Subject: Dittany of Crete

From: [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall)
Date: 20 Dec 1994 20:29:46 GMT

This is an herb I bought to make incense "to brighten disposition,"
as per Steven R. Smith's "Wylundt's Book of Herbs."  It has a sharp,
green, wide-awake smell that I very much enjoy.  Also, it seems to
have fuzzy leaves, and I'd like to try it as a house/garden plant.

Have any of you grown it?

Do you know of any other uses for it?

Thanks!  Love, Hilda

---

From: [email-masked] (broomstick)
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 09:26:18

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall)
>Subject: Dittany of Crete
>Date: 20 Dec 1994 20:29:46 GMT

>Thanks!  Love, Hilda

I know LOTS of uses for Ditanny of Crete, but they are more relevant to 
alt.magick and alt.pagan.  Herbal uses - i.e. teas and health remedies - I 
don't know about.

=============================================================================
			|
>---Broomstick---	| "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains
			| however improbable, must be the truth."
			|				-- S. Holmes
=============================================================================