Subject: Mathematic formula directly creates hydro propeller

From: [email-masked] (Gunnar Forsgren)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 12:09:54 GMT

TF Energy Systems in Sweden has developed a propeller for use
inside water turbine pipes. It is based on a mathematical
computation model inherited from many years of swedish industrial
research in fluid dynamics and applications in large hydro
powerplants. TF has adopted and enhanced this mathematical
model to directly control a NC machine to shape the propeller
blade from a raw aluminium block. The result is used to
create moulds for casting propeller blades in any preferred material.

Those interested in the technology or end products can contact

TF Energisystem
Att: Tore Forsgren
Kolsnarsvägen 7
Johanneshov, Sweden,
Phone/fax +46 8 812321
email: [email-masked] or [email-masked]

---
Medial Maskin & Data, Ängsvik 2, Värmdö, Sweden
Interactive Web Services   http://www.medial.se
Phone/fax: +46 8 57025056, email: [email-masked]