Subject: ####### H2O GREEN FUEL SYSTEM ######################################

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 04:03:30 GMT

H2O Green Fuel System

Supplement your fuel costs with this system which will run any
gasoline engine using water as fuel.  An easy and inexpensive system
to build from PVC.  Emits no pollution.  Completely portable, can be
transferred from one vehicle to another.  Detailed plans for only
$5.00 U.S. Currency or Foreign equivalent.  Please print your return
address clearly and add $2.00 for postage and handling.  Please reply
to:  Fuel For A Pollution Free World, 1407 5th ST SE, Cullman, AL
35055 USA

---

From: [email-masked] (Gene A. Townsend)
Date: 29 Nov 1996 04:45:02 -0700

>35055 U

Only morons and con men believe water to be a "fuel", but yes when
burned there is no pollution.  At least your price is reasonable.

I have forwarded a copy of this posting to the Postmaster Generals'
office.

NOTICE HE WANTS CASH ONLY.  Is this a sure sign of a bona-fide
business operation?

The only "green" in your fuel system is the cash.

Gene A. Townsend

---

From: [email-masked] (Merlin Hansen)
Date: 29 Nov 1996 10:38:43 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>,
>The only "green" in your fuel system is the cash.
First off, let me say that I would not send away for this information
simply because it could be a scam.  My intention is not to defend the
original poster but to discuss water injection system used in gasoline and
diesel engines.

Many times in the past several (10 to 15) years I have talked to people
about the idea of using water injection to increase fuel mileage.  Never
having experimented with it, or thoroughly investigate it, I can only
relate the few facts I have gathered from several sources :

Some experimentation has been done (years ago) with installing a plate
between the carburetor and intake manifold on a gasoline engine.  The plate
contains several jets though which water is injected.  The jets act to
atomize the water.  If I remember correctly the ratio was around 20% water
(but don't take that as a rule).

Recently I have talked to a few people who have used (or heard of) water
injection systems on diesel engines in semi-tractor units.  How the system
was set up or the ratio escapes me right now.

In all cases, supposedly the water injection systems dramatically (open for
interpretation) increased the fuel efficiency of the vehicles.  How it
affected pollution or the engines themselves, I do not know.

How the original poster could design one using only PVC, based on the
systems I have heard of, I have no idea.  That does not mean the concept is
bogus, only (possibly) his/her application.

Before flaming me, or sending money to the original poster, I would spend
some time searching the net for information on the subject.  You may be
surprised what you find.

Merlin.

P.S.  If I find anything more conrete you can look at I will post it.

conversation

-- 
| Develcon Electronics    | E-mail   : [email-masked]        |
| 856-51 St. E, Saskatoon,| Web Site : http://www.develcon.com           |
| Saskatchewan, Canada.   | DISCLAIMER : These are my opinions & views,  |
| S7K 5C7                 | NOT necessarily those of my employers.       |

---

From: [email-masked] (Merlin Hansen)
Date: 29 Nov 1996 11:31:59 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>,
>Gene A. Townsend <[email-masked]> wrote:
[snip]
>some time searching the net for information on the subject.  You may be

A quick search found a related subject at :
www.betterworld.com/BWZ/9602/product.htm

Incase I screwed the address up : webcrawler - keywords : water diesel

Merlin.

---

From: [email-masked] (Charles)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 12:01:52 -0600

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Merlin

> >>gasoline engine using water as fuel.  An easy and inexpensive system

snip ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> P.S.  If I find anything more conrete you can look at I will post it.

Just a coment

When I was growing up my Dad had a grist mill that was powered by an old
modle T engine. When the mill would load down the engine we could put a
few droplets of water into the intake and the engine would come back to
life (kinda like kicking it in the butt).

Charles

---

From: "George Newbury" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Dec 1996 09:36:20 GMT

Gene A. Townsend <[email-masked]> wrote in article
<[email-masked]>...
> [email-masked] wrote:
.
> The only "green" in your fuel system is the cash.
You mean the title should have been 
U2Me $$$ Green