Subject: searching for artists/crafters

From: [email-masked] (KissyFeet3)
Date: 8 Jun 1995 07:10:19 -0400

I am searching for individuals who would be interested in selling handmade
arts/crafts items in a catalog.  I am in the process of starting up a
catalog of handmade items titled "The Crystal Forest, Fine Handmade
Gifts." This catalog would me made available through a Web Site, directly
downloadable through email and also through regular mail. If you are
interested and can meet the following requirements, please contact me for
more info:

REQUIREMENTS;

1. Item(s) must be high quality, well made and be guaranteed for
replacement in case of faulty craftmanship.

2. You must be able to guarantee me a set price for the item(s) for a 6
month term and agree to allow me to offer it for sale for that time
period. A new catalog will be published every 6 months, at that time I
will add new items, remove items that aren't selling, etc.

3. You must be able to ship the items to me when they are ordered. 

4. You must be able to provide me with reasonalble quanities within a four
week period when the orders come in. There will be no warehousing of
items, I will order from you as I get the orders. And you will be paid
once a month for your orders.

5. You must be willing to ship one sample of your item to be offered for
sale so I can photograph it for the catalog and insure the quality. I will
also need a brief description of the item from you. Items can be returned
if you include return postage/UPS charges.

Some of the items I am searching for are (but I will consider many others
also):
Native American Crafts
Handmade Pottery
Unusual Crafts
Jewelry
Clothing items
Handmade ceramics
Candles
Homemade Soaps, candles
Art prints/posters
Stained Glass items
Handmade musical instruments
Decorative items
Handmade baskets
Walking Sticks
And many more..........
PLEASE - No food items.

Deadline to contact me for info on this catalog is June 30, 1995. I want
to have the catalog out and circulated well before Christmas time. 

For further details, Email me directly at: [email-masked]

Looking forward to working with you,
Debby Ross