Subject: INDUSTRIAL: Premium Grade Solvent-free Epoxy Products

From: [email-masked] (Cliff Kurtzman)
Date: 5 Mar 1995 14:07:38 -0800

Progressive Products, Inc. now makes information available on the Internet
World Wide Web about Thin Film Technology (TFT) solvent-free epoxy
coatings for use in brutal environments.   The URL is:

      <URL:http://www.tenagra.com/progress/>

Solvent-free coatings are odorless, an important factor in schools,
hospitals, offices and confined spaces.  They also do not react with
underlying coatings and can safely cover styrofoam, rubber, and existing
paints and coatings. 

Solvent-free may become an environmental and legislative necessity in the
future. Typical uses are in applications where long life, chemical
protection, extreme wear resistance, indifference to moisture during
application and no odor are important.

Typical applications of TFT epoxies include protection of offshore
facilities/docks/ships above, at and below the waterline; repair of
swimming pool leaks and surfaces without draining the water; repair of
leaking/sweating pipelines and storage tanks without draining or
curtailing operations; repair and protection of wet, dry or damp concrete
pads at industrial facilities from UV, physical wear, chemical leaks, rain
and dew; repair, patching, and sealing of pipes that are too corroded to
disassemble; as an alternative to expensive welding and/or cement
overcoating in harsh or dangerous environments or industrial settings;
dockside marine terminal corrosion protection, especially in the wind and
water splash zone; offshore drilling rig leg/riser, floor and mud tank
corrosion protection; as protective coatings inside of dams/hydro-
electric stations, subsurface mines and other constantly damp or wet
environments; protection from acids of cement surfaces inside of chemical
facilities; at any location requiring a tough, weather resistant coating
without deadly/dangerous solvent fumes escaping; as tough, non-porous
surfaces in food preparation facilities; as a non-skid surface in high
traffic areas; as a super-slick coating where a friction free surface is
required.

The Progressive Products web site also includes a list of hyperlinks to
Internet resources related to the plastics, polymers, coatings, and
petrochemical industries.

Progressive Products, Inc.
4607 Linden Pl.
Pearland, Texas 7758
713-997-9872 phone, 713-997-9895 fax
email:  <URL:mailto:[email-masked]>

Marketing for PPI provided by: PROTEC OUTSOURCED MARKETING SERVICES; Box 795;
Manvel, TX 77578, email <URL:mailto:[email-masked]>

Web presence maintained by: The Tenagra Corporation
    <URL:http://arganet.tenagra.com/Tenagra/>