Subject: Re: What is Natural Hygiene?

From: [email-masked] (Henry Kelcinski)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:42:19 GMT

Natural Hygiene 

 Hygiene may be defined as being the science and art of preserving and 
restoring health by those substances, agencies, and influences that have 
a normal relation to life, which are: pure food, pure water, sunlight, 
rest sleep, relaxation, exercise, play, warmth, family relationship, and 
all mental influences.  Hygiene is not a system of medicine nor one of 
the healing arts or a system of therapeutics.  It offers the client no 
cures, has no cures, denies all cures, does not pretend to; but, it 
permits nature or the body to heal itself.
Hygiene is a grand plan of rational, wholesome living and the way to 
physical, mental and moral sanity.  It is a plan of total living and not 
a plan of treatment.  It is a comprehensive approach to the whole 
problem of living in terms of a valid standard.  I covers the total 
needs of man (and woman) and not merely a few of his requirements.  
Viewed this way, Hygiene is not fasting, dieting,  vegetarianism, food 
combining, or any one life element of living.

Hank
[email-masked]