Subject: fava beans

From: Dave Cunningham <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Feb 1995 02:54:42 GMT

I have a friend who is a healthcare consultant in alternative medicine and has
a client in New York City who has Parkinson's disease with really bad tremors.
She recently tried a special variety of vicia fava/vicia faba bean with the
client (a 54 year old white male) and achieved 3 hours and 15 minutes of
tremor-free time for him with just a 100 gram feeding of the beans.

She is trying to access some seeds for this variety as yet unknown but possibly
the golden variety or the Cyprus type variety.  Her source of growing was 
place in England but the person there is unreliable as to sending frozen product
and he refuses to send any seeds.  She would like to know if anyone has any
information concerning a source of beans (including the pods) or seeds.  The
phenomenal thing about the bean pods is that the special varieties have
enormous amounts of dopamine in them.  There is also at least one other
ingredient occurring naturally in these high-dopamine content beans which
favilitates the removal of certain symptoms such as rigidity (stiffness) or
shakes (tremors) in some Parkinso's patients.

P.S. Please contact me via E-Mail due to the lack of my activity in this 
newsgroup.

Thanks, Dave