Subject: very useful information

From: [email-masked] (PVPAULSET)
Date: 24 Aug 1996 11:51:31 -0400

Here are 3 publications that can help you learn a lot about practical
solar energy. HOME POWER MAGAZINE pob 520 Ashland OR 97520, $22.50/6
issues.1st class $36.  International orders: 916-475-0830, Fax0941.
http://www.homepower.com/hp
 "The hands on journal of home made power".

The 1996 SOLAR ELECTRICITY TODAY is a 600+listing directory of information
sources, dealers and manfacturers of renewable electric equipment: PV,
small wind and hydro. And balance of system: batteries, inverters, pumping
etc.  $15, in U.S., pers check ok., $17 Can/Mex, $20 rest of world. In
U.S. $, money orders or cash . From: The PV Network News, 2303 Cedros
Circle, Santa Fe, NM 87505. 505-473-1067 V/F. [email-masked] (Paul
Wilkins)

"OFF THE SHELF, the spec sheet directory of renewable electricity",
contains spec sheets from 41 manufacturers, in 12 chapters and over 300
pages. Contains SOLAR ELECTRICITY TODAY. Costs $69.95 including book rate
postage in U.S. Add $8 for 1st class. If you are not in the U.S. inquire.
>From   PV NETWORK NEWS 2303 Cedros Circle #l, Santa Fe NM 87505.
505-473-1067. [email-masked]