Subject: Celtic knotwork

From: [email-masked] (Rusty Wright)
Date: 04 Jun 1995 03:53:38 GMT

I just bought the book _How to draw Celtic knotwork: A practical
handbook_ by Andy Sloss.  In it he describes an algorithmic method for
drawing Celtic knotwork for boneheads like me who are artistically
deficient.  In the introduction to the book he explains how he came
upon this method while designing a computer program for generating
Celtic knotwork.  The last page of the book gives information on how
to get information on getting the software (ProScribe), fonts, and
other stuff.

Unfortunately, I'm in the United States, and the book and software are
published in the UK.  I'm wondering if any US readers know anything
about this software.

For example, can I order it from the UK, or is it available in the US?

If I can order it from the UK, what is the procedure?  I've never
ordered anything overseas.

In case you're interested in getting ProScribe, the address given to
get information about it follows (some of these lines probably go
together, they had it all on one line with commas and I started a new
line wherever they had a comma):

	Crazy Diamond Designs
	The Crofts
	Market Place
	Abbots Bromley
	Nr. Rugeley
	Staffs.
	WS15 3BS
	United Kingdom

If you have any information for my questions, please respond with
email since I don't read this newsgroup.

	Thanks,

	[email-masked]