Subject: Help Me find Scented Geranium Plants.....

From: [email-masked] (Pattynyne)
Date: 31 Dec 1994 14:30:48 -0500

I just started collecting potted herbs to grow. I will be keeping them in
pots and growing them indoors or out on my huge balcony in my apartment I
just moved into...

I love scented Geraniums and I am looking for a source for unusual
varities... I already have rose, lime, nutmeg, and tropical fruit
scented...would like to find orange, peppermint, ginger among others....

I am also growing some others..Thyme, Rosemary, Marjoram, Oregano...but
these are fairly easy to find...

I live up in Northen California(North of San Francisco, Marin County) I
just moved here from Los Angeles...

any mail order or local sources would be helpful....

Thank You!

---

From: [email-masked] (Conrad Richter)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 94 16:59:19 EST

> any mail order or local sources would be helpful....

There are many mailorder sources, but naturally I am partial to my 
own company.  You can order a catalogue at the address listed below. 

Conrad Richter

RICHTERS HERBS                     | Info:                 [email-masked]
Goodwood, ON  L0C 1A0, Canada      | Catalog Requests:  [email-masked]
Tel +1-905-640-6677  Fax 640-6641  | What's New for '95:    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (8-{P)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 1995 15:54:37 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>any mail order or local sources would be helpful....

	Companion Plants
	7247 North Coolville Ridge Road
	Athens, Ohio  45701
	(614) 592-4643

Good folks, nice catalog, wide selection, world-wide shipping.

-- 
Somewhere in Rural Southeast Ohio ...
E-mail: [email-masked]
WWW:  http://oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu/personal/jacobson.html