Subject: Re: AFRICAN HERBS

From: [email-masked] (Rikus M�ller)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 13:25:57

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Chris) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Chris)
>Subject: AFRICAN HERBS
>Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 12:17:30
>Keywords: Africa, medicine

>    I need help finding pictures in GIF or JPG format of any kind of African 
>Herbs...Practically anything related to African medical practices will do. I 
>have already found all of the info I need, but if someone can tell me where to 
>find good visuals at FTP or WWW it would really help!

Hi Chris

I am writing from Cape Town, I dont know of any pictures in this format.
We are busy with a project on medicinal plants and herbs. I should like to 
talk to you about possible commercial production of African plants.

Contact me on my E Mail address

Regards

Rikus Muller:  LIW_MEG2@ELSBURG2. AGRIC.ZA

---

From: [email-masked] (Rikus M�ller)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 13:25:57

Hi Chris

Regards