Subject: Real Goods



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3570)   Sun 28 Jul 91 10:34                             
By: Don Kulha
To: Michael Favor

------------------------------------------------------------------
> i called them this morning and they said they would send me 
> a free catalog.  i dont know if it is the same as the 400 
> page manual that you mentioned.  i probably would have paid 
> the $14 for the book you mentioned, but the free catalog 
> might be a good start for somebody who would not pay the 
> $14.  so for you free catalog seekers, that number again is:
>  > Real Goods Trading Co.
>  > (707) 468-9214
 
    Michael, I can  tell ya that they put out a 3-4x yearly catalog 
that definitly isn't the large sourcebook they sell for $14 
(refundable with order). The big volume lists a lot more stuff and 
is about 50% good in depth information about AE . You'll find the 
catalog you're getting fascinating and after reading it will most 
likely want the larger volume. Getting the free catalog is an 
excellent move though....DCK

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: Sonoma Online RFE, Fido V12T/HST/V.32 (707)545-0746 
(1:125/7)
: 125/7 151/1000 1003 223