Subject: Enrich Offers Matol and KM Users Alternative

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Dec 1994 07:40:47 GMT

Attention: users of Matol KM liquid mineral product
Matol has closed their doors after many years of excellent service.
The good news is that a more potent and less expensive alternative
is available.  That product is Enhance manufactured by Enrich
International.  Enhance is a liquid mineral refresher that has been
known to provide immediate relief to victims of arthritis.  It provides
numerous other benefits as well, including an energy lift.
Enrich is offering Matol distributors (and customers) not only another
source, but also a business opportunity that involves paying 50% of
their projected December check and double whatever they earn in 
January as an Enrich distributor -- at the same level they achieved 
with Matol.  There is no cost to transfer either.
During the next month, the buy at wholesale sign-up fee of $35 is being
waived for anyone who wants the privilege of purchasing any of the
200 incredible products Enrich offers.  Email for more information.
jpgossett

---

From: [email-masked] (gimbel)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 18:29:39 GMT

Sorry to rain on your parade...  Matol is Alive and Well!!

As Mark Twain once said (to paraphrase); The news of my demise has been grossly exagerated!

Here is the scoop as I understand it (and I'm well connected):

Matol has had a minor shake up (internal battle between owners with associated reorganization --
not unlike what IBM & Pennys were recently involved in).  That is now resolved.  Matol is NOT
shutting down, and there's certainly no reason to panic.  Insiders say that it is now more
streamlined and better prepared to continue it's recent growth spurt.

Dave Gimbel ([email-masked])
Matol Distributor

Check out my new WWW pages:

The People's Network (TPN): The satellite training network page:  
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/TPN/TPN.html
Direct Response Network Marketing Leads Source page:
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/Direct_Response/DRHome.html

"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal
"Success is steady progress toward one's personal goals" - Jim Rohn