Subject: WWII-L Digest - 16 Jul 1993 to 17 Jul 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1993 00:01:09 -0400

There is one message totalling 14 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. <No subject given>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 17 Jul 1993 08:59:43 EST
From:    Mark Spadafore <[email-masked]>
Subject: <No subject given>

SIGNOFF Mark Spadafore
--
 Views expressed in this posting are those of the individual author only.
==========================================================================
Liverpool Public Library     |                      voice - 315.457.0310
310 Tulip Street             |                        fax - 315.453.7867
Liverpool, NY 13088-4997     |    (return email address found in header)

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 16 Jul 1993 to 17 Jul 1993
*************************************************