Subject: need help getting gemstone catalog on internet

From: [email-masked] (MoDok)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 20:33:22 -0500

I find this group most fascinating and informative. I have published
Talisman Catalog for 4 years specializing in natural gemstones and their
influences. We have just started researching the possibility of making
gems and jewelry available online. Through Internet or ________? Since you
as subscribers to this forum have good computer and neetwork experience,
if there are any leads you can give me in putting our catalog and products
and services online, then please let me know. All leads would be
appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (Kent.Dalton)
Date: 02 Jan 1995 20:53:22 GMT

>>>>> "MoDok" == MoDok  <[email-masked]> writes:
In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (MoDok) writes:

MoDok> I find this group most fascinating and informative. I have
MoDok> published Talisman Catalog for 4 years specializing in natural
MoDok> gemstones and their influences. We have just started researching
MoDok> the possibility of making gems and jewelry available
MoDok> online. Through Internet or ________? Since you as subscribers to
MoDok> this forum have good computer and neetwork experience, if there are
MoDok> any leads you can give me in putting our catalog and products and
MoDok> services online, then please let me know. All leads would be
MoDok> appreciated.

Make your catalog available via the World Wide Web. Generally, I think most
netters find this to be the least abusive medium for commercial postings. Then
you could just post non-intrusive messages with pointers, rather than big
bandwidth wasting news articles.

Since your net connection appears to be via AOL, send e-mail to the AOL
adminstrators to see how you might go about making your Web page available via
AOL, or maybe look on news to find a site that will allow you to place your
Web page there.
--
/**************************************************************************/
/* Kent Dalton                   * EMail: [email-masked] */
/* NCR Microelectronics          * Phone: (303) 223-5100 X-9319           */  
/* 2001 Danfield Ct. MS470A      *   FAX: (303) 226-9556                  */
/* Fort Collins, Colorado 80525  *                                        */
/**************************************************************************/
Now my EMOTIONAL RESOURCES are heavily committed to 23% of the
 SMELTING and REFINING industry of the state of NEVADA!!