Subject: PARENTS PLEASE READ! KID CARD CAN SAVE YOUR KIDS LIFE

From: "Lenn Dolling" <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Sep 1996 03:47:39 GMT

KiD Card  
	     YOUR CHILDS SAFETY IDENITY CARD
------->     Protect your childs safety today!   <----------
		CHECK OUT THE PRICE!
		   As low as $10

CHECK OUT THESE DETAILS AND ORDER GET YOUR CHILD SAFE TODAY!
------------------------------------------------------------

When having a KID CARD both you and your child will have the
ease of mind of having a Personal Idenity Card that can be 
displayed to anyone to back up their idenity.

KID CARD'S main key features that can be life saving
----------------------------------------------------

   - Tamper Proof Lamination
   - Digitally imprinted photo built onto the actual card
   - Home Phone Number / Emergency Contact Number
   - Blood Type and Allergies
	- Valuable when in emergency situations
   - Finger Print Stamp
	- Valuable to give 100% positive idenity
   - Instructions on back of ID card incase emergency arises
   - Home Address
   - Current Grade
   - Height/Weight and Hair Color for Extra Verification
   - Languages Spoken

Have you ever wanted your child to have some sort of
indentifcation that he/she could carry on themselves?  
Now you can! Now is the time when such a offer will be given.

  The price is perfect and the quality is professional.
------------------------------------------------------------

           Here is a situation that might arise
             and how KID CARD save the day.

     The day is warm and sunny.  A child realizes that it is 
after 5 and they are late for supper.  Within minutes they 
are racing home on there flashy new bike.  Out of no where a
oncomming vehical turns the corner and collides into your 
childs bike.  

		What happens now?

     Time is crutial.  The child is unconcouis, and bleeding
severly.  The driver of the vehical is stunned and a little 
confused, but in the choas a witness manages to call 911 and 
get an ambualnce to the scene.  

     Everybody is scrambling around trying to be helpful.  
Luckly the driver noticed a KID CARD attached to the childs
pocket.  Within seconds of viewing the card they discovered
that not only that the child is allergic to pennacilan but
can only speek chinese.  

     When the ambulance arrives the driver makes it be known
that the child has a KID CARD with all required information
as well as a emergency contact. 

The day is saved!  Thanks to KID CARD!

	What would happen if the KiD CARD wasn’t noticed? 
 Let me just give you a little example:

	For starters the ambulance driver wouldn't of known
 that the child had a allergie to penacilin.  Not only that
 but the emergency crew wouldn't of also know the blood type
 of the child.  I think you can imagine on how valuable 
 just those two things are.  
 
 I think the KiD CARD would be a good idea for 
your children and you.  Don’t you think?

Not only can the KiD CARD save your childs life but it can 
be used to back up his/her own idenity if it is questioned
by any official personal. 

How about one for yourself as well.  It can save your life too!

		ORDER TODAY!
	 FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN'T SAY NO!
       Don't forget to tell your friends!
	Get One for the Whole Family

	Please Print Out As Many Forms As Needed
		
________________Print From This Line Down________________
			
		ORDER TODAY
Please print out the order form and mail it in to the
ADDRESS at the bottom of the page with total inclosed 
price.  CASH or CHEQUE    MAKE CHECK out to LENN DOLLING
	 MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO  

Name:________________________________________________
           Last		First		    Middle 

Address:_____________________________________________
					
City/Country:____________________  Zip/Postal:________________

Home Phone Number:  (    )_________________   Grade:__________

Emergency Number:   (    )_________________   Blood Type: ____

Birthdate:____________________  Height:______ Weight:_________
	   Month    Day   Year       Feet/inches      Pounds

Languages Spoken:_____________________________________________

FINGER PRINT
------------
Tips on imprinting finger print onto page.

	- Use a Marker/felt/ink pen and color the thumb
	- Make sure that the thumb that is colored isn't to 
          soaked.  If so just Stamp Finger Twice.
	- Try to make a nice clear print before finishing
	- ROLL Finger from Side to Side for best results
	- HAVE FUN!

___________________________		______________________
     RIGHT THUMB PRINT			     SIGNATURE	

Please write in the total amount inclosed in envelope:

				FOR KID CARDS  ___________

				FOR SHIPPING   ___________

______________________________________________________________
		       	END OF ORDER FORM

Costs for KiD Cards           Shipping
-------------------           --------------------------------
1-2        $15 Each           All Parts of the World     $2.00
3+         $10 Each           

		Prices Are in Canadian or US Currency
         			OR
	CHEQUES CAN BE MADE OUT TO:
				      LENN DOLLING
---------------------------------------------------------------
Please Mail to :

	KiD CARD
	Suit 205, 34A-2755 Lougheed Hwy
	Port Coquitlam, BC
	V3B-5Y9
	Canada
---------------------------------------------------------------
E-MAIL:  
	    [email-masked]

Internet Site:
		   HTTP://MYPAGE.DIRECT.CA/L/LDOLLING/INDEX.HTML

----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Nelson)
Date: 27 Sep 1996 04:24:39 GMT

Lenn Dolling ([email-masked]) wrote:
: 		       KiD Card  
: 	     YOUR CHILDS SAFETY IDENITY CARD
: ------->     Protect your childs safety today!   <----------
: 		CHECK OUT THE PRICE!
: 		   As low as $10

Not only is this a spam, but many of the claims are not true.

: CHECK OUT THESE DETAILS AND ORDER GET YOUR CHILD SAFE TODAY!
: ------------------------------------------------------------

:  Let me just give you a little example:

: 	For starters the ambulance driver wouldn't of known
:  that the child had a allergie to penacilin.  Not only that
:  but the emergency crew wouldn't of also know the blood type
:  of the child.  I think you can imagine on how valuable 
:  just those two things are.  

What good would knowing alergies to penicillin do? Ambulance drives do
not give antibiotics. The same is true for blood type, they do NOT give
blood transfusions - only plasma, NS or dextrose/water.

Even in the hospital, the available blood is cross-matched before any
transfusion occurs. The rough typing necessary only takes a few minutes.

Bill

---

From: [email-masked] (Qkjfioasdn)
Date: 11 Oct 1996 10:53:48 -0400

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Bill Nelson)
writes:

>Subject:	Re: PARENTS PLEASE READ!  KID CARD CAN SAVE YOUR KIDS LIFE
>From:	[email-masked] (Bill Nelson)
>Date:	27 Sep 1996 04:24:39 GMT
>

Another problem with this ID card is that it asks for height and weight in
inches/feet and pounds.  He/she should have asked for both in/ft and
Meters and pounds and kilograms.  Obviously this is fake, because the
maker of this card would be aware that if the child was travelling and
someone who only knew metric units saw the card, he/she would be confused.

=David Ryder

Please E-me directly or preferably to:

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (KimAppleq)
Date: 13 Oct 1996 14:05:48 -0400

<remainder snipped in the interest of brevity>

Lenn, I realize that you mean well.  However, may I suggest that, if you
find yourself compelled to spam alt.english.usage, you do something about
the typos and grammatical errors?