Subject: Problem with Mail deleted responses

From: [email-masked] (j.a. fielden)
Date: 16 Jan 1995 18:18:53 GMT

My mail crashed Friday and I lost responses I've received
about mail order sources for herbs and oils.

I do have the info on Liberty Natural Products 
and the Kamala catalog, but all else is lost,
so if those who replies before could kindly resend
I would be grateful. 

thanks,

--jeanette

---

From: [email-masked] (Paw Gep)
Date: 16 Jan 1995 17:59:38 -0500

>about mail order sources for herbs and oils.

Try Cheryl's Herbs in St. Louis.

*************************************************************************
CHERYL'S HERBS                                                            
 
Fine Quality Herbs and Pure Essential Oils
E-mail catalog available from: [email-masked]
*************************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked] (JoAnne Bassett)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 02:37:08 GMT

Bassett Aromatherapy has HEBBD certified essential oils from France.  
HEBBD means botanically and biochemically defined.  This certification 
is awarded by the Scientific Institute of Aromatherapy (INSA) in France.
High quality oils that are not adulterated.  Wholesale and retail.j.a. 
fielden ([email-masked]) wrote:

: My mail crashed Friday and I lost responses I've received
: about mail order sources for herbs and oils.

: I do have the info on Liberty Natural Products 
: and the Kamala catalog, but all else is lost,
: so if those who replies before could kindly resend
: I would be grateful. 

: thanks,

: --jeanette 

--
JoAnne Bassett                          Aromatherapy grade essential oils,
Certified Aromatherapist       >><<     blends, diffusers, floral waters,
[email-masked]              >><<     natural bodycare products, kits,
(206) 451-0845                 >><<     blending oils, books, etc.
                               >><<  
BASSETT AROMATHERAPY                    'Email your snail-mail address
203 Bellevue Way NE Suite 434            for *FREE* catalog!'
Bellevue WA 98004-5721

---

From: [email-masked] (JoAnne Bassett)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 1995 02:37:08 GMT

: thanks,

: --jeanette