Subject: Re: GROWING GINSENG

From: [email-masked] (Rob King)
Date: 26 Dec 1994 07:41:02 -0600

J>William Coleman ([email-masked]) wrote:

 >: What is the best source of information about growing and harvesting
 >: Ginseng?

I was given this name last year, but got tooo busy, and never wrote for
info... the catalog costs $2... has anybody done business with:

         Hsu's Ginseng Enterprises, Inc.
         P.O. Box 509
         Wausaw,  WI   54402 -0509

This is supposedly a family business which specializes in Ginseng...
seed & rootlets are available for several species.

---
 * QMPro 1.53 * ------>---->--->-->->> [email-masked] <<-<--<---<-----

---

From: [email-masked] (PlantMed)
Date: 26 Dec 1994 14:13:57 -0500

Hsu's are reliable, but be aware that ginseng takes at least five years,
requires exact growing conditions, and is very difficult to grow
organically.