Subject: Re: The Key To Organizing Your Health Records

From: Charles Lamont <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 May 1995 07:38:01 +0100

Looks to me as though something has been fiddled with in the message
headers of this one.

Can anyone accurately identify the source of this troll?
 
-- 
Charles

---

From: [email-masked] ("Simon Lukic")
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 14:31:47 GMT

There's no address with this. Are there any anoraks out there who can 
telll me how to send these spam-merchants some abuse?

Simon

---

From: [email-masked] (Peter Brooks)
Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 16:37:39 GMT

/ hpcc01:rec.crafts.metalworking / Charles Lamont <[email-masked]> / 11:38 pm  May 24, 1995 /
>Can anyone accurately identify the source of this troll?
Hmm, considering that the News-posting-software header is Cyberspam, methinks
that Canter and Siegle made another sale....

Yeah, the organization posting is definately weird.  I've never seen
multiple orgainzations before, but it doesn't take much to screw with a
header.  Sigh.

Pete Brooks    'Bloody Vikings' -- M. Python