Subject: EXTOXNET: Pesticide info source

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Apr 95 21:47:35 -0500

ExToxNet is the Extension Toxicology Network, a pesticide
information project that is a joint project between Cornell
University, Michigan State University, Oregon State University,
and University of California at Davis.

The pesticide data base there includes many of the common herbicide,
insecticides and miticides, summarizing technical data, and putting
it into a context for "laypeople".  References to technical literature
are given.

There are also good "dictionaries" of terminology there.

Extoxnet is available through Gopher... it's at Oregon State University
Extension gopher, //sulaco.oex.orst.edu/00/ext/extoxnet.

I highly recommend it.

---

From: [email-masked] (Edmond Cormier)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 19:10:32 +0100

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] wrote:

>  of terminology there.
This pest-insect-herbi-cide info is really good.
Their e-mail address is difficult
I got it with Netscape. and  WWW.I made a search with: toxicology
Http://sulaco.oes.orst.edu:70/0/ext/extoxnet
I think oex  and /00 were wrong.
Read careffully the 1st entry. There is a warning  that I hope does not
apply to too many users.
Ed. Cormier