Subject: WE MASS E-MAIL YOUR AD TO 900K- $59

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Sep 1996 05:43:20 GMT

** SEE OUR ADVERTISEMENT IN THE AUGUST ISSUE OF ONLINE ACCESS MAGAZINE ** 

**RECEIVE A FREE MASS E-MAIL... READ ON**

Forget about advertising on a web site that nobody reads.

When was the last time that you, personally, went to a web site just to 
read
ADVERTISEMENTS?

Can’t remember?  It’s probably because you, like many people, have never 
done it.

But how do you reach HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people on the internet with 
your advertisement?

Info.now has the clear, proven answer.

MASS E-MAIL  -  the electronic form of direct mail.

Sending mass e-mail is one of the most effective, profitable forms of 
advertising.  Why?

RESULTS.

Up to an 5% response rate.

WOW.

But why is it so effective?  

Because the advertisement waits in the recipient’s mailbox until it is 
read and discarded.  

There are no wasted messages.  Your advertisement WILL be read.
This is the beauty of bulk e-mail advertising.  It’s cost-effective, it’s 
fast,
and it provides results.

Now wouldn’t you like to become a part of this growing advertising trend?

With a mass e-mail from Info.now, your ad will reach 900,000+ people on 
the internet.  YES!, OVER 900,000 PEOPLE!!

After receiving your order and advertisement in the mail, Info.now will 
send your ad out to over 900,000 people on the internet.  All you have to 
do is sit back and watch the orders come in.  Info.now can also create a 
smaller, targeted group of e-mail addresses (such as opportunity seekers, 
small business owners, etc...) to send your advertisement to.

Sound simple?  It is.  We do all of the work for you.

RATES		                            PRICE
5 lines				        $59.00
10 lines				$89.00
Full Page				$139.00  (SPECIAL OFFER... READ 
ON!)

-- Order 2 or more runs and you will receive a 10% discount.  E-mail us 
for more information!

--ALSO AVAILABLE:  E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON DISK FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE.  
E-MAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!

Our rates are THE BEST on the internet!  You will not find a better deal.

ALSO, YOUR ADVERTISEMENT WILL GO OUT BY ITSELF.
IT WILL NOT BE COMBINED WITH 50 OTHER ADS!
THIS WILL MAKE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE.

Other mass e-mail firms send out advertisements combined with other 
advertisements.  Most people will not bother to read every ad.  This is 
wasteful and ineffective.

WE HAVE MANY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS... CONTACT US FOR REFERENCES!!!

We have filtered out our lists from flames by sending out an 
advertisement of Info.now and deleting all the flamed responses.  As you 
know, flames are not only harmful to your business, but to ours also.  We 
are constantly ridding our list of unwanted recipients!

**SPECIAL OFFER:**
ORDER A FULL PAGE ADVERTISEMENT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE:

An Info.now t-shirt
A certificate for ONE FREE MASS E-MAIL (full page), to be used whenever 
you wish

ORDER YOUR MASS E-MAIL TODAY!

To have your mass e-mail sent out, please send your name, delivery 
address, your ADVERTISEMENT and **E-MAIL ADDRESS** (IMPORTANT), along 
with the a check or money order to:*

Info.now
P.O. Box 112
Albertson, NY 11507

If you have any questions, please call our offices at 516.458.8893.
References are available.  Please contact us for more information.

A confirmation of your order will be sent to you via e-mail and regular 
e-mail.  Gift certificates will be mailed within 2 weeks.

*As with ANY advertisement, response rates will vary.  Info.now does not 
make any guarantees on response rates.