Subject: Re: Seeking Sacred Metalmaker

From: [email-masked] (Russ Kepler)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 02:22:44 GMT

For a second there I thought the subject said "scared", and I was
about to admit to being concerned about a few things, but not "scared"
about 'em.  

Never mind.

-- 
Russ Kepler posting from home  [email-masked]

                      Please don't feed the Engineers

---

From: Steven Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 19:54:07 GMT

I am looking to make a device used for healing and made from copper. It 
will be built according to sacred geomancy. I have customers ready to 
buy. Can anyone help or know someone who would be interested.

Please e-mail for more information

Regards Steven

[email-masked]                                            |

---

From: [email-masked] (darylb)
Date: 14 Jul 1995 21:12:10 GMT

> about to admit to being concerned about a few things, but not "scared"

I have that problem too, I was about to reply when I sudenly realized it
wasn't refering to past injuries 8^)

Daryl