Subject: Pennyroyal oil

From: [email-masked] (Leslie Rena Sims)
Date: 21 Dec 1994 14:38:12 GMT

Hi , does anyone know where I can find pennyroyal oil?  I have looked with
no success.  Thanks,

Leslie
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Lambdin)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 14:50:00 -0500

Leslie Rena To ALL  about Pennyroyal oil on 12-21-94

LR>Hi , does anyone know where I can find pennyroyal oil?  I have looked
LR>no success.  Thanks,

I have seen Pennyroyal oil for sale in the catalog from Indiana Botanic 
Gardens.

Hope this helps.

Bill

9CCD47F3C765CA33 [email-masked]  
C77D698B260CF808 <-PGP fingerprint codes

---
 * CMPQwk 1.4 #1255 * JERUSALEM (Mendoza) activates Jul - Dec

---------------------------------------------------------------
PC-Ohio PCBoard                  PO Box 21411
The Best BBS in America          South Euclid OH 44121
DATA: 216-381-3320 pcohio.com    FAX: 216-291-2685
---------------------------------------------------------------