Subject: Prototyping Services Available...

From: "T.O.Prellwitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 15:41:24 -0700

Engineering Design and Prototyping Services are a available at
substantially reduced prices! (As compared to Corporate Pricing.)
Blueprints, Schematics, Tech Docs, CAD, PC Board, Wire Wrap, Testing,
Evaluation, Sub-Assemblies, and more. 
All work is guaranteed or we won't bid the project!

E-mail: 
mailto:[email-masked]

or visit us at:
http://www.halcyon.com/timilen/tmlsvcs.htm

---

From: [email-masked] (SoBaySL)
Date: 22 Sep 1996 19:59:52 -0400

My name is Tom  Hodder with South Bay Sound and Light.
I currently have a PC board Project.
I have the layout on IBM disk. It is a small project, 6- 2 X 6 boards
Is this what you do?

Email:  SoBaySL