Subject: Re: Bee Venom

From: [email-masked] (bill fernihough)
Date: 24 Dec 1994 04:34:01 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Richard
Andersen) wrote:

> For what I know it it used as a treatment for gout - there was a
> feature on it in the scientific TV series "Beyond 2000" some time
> ago.  The treatment is simply to let yourself be stung by bees
> (not too many of course), repeated with certain intervals.
> 
> The Austrian scientist and anthroposof Rudolf Steiner has written a small 
> book on treatment of diseases etc. by the help of poisons from the mineral, 
> vegetable and animal kingdoms.  As far as I remember, he says something
> about Bee Venom in it.  A lot of his books are translated into English,
> perhaps this one too.
> 
> Regards,
> -Richard

I am a bee keeper, and quite familiar with the idea of bee stings as a
cure for many ailments.  There is a book available on the subject, if you
wish to contact me I will try to get the source address for
[email-masked]