Subject: Alarmist Get a life - RE: Motarless brick, dust control, erosion control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 02:54:17 GMT

Robert. Robert, Robert,

You slander my company without asking for info. I send you info and
you complain I am sending you large messages.  What I am I to do with
you Robert?  Do you conduct all of your business this way?  

I sent you email to handle the situation man to man. You have shown
your ignorance and I was trying to be nice and educate you.  Since
that has failed I am forced again to tell you - put up or shut up.  At
once furnish proof about your claims on Soils Control International. 

We ship repeat orders of containers overseas all the time. (72- 55
gallon drums per container).  We are not selling in  the back alley
off a truck.

You have the legal right to say what you want.  But you also bear that
responsibility.  

Do you have partners in your company? Are they aware of the attacks
you are making? Do they realize the legal actions that could result
because of it?

Do you realize there are legal (not fly by nite) companies selling
road stabilizers that are corrosive, containing Sulferic Acid?  Our
product is environmentally safe.

One time offer Bob - Put me in touch with your County officials and I
will offer them a test barrel of our product to test locally along
with our lab and msds sheets that you trashed when I sent them to you.

Put up or shut up time - 

Kindest Regards,

Mark Young
Director for Business Development
Soils Control International 

>At 08:37 PM 10/9/96 GMT, you wrote:
>>
>>
>>Robert,
>>
>>Do you always shoot your mouth off without checking into a subject?
>>
>>You cite instances from the 40's of shadey people selling drums of
>>recycled oil laced with PCB. Did they even have PCB in the 40's?
>>
>>There are some shakey products out on the market.  There are plenty of
>>horror stories as current as last month-  why use the 40's?
>>
>> You did not ask for information. You did not bother to find out you
>>are liabling a company that is shipping to 32 countries (and growing).
>>
>>
>>You do not sell recycled oil with PCBs in it to the Army Corp of
>>Engineers or many state transportation departments. (More than once
>>anyway.) You do not have bonded labs certifing that there is no need
>>for "Toxic to Fish" labeling and your product is not hazardous and is
>>environmentally safe. You don't sell repeatly to farmers and vineyard
>>owners to put on their fields for dust control.
>>
>>Other Countries do not import this kind of product for massive road
>>projects until they have done repeated tests.
>>
>>Last time I checked - Oil was not milky clear.  PCBs were very toxic
>>to drink.
>>
>>Top-Seal is not something you would want to drink.  Remember the joke
>>about swallowing the plastic wrap and then not having to wipe when you
>>use the restroom.   Basically that is what would happen. Not healthy
>>but certainly not fatal.
>>
>>I have posted to news groups that are concerned with building and Road
>>construction.  I have had many pleasant conversations with people
>>around the world about our product. 
>>
>>Roads have been built in europe, asia, and here at home in the U.S.
>>using the Top-Seal product with total customer satisfaction. The city
>>of Kileen, Texas is proud to be a test bed for the Soils Control
>>International Products.  Ft. Hood has also participated in some of the
>>tests.  The brick product is new and under testing with Habitat for
>>Humanities and firms in Mexico are doing some testing as well.
>>
>>I am surprised that a business owner with a presence on the web would
>>make such statements as you have. Especially in the childish manner in
>>which you have made them. 
>>
>>I request you post proof that Soil Control International is running a
>>scam as you say OR RETRACT ASAP! 
>>
>>I have noticed that you have a negative spin on a lot of the things
>>you post.  I have found that people who are negative on things around
>>them are not always the experts the portend to be. 
>>
>>Please stay  in your field of expertise (I hope you know home
>>electronics).  There legal implications both for you and your service
>>provider when you step off into the unknown and shoot broadsides at
>>that which you know nothing.  If nothing else it reduces your
>>crediability in the field where I assume you do know something.
>>
>>
>>Kindest Regards,
>>
>>Mark Young
>>Director of Business Development
>>Soils Control International Inc.