Subject: Re: poison Ivy Cure

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: Mon, 15 May 95 18:54:15 PST

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 5/9/95, Tony Lauria
<[email-masked]> wrote:

: What about Poison Oak?  This stuff has powers beyond prednisone.  Can
: anyone say how they can really effect an immunity to this? 
: Homeopathy doesn't seem to do it, nor any other natural remedy.

On what basis? Homeopathy is person-by-person therapy. The fact that the
isopathic and combination OTC remedy approaches are less than fabulously
effective does not rule out homeopathy's constitutional effect for individuals.
Remember that imbalancing entities can only affect those who 'vibrate' at that
level. The very healthy and the very sick may both be out of reach of Rhus'
effects.

In addition, in people who have underlying psoric and other miasmatic illnesses
(which is a huge percentage), the allergic effects of Rhus may actually be in
part a homeopathic effect under Hering's Law of Cure. The body may react to a
very strong degree as an OUTLET. In these cases, nontreatment or very, very mild
therapy would be the only proper approach, and 'effective' topical treatments
would be quite dangerous.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]

--