Subject: The Professional Crafter World Wide Web site

From: [email-masked] (Phillip Coomer)
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 1995 04:51:50 GMT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE    

Business / Art & Crafts

American Craft Malls Inc.

Announcing THE PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER the place on the Internet/World
Wide Web for 
Professional Crafters.   The new forum contains several articles for
professional crafters, Craft Show 
listings,  The Craft Show From Hell ( a humorous column about the
craft show in your nightmares),  and 
much much more.  The PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER is supported by American
Craft Malls and is 
accessible with any World Wide Web browser.  It can be accessed from
America Online, Prodigy or 
Compuserve.   To locate the PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER, just open your WEB
browser and in 
the address window type :

   http//www.fastlane.net/homepages/procraft  

and press enter.  

The PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER is a free service provided by American Craft
Malls and Sponsored by 
Craft Supply Magazine.  You will find beautiful full color artwork and
plenty of information at your finger 
tips.  You can also find out how you can contribute to this exciting
new WEB site.
The PROFESSIONAL CRAFTER is the first step into the future for
Professional crafters who can post 
messages and advertisements which can be read by millions of internet
users.   American Craft Mall 
crafters will shortly be able to view their sales through their
computer and have sales checks direct 
deposited into their accounts.   Crafters can then be paid in moments
instead of days or weeks.

For more information ,  Email Phillip Coomer at American Craft Malls
at      [email-masked]

or call (817) 220-2355  or Snail Mail , write to :

Phillip Coomer
American Craft Malls
Box 799
Azle, Texas 76098-0799

---

From: Vance Bass <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Jul 1995 04:23:37 GMT

I get a DNS error when I try to access your page -- please post this
again when your nameserver has your entry so we will all remember to
check it out.

-- 

Vance Bass	<http://edge.edge.net/~vrbass/>
Nashville Garden Railway Society
=====================================
small scale live steam FAQ:
http://www.ki.icl.se/urf/railways/modeljvg/modeljv.htm
=====================================
The steam locomotive teaches us that the railway age was a totally
viable and a civilised alternative to the hideous consequences of
basing national economies on road transportation.  -- Colin Garratt