Subject: Re: red clover tea
From: [email-masked] (The Central Scrutinizer)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1993 20:06:49 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.herbs

My wife and I like to drink a mixture of Red clover/Chamomille/Black
Cohosh It is said to aid in sleeping and relaxation. In any case, is
surely works for me.  Red clover does have a great flavor but watch
out 'cause you may tend to fall asleep in the middle of your work!!

[email-masked] () wrote:

> A friend suggested we try red clover tea, so we picked blossoms and
> made some. I figure it must be good, since there are all kinds of
> bugs on the blossoms :( It is really quite refreshing hot or
> cold. Since the blossoms are so easy to come by, my wife and i are
> considering this as a beverage to use every day.  We have dehydrated
> a years supply already.  Are there any negative effects associated
> with it? What medicinal uses does it have?  Anyone out there that
> uses it regularly?  Thanks, Allen -- "Genius may have its
> limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."  -- Elbert
> Hubbard

"There's a fine line between brilliance and stupidity"-Nigel Tufnel