Subject: Metal Lathe

From: [email-masked] (Mid Atlantic Training)
Date: 26 Mar 1995 16:13:53 GMT

For Sale Emco Maier Compact 8 Lathe
This is brand new used as floor demo only. One only available at dealer 
cost $2500 or best offer. Will deliver to New Jersey, Eastern PA, Metro NY 
at no charge.

Includes: Base unit, stand, milling drilling attachment, chucks and some 
tools. Call for more details. 

Swing over bed        8.2"
Center Height         4.1"
Swing over cross      4.6"
Feeds via lead screw  .0035" per rev std.
distance between centers  17.7"
spindle speeds        120/300/400/600/1000/2000
thread pitches        10 - 44 tpi

This is an opportunity to own a nice lathe at dealer cost! Call or E-Mail 
to discuss it.

--
-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------
 Frank Kaplan                      |    Suppliers of Technology Education   
 [email-masked]          |  for Education and Training since 1987
 Mid-Atlantic Training             |
                                   |
 PO Box 1012                       |  We Support Technology Education
 East Brunswick, NJ 08816          |
 Tel 908-613-8093 FAX 908-254-3153 |
-----------------------------------|---------------------------------------