Subject: Information, please

From: [email-masked] (Loboazul)
Date: 29 Dec 1994 03:16:56 -0500

Hello,

I don't know bupkas about herbs.  I've read a bit here and am getting
interested but I want more information before taking the plunge.

Would someone be kind enough to reccommend a book on which does what to
whom and how much does it take?

Thank you.

---

From: [email-masked] (George Law)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 16:31:26 GMT

Loboazul ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello,

: I don't know bupkas about herbs.  I've read a bit here and am getting
: interested but I want more information before taking the plunge.

: Would someone be kind enough to reccommend a book on which does what to
: whom and how much does it take?

: Thank you.

If you are not ill, there is no need to take herbs. Herbs can be harmfull
if not used carefully. You must know about it before using.
Herbs can weaken the body if use wrong herb, but usually no serious
side effects. Never use strong medicinal herbs for long period of time
even if it is the right herbs.

Go to any health food stores, they have many books on herbs to choose 
from. A good one is "Back To Eden" by ?.

George Law