Subject: AA products lathe

From: [email-masked] (Bob DeMers)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 15:08:58 CST

This is the old craftsman lathe that was 'not' made by Clausing.  Does
anyone have a source for manuals, parts, etc.?  The Clausing parts guy
gave me the address of a person in Ann Arbor Michigan, but I thought I
would try the net as well.

I know that this has been discussed before, but I didn't own one then and
didn't keep any of the info (of course).  Maybe this is in the faq, or
could be added?

In case anyone is interested, the source I have for manuals is:

Jim Anderson
1642 Hillridge
Ann Arbor MI 48103

Send an 8 1/2" x 11" self-addressed-stamped-envelope with 2 stamps. 
Include the model number in the request and he will send a copy of the
manual, a list of customers, and a list of parts sources.

-- 
Bob DeMers 
Honeywell Technology Center
[email-masked]