Subject: Re: herbs to repell fleas from puppy dog...

From: Folded Pliers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 10:30:51 -0800

On Mon, 16 Jan 1995, Grayson wrote:
> Please let me know if you found any effective methods of
> controlling fleas in your home.
> I read your post. Hope you have some insight. Thanks

Nope. Nobody has made any sugestions about the use of herbs 
for flea control.
I actually have very little problems with fleas. I have only found one on 
her. So far I have given her two baths, put down Fleago, a borax stuff or 
something.
Good luck

---

From: [email-masked] (Shrinivas Modayur)
Date: 6 Jan 1995 15:48:41 GMT

Folded Pliers ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Does anyone know what herbs might help a dog repel fleas?
: So far I am givcing her garlic and brewers yeast.

: Please reply by email to [email-masked]

	I've tried 1/8 -1/4 tsp. olive oil and some garlic once
a day in my cat's food.  He loved the taste and seemed to have
great improvement with his flea infestation.  His skin problem
(he'd tear his fur out and chew his skin due to the irritation
the fleas caused) also greatly improved.  I have heard that the 
brewers yeast works too, just never tried it.

Yvette
[email-masked]