Subject: Foot Fungus

From: [email-masked] (Max Borisoff)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 00:50:00 GMT

K:I'm hoping to find a treatment (dare I say cure) for my friends problem.
K:He has a fungus on his feet.  It's not athletes foot, it something else,
K:that he believes he picked up as a child in the far east.  It eats away
K:at his toenails and the skin on his feet is heavily flaky and splits and
K:bleeds.
K:If anyone has a suggestion that might help, I'd love to hear about it.
K:Unfortunately, I don't get to read this newsgroup as often as I'd like,
K:so *please* e-mail me any responses.
K:Thanks very much for your time.
K:Kate

+ Praise the Lord! +

       Thanks God, there are several simple and easily accessible
       remedies.

       ALOE  - Aloe vera

          He could grow it in a big pot and use it fresh and clean,
       as he needs it. Cut of a leaf and juice it. Apply the juice
       directly to the wounds, or soak his feet in it. It soothes,
       it is antifungal, healing the tissues, and prevents infections.

        Eat the pulp that he strained, three to four tablespoons, four
        times a day. It tastes refreshing.. With a little lemon, a good
        appetizer.. <grin>

        There are many ALOE GEL preparations on the market. I don't
        trust them all. So I make my own.

         Clarify some butter. Which means melt it very slow until the
        fats separate, let it cool and scrape of the upper crust of
        this melted butter.

           Rewarm the butter until it melts, add 1 oz of BLack Walnut
        oil ( Sesame oil if can't get it ) - 1oz per 1 lbs of melted
        butter. Add the 1 pound of fresh ALOE leaf and put it in the
        blender and liquefy, add the melted oils, and half an ounce
        of garlic powder, and let it mix into emulsion. Strain the
        stuff through cheese cloth, and got my version of the cream
        which helped some of my Nam friends with what I called
        'jungle rot'.. It helped me with some fungi skin eruptions,
        which Lortimin and Lotrizone could not handle.

         ALOE POWDERS can be bought in most herb stores. Mostly used
        as purgatives. <grin> But it you heat up 6 oz of pure olive
        to the boiling temp and then put it 2 oz of ALOE POWDER and
        1 oz powdered (powdered not granulated) GARLIC and 1 oz of
        powdered GINGER, and switch off the fire, and let it stay
        covered until it cools. Warm it up to the boil, and then
        switch off and let it cool. And again.. do it three times.

        After you strain it, while it is till liquid, put it into
        freezer. When you need it, just cut of the piece of frozen
        stuff, and it will melt like butter as you apply it to the
        affected areas.

---
 * QMPro 1.52 * + CHRIST'S CORNER + (213)938-6579 Where Jesus is God!