Subject: ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE

From: William B. Secrest Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 02:15:50 -0500

*****ASTRO-ANOMALIES*****
 
Announcing...the ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE!
 
Are you absorbed by astrology and tarot? Fascinated by flying saucers?
Giddy about ghost stories? Then come join us on Friday, February 3, 1995
for the first-ever ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE, to be held in Delphi
Internet Service's Zodiac Gazette, Custom Forum 245!
 
The festivities start at 10 p.m. EST, with Assistant Forum Host Bill
Secrest moderating an introductory discussion on the worlds beyond--what
they are, what the aren't, and what they might be.
 
Future discussion topics will include all flavors of the psychic sciences...
nontraditional surgery and healing, extraterrestrial intelligence and UFOs,
legendary monsters and beings, near-death and out-of-body experiences, and
much, much more!
 
Delphi members may reach the Zodiac Gazette by typing GO CUSTOM 245 at the
main menu, then typing CONF. You can then type /wh which will tell you the
room number of the conference. Type JOIN and the room number, and that's
all there is to it!
 
If you're not a Delphi member, why not sign up and drop by? Dial up
1-800-695-4002 by modem on your computer. At the User prompt, type "JOIN
DELPHI," and at the password prompt type "CUSTOM 245." You'll receive a
trial membership with five FREE hours of online time.
 
If you are new at conferencing, feel free to join us--we are always glad
to help new people! Someone in the forum will always be glad to help you
navigate around, so don't be shy!!!
 
The series will be a lecture with HEAVY emphasis on discussion and YOUR
ideas and comments. The Zodiac Gazette prides itself on being a friendly
and entertaining place!
 
You won't want to miss a single minute of the ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCES
so please be there THIS Friday, February 3, 1995, and every Friday night
thereafter! For any additional information and comments, email secrest@
delphi.com. See you there!!!