Subject: Flourite

From: [email-masked] (Taoist River God)
Date: 4 Mar 94 01:26:04 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone knew any folklore or properties associated with flourite.  Just Currious.
:w
 :

---

From: [email-masked] (Mortis)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 22:18:52 GMT

>with flourite.  Just Currious.

Flourite is traditionally used to give one's mental and logical side a
boost. It's said to help with tests, etc, any activity where reasoning
is involved. It's supposed to raise one's IQ, and to help with
objectivity and concentration
It's also supposed to help with mental disorders.
Flourite's clarity and regular geometric shape probably bear
responsibility for the stone's traditional attributes.

(And did I give all you sceptics enough to work with? :) Flame away, 
kids. I just repeat the info, never said I believed it. :)

			:the Lady Cessair

--
             _________________________________________________
                I share this account with my spouse. If the
                stated opinions offend, assume they're HIS.
             _________________________________________________
                            Cessair and Mortis
                              [email-masked]