Subject: Asthma relief

From: Kathleen Batchman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 15:10:07 -0700

I am taking a course in QiGong Massage which is related to acupuncture in 
that the points to be stimulated are the same as the points used in 
acupuncture.  There are some which my teacher has related as being useful 
for treating asthma.  Have you tried contacting a practitioner of Chinese 
Medicine?  The techniques employed by this system might be helpful for 
you, if you haven't.  Otherwise, I would be willing to try to tell you 
where the points are or at least tell you some of the specific names and 
you might ask a good Chinese Medicine Practitioner.

Good Luck.
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________________________________________
 
  Kathy Batchman, Admin. Assist. for Development   | InterNet [email-masked]
  The Naropa Institute                             | Voice Phone (303) 546-3595
  2130 Arapahoe Avenue                             | Fax Machine (303) 444-0410
  Boulder, CO 80302                                |                       
___________________________________________________|___________________________