Subject: Real Goods



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3546)   Mon 22 Jul 91 23:48                             
By: Lou Schneider
To: Don Kuhla

------------------------------------------------------------------
Don, are you familiar with Real Goods Trading Co. in Ukiah?  They 
publish the Alternative Energy Sourcebook, a 400 page manual that 
also doubles as a catalog for the products they carry.   It's $14, 
refundable with your first $100 order.

One gem in there is Thomas Glover's _Pocket Ref_, a comprehensive 
pocket sized reference book.  Included is everything from 
compressed airand gasses to automotive, carpentry and masonry, 
element tables, Epson printer codes, wire and screw sizes, math, 
general sciences, glue, hardware ... the list goes on and on.

Real Goods Trading Co.
966 Mazzoni St.
Ukiah, CA  95482
(707) 468-9214

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: Sonoma Online RFE, Fido V12T/HST/V.32 (707)545-0746 
(1:125/7)
: 125/7 151/1000 1003 223