Subject: Re: proposal: alt.music.stone.roses

From: [email-masked] (Steve Portigal)
Date: 1 Dec 1994 17:19:50 GMT

Read alt.config, and take this offthe ridiculous choice of groups you posted
to.

alt.folklore.gemstones? Fuck

--
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Steve Portigal ** User-Interface Dude ** looking for work, too!!!         |
|  View my M.Sc. thesis online at: http://130.43.3.18/   (World Wide Web)    |
|      He's big, he's purple, he's your best friend.................         |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 1 Dec 1994 03:16:56 GMT

In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
In <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Austyn Mcloughlin) writes:

>>Anybody else think that they deserve their own newsgroup?

>Yea ,Definitly but how does one set it up ??

I don't know myself, net terrorism and general paint throwing perhaps?

Dan