Subject: Tungsten

From: Albert Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 01:31:33 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody know where I can get some tungsten?  I live around NYC and 
New Jersey.

Albert.

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (D.F.S.)
Date: 11 Apr 1995 20:21:54 GMT

Bruce Freeman ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Albert Yang <[email-masked]> wrote:
: >
: > Does anybody know where I can get some tungsten?  I live around NYC and 
: > New Jersey.

: How much do you need?  Light bulb filiments are tungsten ...

And if that's not enough some Russian was trying to sell something like 
5,000 metric tons of the stuff FOB Ukraine or some eastern Russian port.

we have a local place here that sells small quantities of specialty
metals, usually for makeing alloys as far as I can tell, it's usually
powered, the local co is called micron metals.

Check the phone book.

Marc Christensen

---

From: Bruce Freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Apr 1995 16:36:18 GMT

> Does anybody know where I can get some tungsten?  I live around NYC and 

How much do you need?  Light bulb filiments are tungsten ...
BF