Subject: barley green

From: [email-masked] (Bill Falconer)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 22:17:01 -0400

Hope I have spelled the herb correctly, am looking for info, has anyone come 
across an FTP site or WWW that carries info on this topic in particular and 
herbs in general!

CHEERS

Bill

---

From: [email-masked] (Keith Kim)
Date: 3 Jan 1995 19:03:40 GMT

>Bill

I am also interested in green barley (essence) for a pharmacy project. 
So, if anyone would direct me to information on this plant or send me 
info, then I would greatly apprecitate it.

      Thank you.

      Keith Kim

-- 
Keith Kim - [email-masked]
"He, who has the most toys when he dies, still dies."