Subject: Re: WTB: Bench milling machine.

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Wodtli)
Date: 28 Jul 1995 01:35:53 GMT

I'm looking for a mill too and would like to know why you decided to not 
get the Clausing.   Its size is perfect for a small shop, the MT2 spindle 
is a problem, the price is right.
-
  DENNIS WODTLI  [email-masked]   Portland, OR

---

From: [email-masked] (Montgomery Martin,MR-Lab,x5901)
Date: 27 Jul 1995 19:30:49 GMT

I'm looking for a bench mill.  I was considering the EMCO FB-2
however this is vastly overpriced and getting more expensive daily (many
thanks to all who responded to my last post regarding information on
the FB-2; I came close to buying a Clausing 8250 as a result of this; but
as usual defeat was snatched from the jaws of victory).

	If anyone knows of a high quality (i.e. not Tiwanese/Asian) mill
for sale I'd really appreciate hearing from them.

	Best regards,

			Montgomery Martin