Subject: FAQ

From: [email-masked] (Judith Elaine Bush Newton)
Date: 9 Jun 1994 19:40:07 GMT

Speaking of my gawdawful list of books, i did try to clean up my account the other day and did collect different saved-posts together. Thus i have these
collections:

HERBS.for.bc*         HERBS.for.hair        HERBS.for.smoking
HERBS.for.beer        HERBS.for.magic       HERBS.howto.extract
HERBS.for.dye         HERBS.for.skin        HERBS.howto.grow

*bc=birth control

*IS* anyone out there working on the FAQ and would these collections be of help? 

-- 
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Judith Elaine Bush                                 [email-masked]
Physics Department, 209 S 33rd St.                 Lab:           215-898-8832
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6396  USA                   FAX:           215-898-2010
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        8655 Jun  8 11:00 HERBS.for.bc
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user       15443 Jun  8 11:03 HERBS.for.beer
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        4840 Jun  8 11:49 HERBS.for.dye
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        3767 Jun  9 09:02 HERBS.for.hair
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        7247 Jun  8 11:50 HERBS.for.magic
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        8367 Jun  8 11:42 HERBS.for.skin
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user       17007 Feb 22 08:09 HERBS.for.smoking
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        1493 Jun  8 10:52 HERBS.howto.extract
-rw-r--r--    1 bush     user        3097 Jun  8 11:20 HERBS.howto.grow