Subject: Re: Entering a painful carpal tunnel

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 15:08:29 GMT

Try Mahanarayana oil (Indian) -- massage into wrist area before sleep --
or experiment with homemade aromatherapy oils (as discussed in Valnet's
or Tisserand's books).
Rick
In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Eddie Paul) writes:
>I know about the exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome, but can anyone suggest
>some remedies of a herbal nature?
>
>E. Paul
>in pain, and with an ace bandage on left wrist.
>--
>***************
>E. Paul (aq898)
>The Vertue of the COFFEE Drink: It is a moft excellent Remedy againft the
>Spleen, Hypocondriack Winds, or the like.

---

From: [email-masked] (Tom Line)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 1994 21:32:22 GMT

Eddie Paul ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I know about the exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome, but can anyone suggest
: some remedies of a herbal nature?

	Modern "computer desks" are designed as torutre devices.  Get a 
big chair, put the keyboard on big ass table and slouch when you type in 
the chair really kick back.  There should be a  strait line from your 
elbow to the letters K or D , and THE WRISTS SHOULD REST ON THE TABLE and 
not float around in the air.  That'll help more than any herb. Treating 
carpal tunnel pain with herbs is stupid when you can prevent it so easily 
in the first place. 
-- 

	The AMAZING TOM LINE!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Dec 1994 20:06:37 GMT

Tom Line ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Eddie Paul ([email-masked]) wrote:
: : I know about the exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome, but can
: : anyone suggest
: : some remedies of a herbal nature?

: 	Modern "computer desks" are designed as torutre devices.  Get a 
: big chair, put the keyboard on big ass table and slouch when you type in
                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: the chair really kick back.  There should be a  strait line from your 
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: elbow to the letters K or D , and THE WRISTS SHOULD REST ON THE TABLE and 
: not float around in the air.  That'll help more than any herb. Treating 
: carpal tunnel pain with herbs is stupid when you can prevent it so easily 
: in the first place. 

Oh fabulous. With this advice, our wrists will be pain free - 
never mind that our necks and lower backs will require sessions
with the chiropractor to realign.

Jan Dillon
Internet: [email-masked]