Subject: BIO-GEN - Revolutionary celular nutritional supplement.

From: [email-masked] (Cory Russek)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 17:00:21 GMT

BIOGEN: THE PRODUCT
 
MY-LIFE USA produces an advanced nutritional and
synergistically balanced food supplement that is being
distributed in over 34 countries world wide.  Designed to
feed each cell in the body on the molecular level, BIOGEN
contains Enzyme rich Organic "Superfoods", Vitamins,
minerals, Amino Acids, Natural Food Factors and a variety of
Therapeutic Herbs for optimum health and well-being.
 
Dr. Henry Osiecki, world renowned Orthomolecular Scientist,
Nutritionist, Product Innovator and Author has dedicated his
life to the science of Nutritional Supplementation in the
treatment of disease and in the maintenance of optimum
health.  He says that due to soil depletion, pesticide
residues, chemical fertilizers, preservatives, and over-
processing, as much as 75% of the original food value of most
of what we eat has been stripped away and lost!  Even the so-
called "fresh" fruits and vegetables in the supermarket have
been picked weeks and sometimes months before, and have been
sprayed with some of the 6.3 Billion pounds of industrial
chemicals produced each year.  What most of us are eating is
no longer food.  It looks like food, but it's loaded with
chemicals.  The human body was not designed to digest
chemicals.  In fact, they "toxify" or "clog up" the cells.
When the body is toxified it becomes stressed and loses its
ability to function properly.  Add to that the waste products
>from  millions of factories and internal combustion engines,
(some of which enter our food, air and water supply), the
over-use of "therapeutic" drugs plus the increasing pressures
and emotional trauma we are all subjected to in today's
society, and you have metabolic genocide!
 
SUPPLEMENTATION IS NECESSARY
 
One of the first systems in the body to fall apart under all
this stress is the immune system.  Without a strong immune
system we are left wide open to viruses and disease.  It
seems that today, more and more people are becoming ill
because of their inability to cope with increasing economic,
social and environmental pressures.  Their weakened immune
systems are unable to perform properly, ultimately resulting
in physical symptoms.  Drugs are not the answer.  In fact,
drugs actually make the situation worse by weakening healthy
cells and adding more chemical toxicity to an already
stressed immune system.  All of these factors increase our
need for the micronutrients essential for life.  With today's
commercialization and over-processing of virtually everything
we eat, proper nutrition can only be maintained through
effective supplementation.  After decades of research and
thousands of studies, much has been learned about the
positive effects of certain vitamins, minerals, herbs and
superfoods.  But questions remain about how much of which
ingredients should be taken, in what form, and in what
combinations (to ensure optimal utilization).  Should I buy
28 bottles of vitamins, minerals, herbs and super foods and
hope that I'm taking them in the right amounts?  What about
fillers and coatings that might affect digestibility?  And
what about the cost of all these things?
 
THE ANSWER IS BIOGEN
 
After a decade of research, the ingredients in BIOGEN have
been synergistically balanced to support the body's 4 main
functions of  Respiration, Circulation, Digestion and the
Immune System.  BIOGEN nutritionally balances every cell,
allowing the body's natural defense mechanisms to operate at
peak efficiency.  One level teaspoon of BIOGEN has similar
nutritional value as a wheelbarrow of fresh fruits and
vegetables, providing everything the body could possibly
need.
 
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT "LIFE-LINK": 1-800-728-1793)
THEN ME AT [email-masked]
OR WRITE TO:
RUSSEK
1401 JOHNSON FERRY ROAD
SUITE 328-E17
MARIETTA, GA 30062-8115