Subject: PANUPS CORRECTION

From: Pesticide Action Network North America Reg Ctr <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Mar 93 09:40 PST

=======================================================================
  PESTICIDE ACTION NETWORK NORTH AMERICA UPDATES SERVICE
=======================================================================
CORRRECTION TO MARCH 18, 1993 PANUPS
U.S. Methyl Bromide Phaseout

March 26, 1993

	There was a serious error in the PANUPS posted on March 18, 1993.  
The update states that one of the key elements of the US EPA's methyl 
bromide phase out is to "Allow 100% of registered uses (at 1991 levels) until 
December 31, 1991...".  This date is wrong.  It should read "until December 31,
1999".  
	We apologize for this typing error.  
=======================================================================
The Pesticide Action Network North America Updates Service (PANUPS) is a 
pesticide-related news service from the Pesticide Action Network (PAN) 
North American Regional Center.  PANUPS is posted weekly on EcoNet, the 
APC computer network, RTK NET, GeoNet/GEO2, the ECONET echo on 
FidoNet, the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SANET) on BitNet, and on 
PENpages. It is available free by electronic distribution.  Hard-copy 
complimentations are also available. For info: PAN NA RC, 965 Mission 
Street #514, San Francisco, CA 94103. Tel: (415) 541-9140. Fax: (415) 541-9253.
Telex: 156283472 PANNA. E-mail address on EcoNet: [email-masked]
=======================================================================