Subject: Re: Raynaudes Disease, poor circulation

From: [email-masked] (Karen Stark)
Date: 6 Jan 1995 15:31:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, pfinch@sulu (Paul Finch) wrote:

> Hi all!
>> Im taking Valerian for pain and cramps, and using a Capsicum Oleoresin  
> based cream.  Help me out people please!
> 
> Later Scott
Capsicum cream! Sounds fun.
Kaiser Medical has my mother doing biofeed back for this. When I went from
mental to physical work as a livelihood the problem almost completely
disappeared, even though I was constantly working in cold water! Licorice
root tea helps me, too. Ginko Biloba is supposed to help, but I haven't had
enough Raynaudes to have experience. Tai Chi helped, too. Do you have
migraine?

Good luck
Karen

---

From: [email-masked] (Helen Bucknall)
Date: 15 Jan 1995 06:33:48 GMT

Paul Finch (pfinch@sulu) wrote:
: Hi all!
: Been watching you all talk and teach and hope you all can help me out.  I  
: have Raynaudes Disease and to make a long story short It cuts the  
: circulation in the fingers, toes and such to about nil(in stage four where  
: Im quickly approaching).  Now the question i have for you all is this,  
: what herbs et all can help restore the circulation, or act as an adjunct.

Rosmary oil is good for circulation. Try massaging it in to your feet.
Peppermint oil is good too.