Subject: Re: WAS:(SEX MAGICK!) Now: Powerfoods
From: [email-masked] (Peggy Brown)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 16:08:00 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.magick

In article <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] (Peggy Brown) writes...

Anyone ever heard of, or used, Damiana?

- Peggy -

**************************************************************************
~Newsgroups: alt.folklore.herbs,rec.gardens
~Subject: Re: seed catalogs?

The effects DAMIANA had on me (after one rolled ciggerette of it) is a
mild dreamy headrush with a little giggling, also points of light seem
to sparkle a little.  It tastes like peppermint when smoked and just
tasstes the basic plant type 'green' when made into tea. Oh also I
have asthma and when my inhaler isn't working good or I've used it to
much I smoke a DAMIANA and it prvides great breathing relief for about
an hour.  Like valarian, it isn't good to use it to much because you
quickly build a tolerance, but after 2 days or so it's effect can be
felt.

R and A Adventures - Total Health
P.O. Box 66 
Frankfort, N.Y.
13340                                                                          

It should be around 5 buck for a forth ounce, don't ever pay less or
get more for that or you know you got junk probably picked of the side
of the highway or full of spidermite web.

I've fully enjoyed DAMIANA....

DAMIANA NOTE!!!!

In my last few qoutes about DAMIANA I failed to mention that there are
a few people who do get sick from it.  It is best to try a puff or a
sip of it and wait a half hour to see if you get sick, If not your
alright.  ALSO!, for damiana tea, use only 1 teaspoon of DAMIANA (and
1 teas of suger if you like) if you make it to strong it is horrible.
The tea relaxes you, the oppisite (sp?) of smoking it. Also I beleive
that is has NO aphrodisiac effects....