Subject: Sterling Engine? Where can I find info?

From: [email-masked] (Jack Coats)
Date: 24 May 1995 19:39:17 GMT

I would like to build a sterling engine.  Does anyone have a reference
for me for plans, kits, etc?  Thanks ... Jack

---
#include(standard-disclaimer.h);                 WestLake I - 2.152
E-mail: [email-masked]   Fax: 713/366-7570   Voice: 713/366-7120
Personal: [email-masked] -or- [email-masked]
-or- [email-masked] -or- or intermitently at [email-masked]

	"Don't forget until too late that the business of life
	 is not business, but living." - B C Forbes

---

From: [email-masked] (Barry Workman)
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 16:35:01 GMT

>	 is not business, but living." - B C Forbes

Home Shop Machinist has published two books, "Steam & Sterling Engines
You can Build" vol 1 & 2.  This is a collection of projects from past
issues of the magazine.  Their address is in the FAQ.  Also, Dave
Gingery has a book on building a twin cyl. sterling cycle engine
available through Lindsay Publications, address also in the FAQ
-- 
    - Barry Workman

---

From: [email-masked] (William Reid)
Date: 3 Jun 1995 05:24:22 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jack Coats)
>	 is not business, but living." - B C Forbes
Lindsay Publications Inc.
P.O. Box 538, Bradley, Il
60915-0538

More that a few books on this.  One in particular is real good though I
can't remember the name(damn things around here somewhere)has got
detailed plans. Excellent quality, good prices, incredibly fast service
and no I don't work for them but I've bought a few hundred dollars
worth of books from them in the past. Have fun

---

From: [email-masked] (William Reid)
Date: 3 Jun 1995 05:24:22 GMT