Subject: Big Auction Connecticut

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 95 03:18:52 EST

To all who can get there, I saw the add for this auction. It may
be interesting.

                   COMPLETE LIQUIDATION AUCTION
                       Pe, Order of Secured Party
                     HOBBS EQUIPMENT COMPANY
                     69 Keeler Avenue, Norwalk, CT
                 Thursday, May 25, 1995 " 10:00 a.m.
    Complete Inventory of Metal Fabrication & Welding Equipment

Cranes, Forklifts & Other Yard Support Equipment PARTIAL LISTING:
Rough Terrain & Warehouse Forklifts; Yard & Crawler Cranes;
Vertical Millers.  Horizontal Lathes; Iron Worker; Shop & Trailer
Mounted Compressors. (up to 185 psi); Bridge & Jib Cranes;
Hydraulic Dumpster Forklift  Attacments.   Band Saws; Zip Guns;
Press Brake ; Metal Shear (over 15) Welders; Michigan Knife
Sharpener; Digital Platform &  Material Scales; Metal Muncher;
Sanders; Nibblers; Infared Heaters; Torches; magnetic and
pedestal Drill Presses; Paint Guns, Shaker & Paint Booth; Porta
Power; Hydraulic Hose Coupler Unit.; Hydraulic Testing Unit;
Grinders; Hydraulic Presses; Power Tools; Metal Working Hand
Tools; Full Parts Room of Fabrication Supplies & Hardware;
Benches; Vises; Shelving; Chop Saws; Job Boxes; Shots of H/D.
Chain; Cable Slings & Chokers; Snatch & Crane Blocks; Clevises,
0verhead Door.; Modest Inventory of Plate Steel & Drill Pipe;
Racking; Heating System; P/U-s & Delivery Trunks; Sea

                     NEW PRODUCT INVENTORY
 Including: Mason Dump Bodies, P/U Sander, Lift Gates, Stake Sides

 The property has been sold & the Building is being demolished so any
 removable building fixtures will be sold.

 TERMS: COMPLETE PAYMENT day of sale in Cash or Guaranteed
 Funds.  Announcements day of sale supersede all previously adver-
 tised terms and conditions.
 DIRECTIONS: 1-95 South take Exit 13 (Rte. 1) @ end go Right. 2nd left
 onto Keeler Av.. Sale Site is first driveway on left.
 AUCTIONEERS NOTE: Hobbs Equipment is renowned in the business of
 specialized Truck Body Manufacturing and Fabrication (i.e. Drill Rig
 Bodies & Public Utility Service Vehicles).  The tools, equipment &
 inventory are up to date and haven't been picked over.  This is an
 opportunity of a lifetime for companies looking to extend their facili-
 ties. because after, the last bidder card is raised the building is being
 razed.  Be There!

Additional Yard, Cornstruction Equip & Vehicles are being
Accepted
                NO Small Tool. or Supplies-Call Now"
                   " SALE HELD RAIN OR SHINE"
                   CALL FOR PICTURED BROCHURE
                           SALE MANAGED BY:

                     SALE MANAGED BY:
               PETROWSKY AUCTIONEERS, INC.
          60 Chelsea Harbor Drive, Norwich, CT 06360
                        (203)887-1100
 Hartford, CT                                 (203)728-1600
Milford, CT                                   (203)672-4100

Regards,
Brad Chaucer

... Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12