Subject: Re: [WANTED}Capsule filling tool or machine

From: [email-masked] (Crafter And Tech Writer)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 06:18:01 EST

[email-masked] (Conrad Richter) writes:

> [email-masked] (Planktune) writes:
> 
> > In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (K.A.
> > Rice) writes:
> > 
> > Good Luck   the DEA is making everyones life hard.
> 
> I missed the original replies to this query.  Where can one get such 
> a thing?   
> 
> Conrad Richter

I just got one from the Great Lakes Herb Company, PO Box 6713, Minneapolis,
MN 55406, phone 612-486-2595. 

They have Cap M Quick in size "00" and "0", also capsules. The filler thingy
is $9.75, the capsules are sold by 100 or 500. This is retail. They also do
wholesale.

The usual disclaimer:  I just recently got my first order from them, I'm not 
otherwise connected to them, etc....

I got mine for feverfew, which I also orderred from them -- 1 lb of organic
feverfew should make a TON of capsules!

Health,

Marylin 

--
Marylin Kraker, user of the UniBoard System @ c4systm.com
E-Mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 C4 Yourself BBS       Voice: (517) 423-3454        Fax/BBS: (517) 423-3667
 C4 Systems, Inc.   6585 Hack Road, RR#1, Clinton, Michigan, USA 49236-9530