Subject: Casting supplier for low melting alloys

From: William Kaukler <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Jun 1995 14:05:21 GMT

I know at least one company exists that caters to the miniatures and tin   
soldier making types that offered molds, low melting alloys like   
zinc alloys, leadless pewter or wood's metal, mold making materials and   
other other casting supplies.  Where is/are this/these company(ies)???    
They don't advertise in anyplace I see.  Are there none in business?? 
 
Micro Mark only has a few alloys, and in small quantities.  It doen't   
suit my needs. 
 
I already have bullet casting equipment that is well suited to this task   
but I need the speciallized alloys and would like some prefabricated   
molds or wax patterns.   
 
--  
William F. Kaukler, PhD., Met. & Mat. Sci.          phone 205-544-0693 
The University of Alabama in Huntsville 
Center for Microgravity and Materials Research; Huntsville, AL 35899 
and at NASA, Marshall Space Flight Center, Alabama 35812