Subject: Re: Anvil help!

From: [email-masked] (Kevin Daniel)
Date: 22 May 1995 04:53:52 GMT

Thanks for the many responses.  I've learned that this can be a hot topic.
  I've also learned that what really matters is if Iike the anvil.  A few 
days ago, the old gentleman that sold me the anvil called me back to see 
if I was happy with it.  He said he would return my check if I was not.  
I thought it is not often one has a chance to return something to a 
private party.

After using it for about a week and thinking about the different 
responses, I thought there was no way I would return it.  Call me 
sentimental, but this "thing" is allowing me do what I need to do and 
thats Blacksmithing.

Thanks again.

Kevin

---

From: [email-masked] (ErnieLeim)
Date: 22 May 1995 23:10:13 -0400

>Kevin

Don't apologize.
I may be an anvil snob as far as hating cast iron anvils, but I still have
an old 100 lb. peter wright that I just can't seem to let go of.

Ernie
@---------------------------------------------------------@
                    Ernie Leimkuhler                                      

                  Stagesmith Productions                                  
                                          
                 Custom Metal Fabrication                                 
               
*    ABANA   SCA     AWS    USITT   IATSE local 15, 488   *
                        Renton, WA                                        
   
*"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind" the bard  *
@---------------------------------------------------------@