Subject: Re: Rune Stones

From: [email-masked] (Lee Tapper)
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 07:00:41 GMT

[email-masked] (Ronald W White) writes:

>	Does anybody on this newsgroup know any information about Rune Stones? 
>There's a great store in New Hampshire that sells stuff like that.

>						...Ron
>-- 
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=PWCH: Dark Horseman Rule =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>| Ron White  ([email-masked])	| "If there was a reason,it was	|
>|    University of New Hampshire	| you." -Pearl Jam		|
>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 

Rune stones are based on Nordic and Celtic pictographs from 
pre-Christian times.  They are used as mundane fortune telling
devices or used as metaphysical lessons.

                         Janet Tapper

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Loya)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 1994 15:50:01 GMT

> There's a great store in New Hampshire that sells stuff like that.

There is? Where? <pant, pant, drool>

-Jim

---

From: [email-masked] (Amanda M Powell)
Date: 31 Mar 1994 05:24:16 GMT

>There is? Where? <pant, pant, drool>

if you're talking about stepping stones (the store next to the christian 
bookstore), forget it!   i've seen their nice iridescent purple and 
green stones and they look like something you'd find in a box  of 
cereal.  if you're really serious about runes, get a book and make your 
own, either out of wood or stone or crystals or whatever...

thus i have spoken