John Husvar, Kent State University|     An' There Be Naught Else: 
Johan Wagenfahrer the Cripple     | My God, my kin, my land and my king,   
Marche of Gwyntarion, Midrealm    | My friends, my sword and a song to sing,
*** Chet Vinh Hon Song Nhuc ***   | My cloak, my bread, and I lack nothing.

---

From: [email-masked] (ErnieLeim)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 06:48:07 -0400

Blacksmith coal ?

The only source for west virginia, Pocohontas blacksmith coal in the
midwest is the City Coal Yard in Brazil, Indiana. They will deliver if the
order is large enough, but in general you bring a truck and buy by the
ton. When I last bought some it was $117 / ton, but it may have gone up.
Give them a call.
Brazil is just outside Terre Haute.
Good luck.

@---------------------------------------------------------@
                    Ernie Leimkuhler                                      

                  Stagesmith Productions                                  
                                          
                 Custom Metal Fabrication                                 
               
*    ABANA   SCA     AWS    USITT   IATSE local 15, 488   *
                        Renton, WA                                        
   
*"For this was a time when men were REAL men, women were REAL women and
small furry creatures from alpha centauri were REAL small furry creatures
>from  alpha centauri." --- Douglas Adams  *
@---------------------------------------------------------@