Subject: Re: ?earth's electromagnetic field

From: [email-masked] (WLauzon)
Date: 8 Oct 1996 23:26:22 -0400

Heard of it?  Yes - a long time ago.  Unfortunately, the Earths field is
so small that it takes more energy to generate than you get out.
  The whole project was not to generate power, but to find some way to
measure tiny differences in the field in different areas.
Warren Lauzon, Northern Arizona Wind & Sun, Inc. & SES
http://members.gnn.com/SolarAriz
Solar Electric systems and Cathodic Protection controls

---

From: [email-masked] (Congobits)
Date: 9 Oct 1996 15:54:08 -0400

Yes, I've heard of an apparatus that could convert a respectable output
>from  the earths magnetic field at @ 10v DC. Can't remember the guy's name
(the inventor), but he worked for GE and they killed it.

---

From: [email-masked] (JUHLING)
Date: 12 Oct 1996 10:06:58 -0400

The publiation 

 Electrifying Times
63600 Deschutes Rd.
Bend, OR  97701
503-388-1908

regularly runs article on something they call "Over-Unity" physics. As a
classically trained engineer, I have some trouble beliving their claims.
But if it works , hey , that's great!

[email-masked]