Subject: *FREE* 15 crafting offers

From: [email-masked] (B Becker)
Date: 27 May 1995 02:55:41 GMT

Here are some great FREE and postage only offers that I have come across 
recently.

1. Handmade for the Holidays Project Sheet
Great booklet featuring many holiday craft ideas and projects made with 
Velcro brand fasteners.  Write to: Velcro USA Inc., 408 S Brown Avenue, 
Manchester, NH 03108.  

2. Tie Dyed Roman Shade Project Sheet
Learn how to create a tie dyed Roman shade using fabric dye. Send SASE.  
Write to: Dritz, PO Box 5028, Spartanburg, SC 29304.  

3. Special Edition Project
Special edition project page using super silky fiberfil.  Send $1.00 and 
SASE.  Write to: Putnam Company, Inc., PO Box 310, Walworth, WI 53184.  

4. Rainy Days Idea 
Fun rainy day craft projects for kids.  Includes 4 exciting craft ideas 
for making fun fashion accessories and more.  Please include a postage 
and handling charge of: $1.  Write to: Rainy Days Idea Pack from The DMC 
Corporation, PO Box 9090CB, Clinton, IA 52736.  

5. Free Subscription to Painter's Choice
Free subscription to Liquitex Painter's choice newsletter.  The 
newsletter for acrylic painters.  Write to:  Liquitex, PO Box 21127, 
Lehigh Valley, PA 19021.    

6. Quilt Peddler Newsletter Offer
12 page publication on quilting, includes free patterns, articles and 
more. Include LSASE plus 2 first class stamps.  Write to: Quilt Peddler, 
PO Box 1485, Dept. PPC, Valparaiso, IN 463841485.  

7. Boo Batts Craft Instruction Sheet
Boo Batts Halloween funfil, Cutouts and Garland are perfect for crafts, 
decorations and costumes.  Include SASE.  Please include a postage and 
handling charge of: $1. Write to: Putnam Company, PO Box 310, Walworth, 
WI 53184.  

8. Coral and Seashell Wreath
Directions on how to make a do-it-yourself 24" Coral and Seashell Wreath. 
On your door or over the fireplace - what a beautiful wreath.  Send LSASE 
for full directions.  Please include a postage and handling charge of: $1.
 Write to: Benjane Arts, PO Box 298, West Hempstead, NY 11552.  
 
9. MAX Oil Paint Sample
Free sample pack of the finest oil paints in the world.  Mediums to glaze 
to speed drying and easy clean up.    You may call: 800FINEART

10. Compoz-A-Puzzle
Blank cardboard jig saw puzzle.  Good for greeting cards, party 
invitations, announcements and thank you notes. One per family.  Write 
to: Compoz-A-Puzzle Inc., One Robert Lane, Glen Head, NY 11545.  You may 
call: 8003435887

11. Free Washboard Idea Sheets
Write or call for free washboard idea sheets.  Nostalgic Country look 
washboards.  Write to: Columbus Washboard Company, 1327 Oxley Road, 
Columbus, OH 43212.  You may call: 8003437967

12. Fancy Fiber Project Sheets
Fancy Fiber can be used to create floral and craft projects.  Send SASE 
to receive a FREE project sheet.  Write to: One and Only Creations, PO 
Box 2730, Napa, CA 94558.  

13. Cross Stitch Kit
Free kit for beginners.  Learn how to cross stitch. Includes needle, 
cloth and chart.  Please include a postage and handling charge of: $1. 
Write to: Cross Stitch Kit, PO Box 11, Garnerville, NY 10923.  

14. Project Sheets
A new four-color project sheet is available each month.  Amazing projects 
for people of all ages using macramé and related products.  Send SASE. 
Write to: Pepperell Braiding Company, Inc., 22 Lowell Street, Pepperell, 
MA 01463

15. Free Stuff For People Who Enjoy Crafting, Sewing And More.  
Book includes free and postage only offers for craft supplies, decorative 
and tole painting, cross-stitching, sewing, home decor, country and more. 
 Offers include patterns, iron-ons, booklets, project sheets, and samples.
  You’ll be amazed at what you can get FREE. This is really an incredible 
book.  Articles about this book have appeared in the current issues 
Crafting Today, Michaels’ Arts & Crafts, Ceramics Arts & Crafts and 
Ceramics Magazine.  The book will be sent to people who include a postage 
and handling charge of $3.00 to Prime Publishing, Inc., 1954 First Street,
 PO Box 663, Dept. AO320, Highland Park, IL 60035.