Subject: Re: Herpes

From: jpgossett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 95 23:28:21 PDT

Herpes is as much a sign of poor health as it is a virus.  So a 
general health program might be great.  I know this one guy who 
solved his problem by using this special SOD (superoxide 
dismutase) prepared by this small company somewhere in Florida. 
 I could find out about it.

But for my money, I'd use several of the things Enrich Intl. 
produces.  For example, Pau D'Arco, Echinacea, Chloroplasma, 
Red Clover, Germanium.  These are excellent at building the 
immune system.  Also, you might want to consider chlorophyll.  
Bear in mind that potency is an issue, so you want to find 
products that aren't necessarily just off the shelf.  Enrich is 
the best source I know of.

There is another amazing product called essiac that could make a 
significant overall difference.  Enrich's formula is called 
Native Legend Tea.  Their Enhance is great too, because it 
provides basically every mineral you need in liquid form so that 
you can easily notice a difference and absorb the minerals.  
Alfalfa is good too because it has more minerals than probably 
any other herb, and is a good source of protein and 
carbohydrates.  If there were one herb to use, it would be bee 
pollen.  Again it has to be the right quality.  Not just any 
will do.  

Email snail address for free newsletter, Natural Health and 
Healing.

jpgossett