Subject: Hormones for Sex Drive and More-DHEA

From: [email-masked] (David Epstein)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 13:43:39 -0400

Popular alternative medical therapies of late include hormone replacement 
using DHEA, derived from the Mexican Yam, a natural precursor to estrogen, 
testosterone and other hormones.  Doctors are increasing the DHEA levels 
beyond that which has been the 'characteristic' set for different age groups 
and bringing it closer to the level found between ages of 20 and 30.  This has 
more than a sexual drive effect on both men and women.  It increases energy, 
wellbeing, sex drive and effects tissues and organs that function more 
optimally in a hormonally heightened environment.  Hormones and age reversal 
therapies are big news these days Big alternative medical therapies of late include hormone replacement using 
DHEA, derived from the Mexican Yam and precursor to estrogen, testosterone and 
other hormones.  Doctors are increasing the DHEA levels beyond that which has 
been 'characteristic' set for different age groups and bringing it closer to 
the level found between ages of 20 and 30.  This has more than a sexual drive 
effect on both men and women.  It increases energy, wellbeing, sex drive and 
effects tissues and organs that function more optimally in a hormonally 
heightened environment.   Hormones and age reversal therapies are big news 
these days especially among alternative docs.
Dave