Subject: Amazement

From: [email-masked]
Date: 2 Mar 94 01:49:10 GMT

My god, did we actually make it through the day without a bit of teenage wisdom
from the "They're Just Rocks!" group?

I can hardly contain my joy.-- 
---
L. Devereaux aka Morgan le Fay       Email: [email-masked]
                    We are the spiders; we are the thread
                    We are the witches back from the dead.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jay D. Morris)
Date: 2 Mar 94 14:27:47 GMT

>L. Devereaux aka Morgan le Fay       Email: [email-masked]

No, you did not. They are after all, just rocks.

Jay
happy, happy, joy, joy.

---

From: [email-masked] (Sri Palindrome.151)
Date: 2 Mar 94 14:16:10 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:

: My god, did we actually make it through the day without a bit of teenage wisdom
: from the "They're Just Rocks!" group?

This as opposed to the senile foolishness of the "quartz crystals cure 
cancer" group, eh?

---

From: [email-masked] (Anne Ciccone)
Date: 3 Mar 94 05:24:05 GMT

You amaze easily!  No wonder you believe they're more than just rocks!

---

From: [email-masked] (William S. Rowell)
Date: 3 Mar 94 08:28:51 GMT

: I can hardly contain my joy.-- 
: ---
: L. Devereaux aka Morgan le Fay       Email: [email-masked]
:                     We are the spiders; we are the thread
:                     We are the witches back from the dead.

You spoke too soon, stoneman.

---

From: [email-masked] (Dean Edwards)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 1994 23:58:16 GMT

What's so amazing?  Nobody said anything that qualifies?
Here's an extraordinary finding my fiance' tells me:  ;-)
we were browsing in the humonguous super bookstore that
just arrived in Mtn. View on Castro Street that sells used
books.  She ran across an odd book just pushed in with the
crystal lore about these spirits (a thousand and 50 of them)
who channeled information about various kinds of uses of
gemstones, semi-gemstones, minerals, and various other rocks,
and in variety of pointers (mental, physical, for animials,
etc.)  Some group simply named "MICHAEL".  Not only amazing,
IT'S BIZARRE.