Subject: WWII-L Digest - 15 Jul 1993 to 16 Jul 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1993 00:01:05 -0400

There is one message totalling 20 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. HOME: US (Spy Plane II) ~#

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 17 Jul 1993 02:06:00 -0400
From:    "Helena M. Menezes 30935" <[email-masked]>
Subject: HOME: US (Spy Plane II) ~#

          In reference to my first message regarding a "possible" spy plane
          operating in American territory during World War II, the
          following is the complement:

          The Brazilian steamship, "Buarque," was torpedoed by the U-432 on
          February 15th, 1942 (00:45 hrs - estimated position: 36-13-00N
          latitude and 74-58-00 longitude.

          Thank you very much for your time and help.

          Please answer to:
          Claudio Braga
          [email-masked]@INTERNET (my wife's address)

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 15 Jul 1993 to 16 Jul 1993
*************************************************