Subject: Hot Male

From: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 07:50:00 -0700

Subject: Hot Male

>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>Newsgroups: alt.education.university.vision2020,alt.electronics.analog.vlsi
>alt.electronics.manufacture.circuitboard,alt.elvis.king,alt.elvis.sighting
>alt.emulators.ibmpc.apple2,alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable
>Organization: Netcom

  ****SUGGEST YOU FIND A WAY TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH YOURSELF****

>Hot male in heat. Need sex with a young boy, blond hair, blue eye pref.

>If interested send me mail.

>[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked] (Howard Smith)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Donald J. Dickson)
Date: 3 Dec 1996 00:44:24 GMT

> Subject: Hot Male

 ix.netcom.com has confirmed that they will be investigating this message.

--
The sooner you start procrastinating, the longer you have to get caught up!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Dec 1996 22:37:33 GMT

Alan, this is totally the wrong group for pedophiles. I am sure that
others have confirmed what a jerk we think you are for posting here in
order to commit your crimes against children.