Subject: Stevia powder

From: [email-masked] (Mark D. Gold)
Date: 21 Dec 94 15:49:58 -0500

Hi!

I'm trying to locate a mail order source for Stevia powder for 
a friend.  I would also be interested in a source for any other 
"natural" sugar substitute which, like Stevia, is not completely
absorbed.

I'm not interested in Sucanat, Honey, barley malt, rice syrup,
Yinnie Syrup, maple syrup, brown sugar, dextrose, artificial
sweetners, Saccharin, fructose.

Please email me personally if you can help.  Thank you very much.

                             - Mark
                          [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (HEALTHNUT2)
Date: 12 Jan 1995 13:53:59 -0500

White Stevia powder can be purchased from the Body Ecology Diet, Atlanta
GA  800-896-7838 or 404-266-1366.  Tea and concentrated liquid form can be
purchased from Consumer Direct, Tempe AZ 800-899-9908.

Hope this helps,

l.r.