Subject: Toilet tank with partial discharge device

From: [email-masked] (Antonio Manno)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:26:28 GMT

TOILET TANK WITH PARTIAL  DISCHARGE DEVICE

This invention relates to a toilet tank, i.e. to a water tank for
flushing a toilet.
In general, now existing toilet tanks function by completely emptying
the
contained water as a result of a manual command. 
In some cases, a flow of only a part of all the available water would
be sufficient
for flushing the toilet.
However, because of the type of discharge valve used in toilet tanks,
it is not possible for the user to limit the amount of water
discharged.
This problem is felt particularly in periods and places where water is
scarce.
The object of this invention is to provide a toilet tank with a
partial
discharge device which is very simple in construction and,therefore,
very cheap.

See the WEB Pages at URL :

http ://www.ba.dada.it/balducci

Please in interest in this opportunity
please dont hesitathe to contact me 

Ing. Vincenzo Balducci

Via Foggia, 18 - 70031 Andria - Italy

Email :  [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Donald J. Dickson)
Date: 10 Apr 1997 21:59:02 GMT

> TOILET TANK WITH PARTIAL  DISCHARGE DEVICE

SNIP
> discharge device which is very simple in construction and,therefore,

Some people use a brick. Meets all the above criteria and can be recycled.

:-))

Don Dickson
--
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.