Subject: Re: lower bronchial...?

From: [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall)
Date: 6 Jan 1995 15:03:00 GMT

Hi, Catherine!  Quick, get yourself some osha root tincture and
follow the instructions on the bottle.  Clears clogged-up lungs
like a charm!  (Credit to Satin for telling me that one!)  I've
tried it - it's astonishing.  Just don't mistake the immediate
breathability for evidence that you've miraculously gotten better.
You should STILL be in bed!

Love, Hilda

---

From: [email-masked] (Helen Bucknall)
Date: 15 Jan 1995 06:29:22 GMT

Catherine Kehl ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I'm sure this had come up recently (I've been pretty lame about following
: groups), but does anyone have anything that will help bronchitis?  I'm on
: amoxicillin, breathing eucalyptus steam, have tried (and in some cases am
: still trying various different cough syrups, hot toddies, hot teas,
: echanacea, vitamin C, chicken noodle soup....  Right now I'm all shaky
: from taking albuterol (I had athsma as a child so my doctor decided to see
: if that had anything to do with it.)

: And I still can't take two breaths without a coughing fit.  I'm not 

I know how you feel Catherine. My doctor gave me a turbuhaler which fixed
me up, but I cant remember what drug was in it.

My Dad however swears that home made barley water cured his cronic bronchitis.
Sounds cooky, but there you go...

Hope you get well soon.