Subject: Re: 2024-T3 source

From: [email-masked] (James Kirkpatrick)
Date: 12 May 95 09:17:12 MDT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Marcus van Ierssel) writes:
|>I'm building a homebuilt aircraft and will be needing large amounts of
|>sheet 2024-T3 in a number of thicknesses. Any suggestions on cheap suppliers,
|>surplus houses or other sources?

Just an idea, from the FAQ:

   -  Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Company
      Fullerton, CA
      (800) 824-1930

      400-page catalog costs $5, but they pay $4.10 to mail it to you
      (at 1994 postage rates).  Airplane kits (real ones), as well as
      parts and raw material such as aluminum stock, composites, epoxies,
      foam, and spruce.  This is not as complete or as universal as
      McMaster-Carr, but it has a number of things you won't find elsewhere.

---

From: [email-masked] (AVWELD)
Date: 13 May 1995 00:00:17 -0400

TRY  ALEXANDER AEROPLANE 1-800-831-2949

---

From: [email-masked] (Marcus van Ierssel)
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 15:19:48 GMT

I'm building a homebuilt aircraft and will be needing large amounts of
sheet 2024-T3 in a number of thicknesses. Any suggestions on cheap suppliers,
surplus houses or other sources?

Thanx,
Marcus