Subject: PANUPS: EPA list available

From: Pesticide Action Network North America Reg Ctr <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Mar 93 17:03 PST

===========================================================================
PESTICIDE ACTION NETWORK NORTH AMERICA UPDATES SERVICE
===========================================================================
LISTAVAILABLE OF FOOD USE PESTICIDES CURRENTLY 
CLASSIFIED BY EPA AS POTENTIAL CARCINOGENS

March 30, 1993

	A list 73 food use pesticides which are classified by the EPA as 
possible human carcinogens is now available through PAN North 
America by electronic mail.  This list gives the Pesticide Active 
Ingredient, the EPA Cancer Classification and Sources of EPA 
Classification.  
	If you would like to receive a copy ot this list send a note 
expressing your interest to [email-masked].   
===========================================================================
The Pesticide Action Network North America Updates Service 
(PANUPS) is a pesticide-related news service from the Pesticide Action 
Network (PAN) North American Regional Center.  PANUPS is posted 
weekly on EcoNet, the APC computer network, RTK NET, 
GeoNet/GEO2, the ECONET echo on FidoNet, the Sustainable 
Agriculture Network (SANET) on BitNet, and on PENpages. It is 
available free by electronic distribution.  Hard-copy complimentations 
are also available. For info: PAN NA RC, 965 Mission Street #514, San 
Francisco, CA 94103. Tel: (415) 541-9140. Fax: (415) 541-9253. Telex: 
156283472 PANNA. E-mail address on EcoNet: [email-masked]
===========================================================================