Subject: Questions...

From: [email-masked] (Charles Ofria)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 19:18:16 GMT

Greetings,

	Recently I've had a number of questions and was hoping someone on
here could help me.  I'm just recovering from a very strange cold - I
didn't have a fever and only occasionaly a slight headach and sore throat.
Primarily, I was just extremely congested.  My lung *capacity* had
remained good, but I just wheezed and coughed a lot when I tried to breath,
and it was just genrally very difficult.  The main question is "Does 
anyone have any idea what this was, or what I should do to get rid of the
remaining congestion?"
	Now, various other questions:

1. Is there a problem mixing echinacea with vitamin C?  I was taking both
   of these at various intervals with no harmful results, but then took
   them togeather at one point, and shortly thereafter it felt like someone
   had just punched me in the stomach quite hard.  It faded after a few
   minutes, but it was still quite painful while it lasted.

2. Does goat's milk increase flem?

3. I noticed a bottle of ginko biloba I picked up (which I take primarily
   to releave stress & improve memory) said "non-irradiated" on it.  Are
   most herbs irradiated?  Doesn't this effectively ruin them?

4. Which form of herbs is best to take; liquid or capsule?

Thanx in advance for everyone's help!

					--- Charles