Subject: Steam!



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3555)   Fri 26 Jul 91 11:31                             
By: Michael Favor
To: Tom Keller

------------------------------------------------------------------
@EID:2fa9 16fa5bf1
> *STEAM*   I am an absolute *FANATIC* about STEAM!!!!!!
> (Well, OK,  maybe I'm just highly enthusiastic, but really,
> you know?)
>

What a surprise!  I don't know if you remember, Tom, but we had 
some mutual friends for awhile about 15 years ago.  I am still 
enjoying the book you gave me on the Discipline of Programming, by 
Dijkstra, and still consider buying rice in 100 pound bags, when 
possible.

I just picked up this echo because I have a strong interest in 
generating electricity from solar powered steam, and I appreciated 
your examples of the power and flexibility of steam power.  It's 
great to see a familiar name from long distance in an unexpected 
place on the net. 
If you want to chat about old times, you can netmail to me at 119/
4, (pgp key available by file request as humanity.pub) or look me 
up in the phone book.

michael.

--- Opus-CBCS 1.20.15
 * Origin: Humanity Net BBS: 916-891-1920 (1:119/4.0)
: 119/4 911 203/53 125/10 7 151/1000 1003 223