Subject: Granulation

From: [email-masked] (TwoSunsTrd)
Date: 24 May 1995 14:33:52 -0400

Hi,

My name is Lloyd and I am retired and I do a fair amount of silversmithing
now.  I am interested in learning about granulation and would appreciate
any info anyone has regarding fine and sterling silver granulation.

Also I specialize in making hand made roman chain and would like to
discuss any ideas that you may may have.

my email address is [email-masked].

Hope to hear form you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Lloyd

---

From: [email-masked] (John O. Kopf)
Date: 25 May 1995 04:08:08 GMT

> any info anyone has regarding fine and sterling silver granulation.

Check out "Metal Techniques for Craftsmen", by Oppi Untracht...this has
a description of granulation (pp 202-208).

JK