Subject: romancing the stone

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Kilnisan)
Date: 27 Jan 1995 08:58:17 -0500

this seems like a nice desolate space to discuss the fascinating world of
romancing of stones, which is one of my raison d'etre. 
questions anyone 
steve 
Stephen Kilnisan - Traders of Babylon - Fine Jewelers to the Internet and
Web - Diamonds and Gemstones at wholesale prices - Diamonds of all
shapes,sizes,colors and cuts with GIA certificates - All sorts of
Gemstones, fine quality and unusual - Ancient engraved gems from 3000 B.C.
to 1000 A.D.- Antiquities and Ancient coins loose or incorporated in
handcrafted designs - 47th Street N.Y.C. location,the Diamond & Gemstone
Capital of the World - call 212-221-1145 or email [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (EdgarC)
Date: 1 Feb 1995 21:14:49 -0500

Romance of the stones, yes. Interested in a nice kunzite trillium, 4 to 8
carats, as dark as possible, since the lady I will be setting it for will
ignore my admonition to keep it out of the light . . . you have?  If,
cost? We are a retail bead shop in Sarasota, and dabble a bit in custom
semi-precious. Incidentally, just found a stunning 12 carat alexandrite in
an estate sale.