Subject: steam



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3564)   Sat 27 Jul 91 23:05                             
By: Terry Olsen
To: Tom Keller

------------------------------------------------------------------
 QE 2.75 b9 & RA 1.01 2306@
MSGID: 1:125/12 4e3099ca
* In a message originally to Don (and everyone), Tom Keller said:
TK>  This is *GREAT*!!!  This is the sort of echo for which I
TK>believe BBSing was intended!!!!!!!!
TK> 
TK>  I have become fascinated with the Tesla Bladeless Turbine. 
TK>I have several tentative projects in mind for such a machine.  
TK>I am having difficulty locating detailed information on this
TK>technology.  Can anyone assist?
No but can you describe a bit of this Tesla Turbine please? sounds 
interesting..would it work in moving water or wind or is tempreture 
a necessary component?
---
 * Origin: End of the World! Fortuna, CA. HST (707) 725-5785 
(1:125/12)
: 125/12 7 151/1000 1003 223