Subject: Re: Plans for plastic injection molding machine

From: [email-masked] (MrDucati)
Date: 12 Apr 1995 01:17:56 -0400

Arlen,

I've seen a commercial drill press mounted injection press, I think it's
in a catalog buried somewhere in my garage.

For anyone interested, I got the address for the Morgan press.

Morgan Industries, Inc.
3311 East 59th St.
Long Beach, CA  90805
1-800-222-6929

---

From: [email-masked] (Arlen)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 1995 17:29:24 -0800

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (MrDucati)

> For anyone interested, I got the address for the Morgan press.

Mr Ducati,
The drill press mounted unit is called a "Quick Shooter" and is made by
Haygeman Machine Corp.  2225 So. 170th St.  New Berlin,Wisconsin 53151 
(414)797-7520.
I used mine for years and "shot" thousands of parts out of polyethylene
into a small two cavity aluminum home-made die.  Highly recommended for
this type of work or for small prototyping .