Subject: ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE: THE UFO COVERUP

From: William B. Secrest Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 95 03:19:05 -0500

Mark your calendar for this Friday, February 10, when Delphi Internet Service's
Zodiac Gazette (Custom Forum 245) holds its second ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE
on "The UFO Coverup," starting at 10 pm EST.
 
Assistant Forum Host Bill Secrest will lecture on the hiding and suppression
of UFO evidence worldwide; Air Force censorship; government secrecy panels;
the well-known and continually-talked-about "Roswell incident"; and the "Men
in Black" (people who silence UFO witnesses). Questions are encouraged at all
times, and general discussion will follow the lecture.
 
Delphi members may reach The Zodiac Gazette by typing GO CUSTOM 245 at the
main menu, then typing CONF. After that, type /wh to find the conference room
number, then type JOIN (insert room # here). That's all there is to it!
 
If you aren't a Delphi member, why not sign up and drop by? Dial up
1-800-695-4002 by modem on your computer. At the User prompt, type JOIN
DELPHI, and at the password prompt type CUSTOM245. You'll receive a trial
membership with five free hours of online time!
 
New at conferencing? Feel free to join us...we are always glad to help new
people. Someone will always be glad to help you navigate, so come aboard and
don't be shy!
 
See you at the ASTRO-ANOMALIES CONFERENCE!