Subject: WWII-L Digest - 28 Aug 1993 to 29 Aug 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 00:00:32 -0400

There is one message totalling 29 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. INF: Naval Chronology finds a home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Sun, 29 Aug 1993 06:42:23 EST
From:    Larry & Kim Jewell <[email-masked]>
Subject: INF: Naval Chronology finds a home.

For those who are interested, "The United States Naval Chronology of
World War II" is now located in

/pub/history/military/wwii/naval_chronology

at

byrd.mu.wvnet.edu

Next item for upload is what I call "Who's Who of American Battleships"
which is a compilation of the BB bio's from "Dictionary of American
Fighting Ships" with some additional material from other public sources.
This file is over 700K.

Watch for a "WHATSNEW" coming soon to a mailbox near you :-).

Larry J

[email-masked]; Listowner: WWII-L; Moderator: BYRD.MU.WVNET.EDU
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly
unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life."
Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 28 Aug 1993 to 29 Aug 1993
*************************************************