Subject: Re: Co-Generation for Res

From: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 07:03:00 -0700

Subject: Re: Co-Generation for Residential use

>I will be relocating to the western US soom and am interested in building
>a residence without reliance on the power grid.  Would appreciate any info
>you might have RE good references which might get me started in the right
>direction.  Aloha and Mahalo from Hawaii

Try to find copies of "Home Power" magazine at a magazine shop or
library. It is full of case histories of solar power installations
in homes and businesses, lots of ideas and ads. It will answer
most of your questions. It is written by people who live the life.

If you can't find copies locally, the address for them is:

Home Power Magazine
P.O.Box 520
Ashland, Oregon 97520

916-475-3179 Editorials & Advertizing

916-475-0830 Subscriptions & Back Issue Orders (MC & VISA)
800-707-6585

707-822-8640 Computer BBS

A subscription is $22.50 for six issues/year.

A great mag!

They also have published a cd-rom of the articles and graphics from
their first 37 issues. A treasure of info for the off-grid dweller.

 Check out HP magazine's new web site at:
 http://www.homepower.com/hp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------