Subject: is there a faq?

From: [email-masked] (David)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 08:43:25 -0800

Hi, just wondering whether there is a faq for this group.
Thanks
Rusty

--
I refuse to disclaim anything!
Anything and everything I say is a product of  everything and everyone I
have ever been  associated with
David (Rusty) Perez ([email-masked])
"If there's no bottom in your eyes, they hold more."
--Hazel Motes

---

From: [email-masked] (allen lutins)
Date: 31 Dec 1994 07:54:28 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>Hi, just wondering whether there is a faq for this group.

...no, there is not, for the task is daunting...an FAQ for this group
certainly could not even *begin* to cover even the most commonly used
herbs...the group seems to be in agreement that the FAQ should be a
group effort, led by an individual who's proved their worth as FAQ
editor; if a volunteer steps forth (preferably with a statement
regarding their credentials re: herbal knowledge) and accepts input
>from  the group, perhaps one would be in the making...
-- 
 "Is it not the rich who are exploiting you?  Are they not the ones
  who are dragging you into court?"              -- James 2:6 [NIV]
====================================================================
 allen `alley cat' lutins                  [email-masked]