Subject: Re: back to land movement

From: [email-masked] (Manfred Hellrigl, Dr.)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 13:36:34 GMT

[email-masked] (Sarah Louise Duris) wrote:

>Hi.  I'm not sure where to start looking for info on people/groups who 
>are into returning to the land.  This may or may not be relevant to 
>intentional communities.  Granted, since back to land means avoiding
>technology, it is unlikely such groups would not have newsgroups, 
>mailling lists, web sites, etc.  Any pointers, snail mail address, ideas?

>I am a single mother about to lose her home and this interests me as a 
>means for survival.  Please respond as soon as possible as I go off line 
>in a couple weeks.

>Sarah
>[email-masked]

I guess the best source for you is the book "Builders of the dawn".
It's a collection of intentional communities all over the world, most
of them located in the U.S. 

It shouldn't be a problem for you to get the book in any bookstore. If
you need further information, send me an e-mail

Manfred Hellrigl
[email-masked]