Subject: Matol in trouble?

From: "c. richter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 07:25:38 -0500

There have been some postings referring to the rumoured demise of 
Matol Botanical International of Montreal.  This company makes a 
line of herbal products.  Does anyone have any confirmed information 
on this?

---

From: [email-masked] (gimbel)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 18:31:26 GMT

Hope you didn't already see this elsewhere:

Matol is alive and very well!!

As Mark Twain once said (to paraphrase); The news of my demise has been grossly exagerated!

Here is the scoop as I understand it (and I'm well connected):

Matol has had a minor shake up (internal battle between owners with associated reorganization --
not unlike what IBM & Pennys were recently involved in).  That is now resolved.  Matol is NOT
shutting down, and there's certainly no reason to panic.  Insiders say that it is now more
streamlined and better prepared to continue it's recent growth spurt.

Dave Gimbel ([email-masked])
Matol Distributor

Check out my new WWW pages:

The People's Network (TPN): The satellite training network page:  
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/TPN/TPN.html
Direct Response Network Marketing Leads Source page:
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/Direct_Response/DRHome.html

"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal
"Success is steady progress toward one's personal goals" - Jim Rohn