Subject: Apache Gold

From: okunewck@pds16 (Phil OKunewick)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 19:58:38 GMT

I saw a reference to "Apache Gold" this past summer.

Does anybody know what it is?
Is it gold from a certain source or is it iron pyrite?

-- 
The speed of light in a vacuum is 1,799,884,800,000 furlongs per fortnight.

---

From: mcconke@esserv01 (Reece McConkey)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 22:49:42 GMT

: The speed of light in a vacuum is 1,799,884,800,000 furlongs per fortnight.

significant digit problems???

==============================================================================
In 1803, the British Government created a civil service job.
The duty of this job was to stand on the cliffs of Dover and
watch for the coming of Napoleon and ring a silver bell in case of attack.
This job was abolished in 1945.....
==============================================================================
why can't I get a job like that???  * Sometimes, you just gotta wonder..
[email-masked]    * other times it does no good....
==============================================================================