Subject: Steam Power



------------------------------------------------------------------
(3586)   Mon 29 Jul 91 15:32                             
By: Tom Keller
To: Don Kulha

------------------------------------------------------------------
Don,
 
      Not having read more than the info file on the Tesla 
turbines, I am not certain, but from what I read, the Tesla turbine 
is NOT a high speed turbine.   Also, I don't think that testing it 
with compressed air is going to give you much in the way of 
meaningful data, as the performance with steam will be considerably 
different.

Subj: re: Steam Power
      Would be interested in participating more directly in your 
expreimentations.   Gimme a jingle, ok?

Tom 'Steam is Grand!' Keller,
Steam Enthusiast!

--- ConfMail V3.31
 * Origin: Sonoma Online RFE, Fido V12T/HST/V.32 (707)545-0746 
: 125/7 151/1000 1003 223