Subject: Real Goods



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3554)   Fri 26 Jul 91 11:25                             
By: Michael Favor
To: Lou Schneider

------------------------------------------------------------------
@EID:f9eb 16fa5b27
> Don, are you familiar with Real Goods Trading Co. in Ukiah?
>  They  publish the Alternative Energy Sourcebook, a 400
> page manual that also  doubles as a catalog for the products
> they carry.   It's $14,  refundable with your first $100

i called them this morning and they said they would send me a free 
catalog.  i dont know if it is the same as the 400 page manual that 
you mentioned.  i probably would have paid the $14 for the book you 
mentioned, but the free catalog might be a good start for somebody 
who would not pay the $14.  so for you free catalog seekers, that 
number again is:

> Real Goods Trading Co.
...
> (707) 468-9214

thanks much for the info, lou!

cheers, michael

--- Opus-CBCS 1.20.15
 * Origin: Humanity Net BBS: 916-891-1920 (1:119/4.0)
: 119/4 911 203/53 125/10 7 151/1000 1003 223