From: [email-masked]

galactic-guide,alt.genealogy,alt.gothic,alt.great-lakes,alt.guitar,alt.heraldry.sca,alt.history.living,alt.history.what-if,alt.hk.spcc,alt.housing.nontrad,alt.hypnosis,alt.image.medical,alt.individualism,alt.internet.services,alt.iq.endless-discussion,alt.isea,alt.japanese.text,alt.journalism,alt.lefthanders,alt.locksmithing,alt.lycra,alt.magic,alt.magick,alt.manga
Subject: Re: Green Card Lottery Information and Assistance available.
Date: 14 Mar 1994 03:58:36 GMT
Organization: ACM Network Services
Lines: 20
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
NNTP-Posting-Host: acm.org
Xref: bigblue.oit.unc.edu alt.current-events.haiti:56 alt.current-events.russia:1751 alt.current-events.somalia:6 alt.current-events.ukraine:516 alt.current-events.usa:1601 alt.cyberspace:4738 alt.discrimination:15525 alt.dreams:15527 alt.dreams.lucid:1941 alt.drumcorps:3282 alt.education.disabled:820 alt.education.distance:1236 alt.education.ib:127 alt.education.research:342 alt.etext:501 alt.exotic-music:2320 alt.fashion:2415 alt.fishing:7828 alt.folklore.college:7587 alt.folklore.gemstones:76 alt.folklo
re.ghost-stories:3673 alt.folklore.herbs:2209 alt.folklore.urban:114808 alt.fraternity.sorority:1958 alt.galactic-guide:1869 alt.genealogy:329 alt.gothic:14363 alt.great-lakes:3665 alt.guitar:24633 alt.heraldry.sca:270 alt.history.living:422 alt.history.what-if:4208 alt.hk.spcc:12 alt.housing.nontrad:382 alt.hypnosis:1615 alt.image.medical:747 alt.individualism:13257 alt.internet.services:18120 alt.japanese.text:365 alt.journalism:1794 alt.lefthanders:1731 alt.locksmithing:4965 alt.lycra:892 alt.magic:4582
 alt.magick:20730 alt.manga:3188

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Laurence A Canter) writes:
>The Green Card Lottery is a completely legal program giving away Green
>Cards to persons born in certain countries.
>
>PERSONS BORN IN MOST COUNTRIES QUALIFY, MANY FOR FIRST TIME.
>
>Only countries not qualifying are:  Mexico; India; P.R. China;
>Philippines & Korea.  There are also several countries that are
>uncertain at this time.  They are:  Canada; U.K.; Taiwan; Jamaica; Viet
>Nam and Dominican Republic.
>
>Lottery registration will take place soon.  55,000 Green Cards will be
>given to those who register correctly.  NO JOB IS REQUIRED.
>
>THERE IS A STRICT DEADLINE. THE TIME TO START IS NOW!!

Is it just me, or does this sound like an INS roundup?

Michael P. Wolf
([email-masked])