Subject: Looking for tincture bottles!!

From: [email-masked] (Aiko)
Date: 24 Jan 95 15:31:46 MST

Greetings all,

I am not a regular on this discussion group, but someone suggested that
maybe someone here could help.

I would like to "brew up" some leeches (tinctures to you non-druidic
types) during these long cold Wyoming winter nights.  I have recipes &
access to ingredients, but I need to find a source for little, 1 ounce
amber bottles, with droppers.  I've looked through several mail-order
catalogs and checked locally. But to no avail!!!

If anyone can point me in the right direction or help me out, I'd be
extremely grateful!! Please leave any response to me via e-mail!!

Thank you in advance & blessed be,
Aiko

-----------------------------------------
 An It Harms None     |\    |    /   /\
 Do As You Will.      | \   |   /    \/  
                      |\    |   \    /\    
 [email-masked]      | \   |    \  /  \  
-----------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale Woika)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 04:11:47 GMT

>Thank you in advance & blessed be,

Thomas, Baker, & CMS all have them.

Dale

---

From: [email-masked] (Dan Schreiber)
Date: 27 Jan 1995 04:41:50 GMT

>Thank you in advance & blessed be,

Aiko,  You can request a catalog from:
The Very Essence
Box 22929
San Diego CA 92192
or you can try calling 1-800-237-7362
Hope it helps!