Subject: POWER echo



------------------------------------------------------------------
(4210)   Thu 1 Aug 91 14:15                              
By: Lawrence London
To: ALL

------------------------------------------------------------------
: 1:151/502 808e414a
 * Forwarded from "Echo Request"
 * Originally from Tom Rieger
 * Originally dated 07-31-91 20:41

 Announcing: The formation of the POWER conference. A FidoNet echo 
for the
operators/maintainers of power, steam and refrigeration plants.

 Moderated by Tom Rieger, a stationary engineer with with working 
experience on nuclear and conventional naval propulsion plants, 
oil, gas and solid fuel steam generation plants and ammonia 
refrigeration systems.

 Topics to include (but not limited to) plant safety, plant 
operations, plant maintenance, innovations, co-generation, solid 
fuel firing, ash handling, water treatment, emissions reduction, 
problem solving...  Anything you can think of which is related to 
the power/refrigeration industry.

 Private topology until I can take it regional and eventually place 
it on the backbone. NetMail link-up requests to 1:260/242.

--- FD 1.99c
 * Origin: EARTH*Net*Home:SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE ECHO*919-929-0677 
(1:151/502)