Subject: Re: Info required !

From: [email-masked] ()
Date: 23 Mar 1995 01:40:46 GMT

: HELICAL COIL OF STEEL WITH RECTANGULAR CROSS SECTION, which shall further 
: be reinforced with PVC TUBING.
	Clarification, please: does the coil have the rectangular 
cross-section, or is it the steel? If it's the steel, I know how, i.e. 
I've done it with copper. The trick is to make a mandrel for the winding, 
which would be carried out on a lathe and a "feeder box" through which 
the wire is inserted, to be fed onto the mandrel.   

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas		:	Co-founder of the 
Voice: 805-968-7534		:	    SBSMEEBBQ
FAX:   805-JOB-TWAT		:	-Call about our Newsletter!
	--------Decks a-wash in a sea of words!!--------

---

From: [email-masked] (Rajesh Shingavi)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 19:02:06 GMT

hello,
  i am looking for all the possible methods available to manufacture a 
HELICAL COIL OF STEEL WITH RECTANGULAR CROSS SECTION, which shall further 
be reinforced with PVC TUBING.
   anybody knowing a current method of getting the final product, please 
contact Rajesh Shingavi at [email-masked]

thanks a lot
rajesh

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Kinsler )
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 17:59:58 GMT

>be reinforced with PVC TUBING.

1) Buy some rectangular bar stock.
2) Coil it around a mandrel.
3) Remove the mandrel somehow.

                           M Kinsler