Subject: Re: Amory Lovins address

From: [email-masked] (Michael Totten)
Date: 24 Oct 1994 17:11:44 -0000

If you have world wide web access you can take a look at RMI's home page 
at our Solstice site:

http://solstice.crest.org/efficiency/rmi_homepage/rmi_Homepage.html
you can also download Amory's supercar paper at our site:
http://solstice.crest.org/

You can order publications from RMI by email:

[email-masked]

and you can look at a list of all publications available at:

http://solstice.crest.org/efficiency/rmi_homepage/
rmi_How_to_Order_RMI_Publications.html

Michael Totten, Director
Center for Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technology
777 N. Capitol St NE, Suite 805, Wash, DC 20002
PH: (202) 289-5368 FAX: (202) 289-5354 email: [email-masked]

On 22 Oct 1994, Mark Crane wrote:

> Hi, does anyone have the address for Amory Lovins organization in Snomass Colorado?  I've read about them in several popular magazines, and need to find some information on efficient space heaters and weatherproofing my apartment.  Thanks in advance!
> 
>