Subject: aquamarine

From: [email-masked] (Brendan Haddock)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 20:07:26 GMT

Can anybody help me with details of this gemstones folklore. Any
useful library references would be useful as a source for the
future birthstones as they occur. 
Thanks in anticipation 

Brendan.

---

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Kilnisan)
Date: 28 Feb 1995 08:57:08 -0500

the best book i have found is "the curious lore of precious stones" by
frederick kunz. available as a dover reprint in paperback. also anyother
kunz books you may stumble upon. 
 
steve 
-- 
Stephen Kilnisan - Traders of Babylon - Fine Jewelers to the Internet and
Web - Diamonds and Gemstones at wholesale prices - Diamonds of all
shapes,sizes,colors and cuts with GIA certificates - All sorts of
Gemstones, fine quality and unusual - Ancient engraved gems from 3000 B.C.
to 1000 A.D.- Antiquities and Ancient coins loose or incorporated in
handcrafted designs - 47th Street N.Y.C. location,the Diamond & Gemstone
Capital of the World - call 212-221-1145 or email [email-masked] or
come visit us at 4 West 47th str.,booths 65 & 66