Subject: East Wind Community Home Page

From: [email-masked] (Cath Mandu)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 96 19:16:21 PST

Hello, I am writing to alert the alt.community.intentional readership
(all 5 of them) to East Wind Community's web page at

http://www.well.com/user/eastwind

Visitors to our page will find  

1)  Our online brochure-  What East Wind is all about.

2)  Community Bookshelf-  Rare books on community and alternative culture.

3)  East Wind Crafts-  Quality rope crafts (sandals, hammocks) hand-made by 
    members of our community.

Come see us!

Cath

[email-masked]   East Wind Community   http://www.well.com/user/eastwind
**************************************************************************
DISCLAIMER: I am a sovereign entity on the world-wide network known as the 
internet. This network is not controlled by the whims of any government, 
judicial or law enforcement organization. As a sovereign I am granted 
complete and universal freedom of speech as defined by my own beliefs. I 
shall not be held accountable for any actions or information transmitted 
over this network for any reason at any time.