Subject: CREST announces RE-Kiosk online!

From: Andrew Waegel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 22:16:06 GMT

-=-=-= CREST announces RE-Kiosk Online =-=-=-

The Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology
in Washington DC is pleased to announce a World Wide Web
version of its Renewable Energy Educational Kiosk. This
exhibit explains the basic renewable energy technologies
such as photovoltaics, solar thermal, wind generation,
hydroelectrics, geothermal power, and biomass. Each
technology is explored through case studies,
applications, and theoretical aspects. There are also
sections on the economics and environmental impacts of
renewable energy. The RE-Kiosk is a part of Solstice,
CREST's Internet information service.

The RE-Kiosk can be reached on the World Wide Web at
http://solstice.crest.org/renewables/re-kiosk/index.shtml

For more sustainable energy and development information online,
visit the Solstice home page at
http://solstice.crest.org/ on the World Wide Web. Solstice can
also be reached through gopher at gopher.crest.org, anonymous ftp
at ftp.crest.org, and email at info.crest.org.

...Andrew [email-masked]...Internet Services Manager...Center for
...Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technology...http://solstice.crest.org/

CREST announces RE-Kiosk online!