Subject: Re: New ways to obtain electricity for free??

From: Mark Kinsler <kinsler@bobcat>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:00:32 GMT

> For alternative energy ideas, legal that within 2-5 years will pay for 
> itself try solar and or wind generators.
> 
> The initial expense can be a few hundred dollars a month (about what you 
> pay the local "pathetic" power company, or you can go crazy and spend 
> 4-5,000 dollars and then watch your power bill disappear for ever.

If you are paying several hundred dollars per month for electric power, 
you have a load that is not going to be served by any solar or wind 
generator that you could pay for or build.  
 
> We started ours with Used: 2 6volt golf cart batteries, 2 used solar 
> panels and 1 used inverter. We've expanded to 6 new batteries, the same 
> inverter, small wind generator and 4 panels. In about a year, a 
> electricity has cost roughly $1500 dollars. Every month that average goes 
> down. Until we add something to the power supply.

>From  this you can run refrigeration?  

                                          Mark Kinsler