Subject: Eating Raw - Guided by Instinct (last call)

From: (Sven Suska)
Date: 13 Sep 1993 13:55:29 GMT

Dear netters,

two weeks ago I tried to find some people on the net who have heard
of Guy-Claude Burger and his `instinctive' approach to eating, but
it ended up in a discussion on the location of solanine in a potato
and how much of it one can tolerate.
Perhaps you stop reading these newsgroups immediately, when you start
relying on your body for what you should eat. Does anyone have a clou
to which group you might change in this situation?

Anyway, if you find your friend sitting at the dinner table with lots
of different fruits and vegetables and nuts, seafood etc in front of
him/her (everything uncooked !), smelling extensively at these before 
selecting one product, then eating it slowly and with joy, or spitting 
it out (with disgust), selecting again, and so on until he gets up, 
satisfied (hopefully) -
then don't hesitate to put him into touch with me, I'd like to hear of
his experiences.

Thanx for your efforts.

Sven

suska(a)hp832.informatik.hu-berlin.de
      ^------  `at'-sign 
Disclaimer: I just say, what it occurs to me to say, what more can I say.