Subject: aromatherapy with herbs...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 1995 16:33:33 GMT

I was just wondering if any of you knew about aromatherapy with herbs,
no oils or water, just herbs?  I was also wondering if there was a book 
on growing herbs?  

Thanks
Olga

---

From: [email-masked] (J. Mathew)
Date: 16 Jan 1995 16:16:42 GMT

>no oils or water, just herbs?  I was also wondering if there was a book 

Hi Olga,
  I'm new to this group and to growing herbs (haven't even started 
them yet this year), but I just bought a book called Herbs: Their 
Cultivation and Usage.  It is a thin book, but it contains basic 
information about growing many different kinds of herbs, along with 
their culinary *and* medicinal and cosmetic usage.  You may want to 
check this out as a source of reference.
  Also, you may want to check out the rec.gardens newsgroup.  There have 
been a lot of discussions regarding herbs, and the friendly folks there 
will be happy to provide info.
  Hope this helps... :)

Joan
[email-masked]