Subject: suppliers in uk...

From: [email-masked] (Sarah Rutt)
Date: 17 Jan 1995 12:26:33 GMT

Does anyone know of any herb suppliers in the uk? Local health food shops
don't stock the more obscure herbs, and even the commoner ones tend to be
in tablet form, which is not much use as i like to blend my own teas,
ointments etc.
 Any shops which sell herbs in Southern England would be even more
useful...
 Thanks in advance,
 Sarah

---

From: [email-masked] (David Powner)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:26:04 +0000

>  Any shops which sell herbs in Southern England would be even more
Hi Sarah.... 

Can't help with shops in the South, but here we've got:

Boots Health & Herbal Stores (No relation to the big boys!)
41, Merrial Street
Newcastle under Lyme
Staffs
ST5 2AE 

They do quite an extensive range of raw dried herbs - maybe as many
as 100 different ones (they sell 'em to me in brown paper bags!). They
also do all of the usual proprietary potions and stuff.

They do mail order to as far as Jersey, and they take Access, Visa and
cheque. I don't think they have a catalogue/price list, but they'll tell
you if they've got what you want and how much if you phone!

I'm trying to get them onto the 'net - that'll help!

BTW, I understand that Southampton Uni are doing an MBA course via the 'net.
Do you have any data or contacts that you could email me with?

Cheers 
-- 
David Powner                   Internet: [email-masked]
Micronair {Pollution Control}  Phone   :(01782) 565816
1 Blackthorn Place             Fax     :(01782) 565834
Newcastle under Lyme           Data    :(01782) 562213 (24hr BBS to V32)
ST5 7BE          U.K.          Mobile  : 0831 879135