Subject: Re: Source for Stainless Steel Mesh

From: [email-masked] (Spehro Pefhany)
Date: 14 Jul 1995 11:57:49 GMT

Dion Hollenbeck ([email-masked]) wrote:
: >>>>> "Saleh" == Saleh W Igal <[email-masked]> writes:

: Saleh> Is there a good source for small quantities of fine gauge stainless
: Saleh> steel mesh?

: McMaster-Carr (310)692-5911
[snip]

You could also try a local maker of trade "silk" screens (which, of 
course, are not made from silk any more). Some of them for electronic 
manufacturing use are made with SS mesh. If you just need a tiny bit you 
might get off-cuts for free.

Good luck!

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Spehro Pefhany                                  "The Journey is the reward"
[email-masked]                          -------------------------------------
Fax:(905) 332-4270                    (small micro system devt hw/sw + mfg)
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=