Subject: Great News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 16:31:16 PDT

Hello, I am posting this as a tip to all my fellow netters as a favor. 
I spend hours crusing the net and don't have any particulary exctiting social 
life.  The time spent crusing the Net has led to a no exercise lifestyle and a 
serious weight gain.  I gained over thirty pounds this year and looked 
horrible.
	Conventional diet programs did not work and took up too much time.  
Then one day I got an email message for a safe guaranteed, natural weight loss 
prgram.  Feeling like garbage and looking like garbage I figured with a 
guaranteee I had nothing to lose.  Something had to be done.
	I got these herbal diets and powders and wham I have lost 26 pounds and 
have been able to keep it off.  I never exercised or changed my diet to eat fat 
free tastless garbage.  
	I now look great, and I have unbelivable self confidence,  I am no 
longer hiding my weight, instead I am showing off my new body!  I have recentl, 
gotten two girlfriends who I have sex with when I want. My new body has given 
me the ability to be attractive to the oppossite sex.  Lets face it when your 
fat you look sick no matter how you hide it and nobody wants to have sex with a 
sick person.  Furthermore,  I am no longer carrying around extra weight and my 
energy level is finally high, I am no longer tired all the time.  My life is 
great and I owe it all to these herbal tablets and powders.  If you want to 
lose weight or to just look better to the opposite sex so you can get sex don't 
email me because I do not sell this stuff, instead email  [email-masked]  
and ask for their diet info.  Its 100% guaranteed so you have nothing to lose 
and a new libido to gain.  This is the best thing that I have ever gotten off 
the Net.  I feel great, I love life and especialy sex and I hope the same for 
you

---

From: [email-masked] (Beamish Boy)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 21:46:12 GMT

In message id <[email-masked]>
[email-masked] dicit:
[silliness deleted]

Um, someone's trying to get AoL mailbombed.  It's bad enough that
there are actually idiots on AoL sending out ads, but this is going
a bit too far, isn't it?  And rather clumsily if even I can tell
that it's a forgery.

Makes me want to go check the last Make Money Fast post I saw for
forgery marks...

Anyway, I'm complaining to [email-masked] on this one.
-- 
Robbie Westmoreland, Dilettante  |  dances with geeks   |  [email-masked]
 v2.1 GG$/SS-d+(++)H-sg+p?aua-w+v++(---)C++$UV/L+>+++P?>++L>+++3(-)EN++(+++)
    K++W$M!V-po+Y+(++)t-!5j(++)R++>+++Gtv+b++!DB-e++>++++u+@hf+rn-(---)y+
      Why yes, I speak for the entire U.S. government.  Why do you ask?