Subject: Allergies Help!

From: [email-masked] (Tom Kirk)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 22:06:00

Is there anyone out there who might have any information on treating the 
prostate with herbs.  My husband is allergic to pencillin and refuses to take 
any form of antibiotics prescribed from the Doctor.  I am worried though, 
because he went and saw an herbal Doctor and he is so paroind about taking any 
form of therapy that he won't even take the herbs prescribed: Chamber of 
Essence.  Anyone with any suggestions; I would appreciate hering from you. 
Thanks!

---

From: [email-masked] (George Law)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 16:37:41 GMT

He may try eat some raw garlics and cooked oysters. If he dosen't mind
taking supplements from health food stores, then garlic capsules and
zinc pills should help the prostate.

George Law

Tom Kirk ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Is there anyone out there who might have any information on treating the 
: prostate with herbs.  My husband is allergic to pencillin and refuses to take 
: any form of antibiotics prescribed from the Doctor.  I am worried though, 
: because he went and saw an herbal Doctor and he is so paroind about taking any 
: form of therapy that he won't even take the herbs prescribed: Chamber of 
: Essence.  Anyone with any suggestions; I would appreciate hering from you. 
: Thanks!

---

From: [email-masked] (George Law)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 16:34:47 GMT

What exactly is the problem with the prostate ?

George Law