Subject: WWII-L Digest - 20 Nov 1993 to 21 Nov 1993

From: Automatic digest processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 00:01:02 -0500

There are 3 messages totalling 100 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. <No subject given> (2)
  2. Humor - Gulf War

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 22 Nov 1993 08:24:23 +1000
From:    Derek Monz <[email-masked]>
Subject: <No subject given>

 Subscribe Derek Monz

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 22 Nov 1993 08:28:15 +1000
From:    Derek Monz <[email-masked]>
Subject: <No subject given>

Subscribe Derek Monz

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 22 Nov 1993 08:33:48 +0800
From:    Tan Yap Kwang <[email-masked]>
Subject: Humor - Gulf War

Here's a contribution from Singapore. Source: unknown.

Global Tours Pte Ltd
12 Golden Mile
Singapore 0718

Dear Sir/Madam

14 Days Package Tour of Iraq and Kuwait

CONGRATULATIONS !!! You have won for yourself the above mentioned
tour, compliments of the Global Tours Pte Ltd. Please contact our
office at the above address to place your booking immediately.

You will leave Singapore by a twin seater Russian MiG-23 Fighter
plane (The latest addition to the Iraq Air Force) arriving at the
badly bombed Baghdad International Airport on the same day.

Upon arrival, you will be met by an armoured troop carrier and
taken to the luxurious Baghdad Hilton where your room will be
fully vented (holes in the roof by courtesy of the Iraq/Iraq
conflict of 1980s). All room services are now being taken care
by the Women Wings of the elite Republican Guard Corps.

Your host - Mr Yasser Arafat (winner of the 1990 Arab kissing
contest) will show you the sights and excitement of the ruins of
Saddam's Place, the so famous underground bunkers and `Let's
argue over Kuwait' war. As a bonus for the first 20 bookings, an
additional `War Time Action Tours' will be included in your
itinery. A bullet proof vest, 2 hand grenades, a choice of an
AK47 or RPG7 will be given to you if you desire. A medal (Friends
of the PLO) will be given to you if you inflict any casualty on
the Allied side. This medal will ensure you a safe travel in the
future should you be taken as hostage by any terrorist.

You will be involved in action play - using the latest weaponry
at the Kuwait/Saudi borders. For those who excel in this area -
a bonus two days will be granted on the Iraq/Turkey or the
Iraq/Jordan border - the beauty of this tour is it's flexible -
you can choose your own border. For those very adventurous, why
not try the chemical warfare plant for beginners.

As flight schedules are often disrupted by B52 carpet bombing and
Tomahawk cruise missile attack, those who need to leave Iraq in
short notice, please contact the 67th Mobile Scud Missile
Regiment somewhere in the Iraqi desert. You will have two choices
of missile ride destination - either Riyadh or Tel Aviv and you
are to travel light and allowed to have one suit case as any
overweight might cause the missile to go astray and land in the
Persian Gulf or friendly territories. Should your flight be
unrudely intercepted by Patriot missile, please assist us by
pulling the self destruct lever.

Through the kind courtesy of the CNN world wide news, the first
members of the tour to be shot will be given no less than 45
seconds of prime time television and declared a `National Hero
by Saddam Hussein'.

Global Tours Pte Ltd always assure you a good time in Middle East.

==============================================================================
Monitoring & Evaluation Branch                Internet: [email-masked]
Ministry of Education                                        Tel: (65) 4709431
Kay Siang Road, Singapore 1024                               Fax: (65) 4709256
==============================================================================

------------------------------

End of WWII-L Digest - 20 Nov 1993 to 21 Nov 1993
*************************************************