Subject: Re: Disabled lady needs h

From: [email-masked] (JOHN DRAPER)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 95 13:27:00 -0500

SR>#FROM   :[email-masked]                                            N
SR>@SUBJECT:Re: Disabled lady needs help with blood pressure            N
SR>@UMSGID :<[email-masked]>                             N
SR>@UNEWSGR:01alt.folklore.herbs                                        N
SR>Organization: New Mexico Tech

SR>In article <[email-masked]>, Nansue <[email-masked]> wrote
SR>>My wife is 53 years old and had a series of strokes 7 years ago. There was
SR>>no contributing history to these strokes. She was in excellent health
SR>>before them- and continues in excellent health since. However, her blood
SR>>pressure has become a problem...

According to some of my herbal books, Evening Primrose Oil capsules will
control blood pressure.  Four capsules a day are recommended.  I once
heard of someone who had high blood pressure and took too many Primrose
Oil capsule and fainted.  The four per day is safe.  If the blood
pressure is still too high, more can be taken.  The capsules may be
found and the General Nutritional Store outlets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psychotronic BBS * Durham, NC * 919-286-7738 (v.34) / 286-4542 (v.32bis)
c/o Books Do Furnish A Room, 1809 W Markham Av, Durham, NC 27705