Subject: Re: Is there an archive site for this news group?

From: [email-masked] (Mike Klopfer)
Date: 24 Mar 1995 21:37:54 -0600

I saw this on a previous post but haven't checked it out.

mike

Welcome!

The FAQ is posted once each month, and is kept on plains.uwyo.edu
in the METAL directory.  You'll also find the archives for the
group there.
 
Note that Plains is down on early Sunday morning and early Monday
morning (USA Mountain time).

Jim

---

From: [email-masked] (Jay de Halas)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:09:52 LOCAL

I was wondering if there was an archive site for this news group, and if so, 
where is it ?

Thanks !!

Jay de Halas
[email-masked]