Subject: Niobium?????

From: [email-masked] (Derek)
Date: 26 Jul 1995 15:02:00 GMT

Hello!

Help!   I'm stuck!  I'm looking for niobium wire in 12, 14, and 16
gauges.  I have found it in 20, 22, and 214 gauges but am unable to find
it in anything larger.   I would be eternally grateful if someone could
help me out in locating it.   ( some Surgical Steel wire in the same
gauges would be nice too)

Thanks,
kiti

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (daver)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 01:51:03 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>gauges would be nice too)

	Reactive Metals has (at least in their last catalog) niobium
in these gauges.  I don't have their address handy, but it's in the
FAQ.

--
[email-masked]  DoD#0658  KZ750H1  KA1NBG  TIP#132  YMMV...
======================================================================
Skeptical ?  Eat this post NOW! -Book of the SubGenius (Well...almost)

---

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 27 Jul 95 08:13:43 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (daver) writes:
|>In article <[email-masked]>,
|>Derek <[email-masked]> wrote:
|>>Help!   I'm stuck!  I'm looking for niobium wire in 12, 14, and 16
|>>gauges.  I have found it in 20, 22, and 214 gauges but am unable to find
|>>it in anything larger.   I would be eternally grateful if someone could
|>>help me out in locating it.   ( some Surgical Steel wire in the same
|>>gauges would be nice too)
|>
|>	Reactive Metals has (at least in their last catalog) niobium
|>in these gauges.  I don't have their address handy, but it's in the
|>FAQ.

>From  the FAQ:

   -  Reactive Metals Studio
      Box 890
      Clarkdale, AZ 86324
      (800) 876-3434, (602) 634-3434

      Niobium, mixed metals, for jewelry and perhaps other purposes.
      Also reputedly a source for anodizing dyes.