Subject: Re: Dry skin

From: [email-masked] (Andre Paquette)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 19:33:55 GMT

Hi - Recently I have noticed a couple of requests for dry skin cures.  I
had trouble with really dry skin around my nose.  It was red, peeling and
VERY unhappy.  It also stung with most creams and moisturizers I tried. 
It was driving me crazy.  Finally I found a cure at the local health food
store - CamoCare Soothing Cream.  CamoCare is a german line of beauty
products with camomile and a fwe other friendly ingredients.  They have
astringents, moisturizers and other stuff.  The soothing cream is for
severely dry skin.  I used to put it on in the morning, mid-day and at
night (lots at night to let it soak in).  I managed to get rid of my
red-nose without stinging or bringing on acne from over moisturizing.  I
hope this helps.

Carlene

P.S. - The product is distributed by ABKIT Inc., 1160 Park Avenue, New
York, NY, 10128.  If you can't find it you could try contacting them to
find the nearest distributor.

Also - these CamoCare products were studied in Germany for their wrinkle
reducing action and found to be very good.