Subject: LOOKING FOR ALUMINUM TUBES

From: Semyon Tsynkov <tsynkov>
Date: 27 Jul 1995 13:47:18 GMT

Hi,

I am looking for a small amount of aluminum tubing (round),
approximately 60ft in total. The alloy I need is called  
2024-T3 (it is a sort of aircraft aluminum); outer diameter 
of the tube should be about 1 1/2" -- 1 3/4" and wall thickness 
should be between 0.065" and 0.08".

IF ANYBODY KNOWS A COMPANY (OR ANOTHER SOURCE) THAT CAN SUPPLY
SUCH TUBES, I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE THE REFERENCE.

Thanks,

Semyon Tsynkov.
[email-masked]

---

From: frank <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jul 1995 15:46:52 GMT

The type of tubing you are looking for is available off the 
shelf at Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Co. in Fullerton, CA.

They have all sorts similar stuff.