Subject: micro lathes

From: [email-masked] (Paul Currie)
Date: 4 Jun 1995 08:40:57 -0600

Does anyone have any recommendations for catalogs that some one new to
micro lathes should obtain? e.i. materials, accessories or kits as
examples. 
-- 
Paul Currie

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Fraser)
Date: 5 Jun 1995 04:43:47 GMT

The Sherline catalogs and books are great- that's where I 
started... 900 541 0735.  And if you can't get thru
on the 800 nbr, use 619 744 1574

/Mark

Paul Currie ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Does anyone have any recommendations for catalogs that some one new to
: micro lathes should obtain? e.i. materials, accessories or kits as
: examples. 
: -- 
: Paul Currie

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Fraser)
Date: 5 Jun 1995 04:43:47 GMT

/Mark