Subject: Re: Need Oil of Wormwood

From: [email-masked] (Tom Line)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 21:16:37 GMT

: I can't find Oil of Wormwood anymore, which is one of the "secret"
: ingredients in my family recipe for liniment.

	A little information can be dangerous. Please tell people not to 
take it internally.  Give it to a kid and the state will take them away 
>from  you rightfully so.

-- 

	The AMAZING TOM LINE!

---

From: [email-masked] (Maria L. Evans)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 1995 02:51:28 GMT

I can't find Oil of Wormwood anymore, which is one of the "secret"
ingredients in my family recipe for liniment.

If someone would e-mail me a source (I don't hit this group much, so
e-mail is better) I will share with you the recipe.  It is good for horses
as well as people (my great-great grandfather used it on his race horses
and his family), and has a more fragrant, less "mediciney" smell than
Ben-Gay.  It is still my favorite "treatment of choice" for aches,
sprains, etc.

--
Maria L. Evans  [email-masked] 
"Never pick a fight with people who buy ink by the gallon."
--Casey Stengel, when asked why he didn't fight with the N.Y. sportswriters