Subject: SEER '91, Willits CA



------------------------------------------------------------------
(686)   Wed 19 Jun 91 23:16                             
By: Don Kulha
To: All

------------------------------------------------------------------
         You are again invited to the Solar Electric Capital

          Expo               Willits, Ca                 Rally
Over 100 functioning                            Dozens of solar, 
electric
exhibits of the latest         SOLAR            and human powered 
vehicles
in energy efficency &          ENERGY           competing for 
prizes in
renewable energy which         EXPO             the Tour de Mendo 
Rally.
include: Solar, wind,            &              World Championship 
Elect-
wood, hydro & hydrogen         RALLY            rathon Race at 
Ukiah Race
technologies                    '91             track with Speed 
Trials

                August 9th, 10th & 11th in Willits CA
             Sponsored by the Willits Chamber of Commerce

  Workshops and seminars on Solar electricity, solar water heating, 
passive
solar design, lighting efficency, energy management & enviornmental 
products
from specialists in the industry. International symposium on Global 
Village
systems & funding, matching end-users with suppliers and financing. 
Final
leg of the competition of the "Capital to Capital" electric vehicle 
race
circuit featuring the California Clean Air Race; 1st leg: 
Sacramento-to-LA,
2nd leg: Clean Air Revival in S.F. and last Leg: Tour de Mendo at 
SEER '91.
Kids activities: Solar electricity design workshop, solar toys and 
noveltys,
Energy games & prizes, Kidcar EVehicle rides, Model Solar Car and 
boat race,
car building workshop.

  Participants of the Energy Industry Forum on Friday, Aug. 9th, 
will be
convening the New Energy Congress to ratify and sign the 
Declaration of
Energy Independance. This statement of support for the development 
of con-
servation and renewable energy technology will be hand delivered to 
the
White House by a fleet of solar-electric vehicles.

Advance Ticket Package for 2: Includes T-shirts (state sizes), 
Tickets for
2 days each, visitors guide and programs......$40  (save $10)
SEER '91 T-shirts (Full color 100% cotton)... $15
SEER '91 Canvas Tote Bag......................$15
Single Day Admission..........................$5
Single day Admission, Students/Seniors........$2.50
Children under 12 with adult..................FREE

Send Name, Address & Phone # with Order to: SEER '91, 239 S. Main,
Willits CA 95409, (707)459-1256. Exhibitor/Rally Rules and Regs on 
Request.

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: Sonoma Online RFE, Fido V12T/HST/V.32 (707)545-0746 
(1:125/7)
: 125/7 7