Subject: 3D Pantographs for sale

From: [email-masked] (Robert Lorenz)
Date: 26 May 1995 18:40:39 GMT

Found these Pantographs and duplicators for sale,  Deckel Pantograph 
model KF-1  3D,  ratios enlarging/reducing 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:4,  work area 
16"X18", max. height of work:  17", Max height of master:  9", motor 1.
5hp, speeds (spindle) 60-1000rpm rough milling, 350-20,000rpm finish 
milling.  Weight 2,350 lbs.  condition: excellent, many extras.   Price 5,
950 dollars U.S.  or make offer.     
Bridgeport 3D T-Ram duplicating Machine: Tracer attachment C-360/3D, mdl.
1095,  Three 1hp Bridgeport heads independent or combined monunte on T-
Ram,  True Trace hydraulic power unit (5 hp. motor),  Table size: 48"   
chrome ways, one shot lube, 220/440 volts,  Good condition, Price $6,950 
or make offer 

Turchan Dublicator,  One Bridgeport head 1.5hp w/ variable speed, one 
true-Trace model 1110 control pathe automatic unit -360-3D,  Quill with 
quick switch spindle, separate hydraulic unit all necessary 
instrumentation, condition: good,  Price $4,950.00  or make offer  

All these machines at North Bay Machinery ,  Warren, Michigan USA Tel. 
810-759-6014,  or  Fax 810-759-2088 

Wanted to buy/ Trade :  BRIDGEPORTS