Subject: To Mr Charles Good-indian industry...

From: john <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 96 15:43:08 GMT

Path: nine7.demon.co.uk!news.demon.co.uk!dispatch.news.demon.net!demon!news.goodnet.com!nntp.wwwi.com!nntp04.primenet.com!nntp.primenet.com!howland.erols.net!vixen.cso.uiuc.edu!newsfeed.internetmci.com!in2.uu.net!news.mindspring.com!usenet
From: Ninju Bohra <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.solar.photovoltaic
Subject: Re: alt.energy.homepower
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 13:11:58 -0500
Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
Lines: 8
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <NEWTNews.840727032.3699.cgood@cgood>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
NNTP-Posting-Host: user-168-121-167-8.dialup.mindspring.com
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0b5 (WinNT; I)

To 

Mr. Charles Good

Dear sir,
We are intersted in technology details for setting up a industry in
Rajasthan, India if it is affordable and cost iffective. If any one or 
a consultant who can help us please contact. Thanks. Prakash.

-- 

Yours sincerely....John G.*?*?*?*?*? Us Neuron's don't KNOW that much, period.
*What is existance without socialising?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?*?
(Everybody wants to be certifiably nice on this tide of awesome tech' power.)c?
(Posts mispelt or not should be written with content to be worth saving
so as apathy doesn't drown lurkers)c?