Subject: WWII-L Digest - 15 Oct 1993 to 16 Oct 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1993 00:01:00 -0400

There is one message totalling 18 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Thanks, John.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Sat, 16 Oct 1993 17:12:19 CDT
From:    Lou Coatney <[email-masked]>
Subject: Thanks, John.

Thanks, John (Lundstrom).  I'll take that as definitive (although I had
  thought there WAS a noticeable difference in performance between the
  -3 and  -4.)

What did the Marines use on Guadalcanal (flying from Henderson Field)?
  Were -3s transferred to the Marines?  (or were there enough left to
  transfer?)

That sounds like Jocko Clark!  Did he get any heat for his "initiative?""

Lou Coatney, WIU

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 15 Oct 1993 to 16 Oct 1993
*************************************************