Subject: Resource Directory



------------------------------------------------------------------
(695)   Wed 26 Jun 91 19:19                             
By: Don Kulha
To: All

------------------------------------------------------------------
"Solar Electricity Today" The 1991-1992 Renewable Energy Resource 
Directory is now available. H-P mag reviewed the newest edition and 
had this to say:
 
"This is a vastly updated and expanded listing of most every 
manufacturer, distributor and dealer in the field of renewable 
energy. It contains over 800 listings spanning the topics of 
publications, dealers, manufacturers vy type. Names and complete 
addresses, most with phone numbers, make this resource directoryfor 
anyone in the biz and anyone purchasing components or services. 
Editor Paul Wilkins deserves the Medal of Excellence with PV 
clusters for the great work he's put into this new directory."
"Solar Electricity Today contains 16 pages in an 8.5" by 11" black 
and white format. Cost is $7.00 from PV Network News, 2303 Cedros 
Circle, Santa Fe, NM 87505 * (505)473-1067. At less than a penny 
per listing Solar Energy Today is a fantastic information bargain."
 
     I will begin searching for and putting together a listing of 
all the renewable energy companies, groups, and resources I know of 
shortly to post into the HomePower echo but it won't begin to 
compare in scope with what these folks have done.....sounds like a 
great deal. DCK

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: Sonoma Online RFE, Fido V12T/HST/V.32 (707)545-0746 
(1:125/7)
: 125/7