Subject: Money vs Life: Conflicting Rights

From: AsTheEagleFlies <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 1996 15:01:46 -0800

It is Time.

For those who are not the Great Pretenders.

No more Ivory Tower of Babbles in the Clouds, taking America and other 
countries Down.

Review "Money vs Life: Conflicting Rights"
http://iisd1.iisd.ca/pcdf/1996/82korten.htm

"When Corporations Rule The World" - home page
http://iisd1.iisd.ca/pcdf/

Review obstruction and suppression of unlimited, cheap, clean energy 
applications - from the Hydrogen Economy to Field Propulsion - and like 
Steven Segal (in the movie, "On Deadly Ground"), you will find, you have 
really been had, in the Real World.
DeCatalyst
http://home.aol.com/DeCatalyst

For those glib Pretenders out there, high in their hot air, intellectual, 
power state platitudes of Trivia and states of denial, as we Americans 
take our votes - I must ask: What are you voting for, if all the 
following indicators are getting worse?

traffic nightmare; air & water pollution; ecological imbalance; moral 
bankruptcy; more children going hungry in the United States than in any 
other industrialized nation in the world; the gap between the rich and 
the poor growing at an exponential rate; educational ranking in the 
United States is at the bottom of all industrialized nations; physical 
fitness ranking in the United States is at the bottom of all 
industrialized nations; in business, Tom Peters ranked the United States 
third rate years ago;..............these are not trivia issues, they are 
survival issues.

Ignorance and poverty are the Dragons that Arnold Toynbee saw.

And yet, the band played on - on the Titanic. (Daaaaa Buuullls, parteee 
time, duh)

Gentle, sheeplike, submission to authority (to slaughter?). There was 
good reason the infamous Milgram psychology experiment was 'banned' (from 
public scrutiny) - or why Dr. Oppenheimer's warning went unheeded, that: 
'the pleas the physicists make, that their discoveries will be used for 
humanity, will seem trivial to the pleas the psychologists should be 
making, that what they discover about behavior modification, be used for 
(as opposed to against) humanity.

.....So like the story at a DePaul University course, "the people lost 
their kings, their temples, their land, their lives" (as they gave up 
their responsibility and gave it to the kings)

AsTheEagleFlies - over this great land of ours, proud to Stand Up as an 
American