Subject: Health is Wealth - Enrich Your Life

From: jpgossett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 94 01:54:40 PDT

How to Enrich Your Health and Wealth

Attention: all Matol distributors

Herbal healing and nutrition is the wave of the future, initiating
with a tradition that dates to man's appearance on earth.  Enrich 
International is perhaps the world's premier manufacturer of 
herbs, herbal combinations and extracts.
	During the last week, the news is out that Matol has closed
its doors.  This respected company has not evolved with the industry,
though their liquid mineral drink was an excellent product.
	Enrich, however, made a similar product called Enhance that
is less expensive and more potent.  This mineral refresher creates
immediate results in many arthritis victims.  Numerous health benefits
are reported by basically everyone who uses this product.
	Enrich has about 200 products for every nutritional and healing
application, including potent cleansing formulas that in many cases are
reported to arrest most forms of cancer as well as other terminal or
severe illnesses.
	Enrich offers the most stable company in the industry.  Until the
end of January 1995 there is an opportunity to join the wholesale buying
plan without having the invest the usual $35.  Buy now at wholesale with-
out spending any money for the privilege.  You won't get the distributor's
kit, but you will have access to free consultation through your sponsor
and you will get company mailings.  The products are of such high quality
you'll see the difference.
	Also for the next month, any Matol dealer can transfer into
Enrich and maintain whatever level was achieved in that company.  Enrich
will pay 50% of your projected December Matol commission, plus double 
whatever your earn during January payable in February.  That's right!
	Email for further information.
Sincerely,
jpgossett

PS: anyone feeling this posting is an advertisement does not understand
the impact of this message or the significance to those addressed.

---

From: [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 16:13:46 GMT

>the impact of this message or the significance to those addressed.

Whether or not your meaningless disclaimer quiets the flamage you
so richly deserve, it's still net.abuse like yours that encourages
the authorities to try to slap us ALL with arbitrary regulations
and destroy free access to the net.

Learn some responsibility.

---

From: [email-masked] (CLNizFREE)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 14:29:44 -0500

<snipola>

Noting that the original post was made to make money fast (along with
others)

now if only I could redirect the followup <G>

Neal Brown
_______________________________________________________
[email-masked]
Superbooster Representative ||| UPC Distributor- Leads
CLN Distributor- Leads      ||| MMM Distributor- advertising
Fax 801-969-9893(24 hrs)    ||| USANA Distributor - Nutritionals
You too can be part of our rapidly growing group
______________________________________________________

---

From: [email-masked] (gimbel)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 17:57:33 GMT

Sorry to rain on your parade...  Matol is Alive and Well!

As Mark Twain once said (to paraphrase); The news of my demise has been grossly exagerated!

Here is the scoop as I understand it (and I'm well connected):

Matol has had a minor shake up (internal battle between owners with associated  reorganization --
not unlike what IBM & Pennys were recently involved in).  That is now resolved.  Matol is NOT
shutting down, and there's certainly no reason to panic.

Dave Gimbel ([email-masked])
Matol Distributor

Check out my new WWW pages:

The People's Network (TPN): The satellite training network page:  
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/TPN/TPN.html
Direct Response Network Marketing Leads Source page:
    http://amug.org:80/~gimbel/Direct_Response/DRHome.html

"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal
"Success is steady progress toward one's personal goals" - Jim Rohn

---

From: [email-masked] (John Bublitz)
Date: 31 Dec 1994 16:53:02 +1100

jpgossett ([email-masked]) wrote:

: How to Enrich Your Health and Wealth

: Attention: all Matol distributors

: Herbal healing and nutrition is the wave of the future, initiating
: with a tradition that dates to man's appearance on earth.  Enrich 
: International is perhaps the world's premier manufacturer of 
: herbs, herbal combinations and extracts.
: 	During the last week, the news is out that Matol has closed
: its doors.  This respected company has not evolved with the industry,
: though their liquid mineral drink was an excellent product.
: 	Enrich, however, made a similar product called Enhance that
: is less expensive and more potent.  This mineral refresher creates
: immediate results in many arthritis victims.  Numerous health benefits
: are reported by basically everyone who uses this product.
: 	Enrich has about 200 products for every nutritional and healing
: application, including potent cleansing formulas that in many cases are
: reported to arrest most forms of cancer as well as other terminal or
: severe illnesses.
: 	Enrich offers the most stable company in the industry.  Until the
: end of January 1995 there is an opportunity to join the wholesale buying
: plan without having the invest the usual $35.  Buy now at wholesale with-
: out spending any money for the privilege.  You won't get the distributor's
: kit, but you will have access to free consultation through your sponsor
: and you will get company mailings.  The products are of such high quality
: you'll see the difference.
: 	Also for the next month, any Matol dealer can transfer into
: Enrich and maintain whatever level was achieved in that company.  Enrich
: will pay 50% of your projected December Matol commission, plus double 
: whatever your earn during January payable in February.  That's right!
: 	Email for further information.
: Sincerely,
: jpgossett

: PS: anyone feeling this posting is an advertisement does not understand
: the impact of this message or the significance to those addressed

Oh yeah!!! Strange it's in the alt.make.money.fast newsgroup!!!!.
--