Subject: WWII-L Digest - 23 Oct 1993 to 24 Oct 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 00:01:04 -0400

There is one message totalling 24 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Plane GIF's now available

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 25 Oct 1993 00:46:41 +0100
From:    Emmanuel Gustin <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Plane GIF's now available

> >       They are not in the general archive catalog, but are in the
> >       latest unsorted/uncataloged directory. (Two of the files seem
> >       to be missing.) The list is (all have GIF extensions)
> >
> >       B17             B24             B25             B26             BF109
> >       F4U             HE111           KATE1           LANCAST         MEPIT
> >       P38             P40             P47             P51             PBY
> >       TDB1
> >
> >       KATE1, LANCAST, AND TDB1 are only line drawings, but the rest are
> >       full color photos of the real things.

I've uploaded some of these before. Just a warning: don't take the
filenames too serious. File P47 actually contains a nice picture of an
F6F Hellcat...

Emmanuel.

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 23 Oct 1993 to 24 Oct 1993
*************************************************