Subject: FREE: Web Service for Machining and Fabrication Businesses

From: "Roy A. Harbach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 00:11:28 GMT

METAL Machining and Fabrication World Wide Web Service is offering for a
limited time to put selected metal manufacturing or related businesses
on-line for 1 year absolutely FREE!

METAL Machining and Fabrication will create a Web Home Page including one
graphic logo and two additional hyperlinked pages of information about
your business. Your Web documents will have your e-mail address
hyperlinked also so potential customers can contact you 24 hours-a-day,
7 days-a-week! You will also have your own URL
(http://www.mmf.com/metal/home/YOU)!

To see if you qualify please send the following information-

1. Company name, address, phone, e-mail address.
2. A brief description of your companies products, services and
specialties.
3. Number of people your company employ's.

If you are selected we will contact you promptly requesting additional
information to build your Web site.

This sincere, no strings attached offer is simply intended to promote the
METAL Machining and Fabrication Web site. After 1 year you are under no
obligation to continue service with us.

Sincerely,

Roy A. Harbach
Director, METAL Machining and Fabrication
[email-masked]
http://www.mmf.com/metal/
(303) 683-0432
POB 261216, Highlands Ranch, CO 80163-1216