Subject: Re: Has anybody tried Tesla's free energy experiment?

From: [email-masked] (WallyKlbr)
Date: 17 Aug 1996 15:46:38 -0400

I thought that I was the only one crazy enough to think of using lightning
as a power source! Glad to see that someone such as Tesla already thought
of it.

Building capacitors is very easy. There are equations around (pretty
simple ones) to help design them and software too but I don't have any at
hand right now. We were always building caps in our lab. I don't remember
the specs at all but I think we built a 1 FARAD cap and it had 2 plates
about 1 foot square and a variable air-gap of about an inch or so.

Another idea I had would involve static electriciy generated by wind
blowing past or rubbing rubber (say that 3 times fast) or plastic and
perhaps stored in a big cap.

---

From: altavoz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:34:25 -0700

WallyKlbr wrote:
> perhaps stored in a big cap.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NOT !! Air is the pits for dielectric ! you cant build 1 farad
caps at any reasonable coulombs ( farad times volts is a measure
of the "bang" of a cap ) !

 Your lab "1 ft sqr cap" is not even close to 1 farad !!
 Its close to a million times smaller than that !! and in
electronics , 1 million is significant !!

______End of text  from [email-masked]
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text
end of text   end of text    end of text    end of text   end of text