Subject: Re: Looking for Women's Herbal Book

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Mar 1995 01:42:57 GMT

>   [email-masked] (Leigh Griffing) writes:
>  Does anyone know of this book or of any similar?
>>>>

As well as the other books mentioned in replies to this query, I would add
Herbal Healing for Women by Rosemary Gladstar. The topics are presented
well and are covered comprehensively well. I liked the book so well that
I purchased her herbology correspondence course.

Jose
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jose Garcia                         |   The Bee Balm Quarterly
  Logan Street Publishing             |   Medicinal and Culinary Herbs
  email - [email-masked]      |   PO Box 470
  voice - (717)737-5722               |   New Cumberland, PA 17070-0470
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (SFMAC)
Date: 5 Apr 1995 17:53:38 -0400

In addition to the herbals mentioned, I would add that Susan Weed has a
few books on Women and Childbearing years, menopause, their exact titles
escape me at the moment but can be found in any holistic/natural health
store and bookstore.  

Green Blessings to all
Diane MacDonald