Subject: GAS FORGE ADDRESS:

From: [email-masked] (JHrisoulas)
Date: 14 Apr 1995 11:10:03 -0400

There has been such a response to my earlier posting that I have decided
to simply post this information directly:

In all the years I have been doing this (and believe me that's alot)  the
best venturi (non blower) forges out there , that I know of anyway, are
available from:

NC Tool Co.
6568 Hunt Rd
Pleasant Garden, NC 27313
1-800-446-6498

They do have a catalog, and they are more than helpful when you call. They
have several different styles and sizes and are excellent for those just
starting out or those already well into this stuff.  I myself have used
one of theirs for many, many years and they are good, simple units and
most of all, they work!!!

And for those of you that are curious, yes, I am "that" J. Hrisoulas who
wrote all those books on bladesmithing....

As always,

Dr. J.P. Hrisoulas