Subject: Herbs, Food Supplements & Vitamins & Diet for Back Pain Relief?

From: [email-masked] (Robert Miller)
Date: 28 Dec 1994 03:25:40 GMT

Please advise of effective herbs, food supplements, vitamins and diets 
for back pain relief. Am most interested in vitamin C, and foods to 
avoid.

---

From: [email-masked] (Steve Dyer)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 08:14:20 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
>for back pain relief. Am most interested in vitamin C, and foods to 

You know, asking for comments for this 100 times is not going to make
the likelihood of receiving a meaningful response that much higher.
No one's answered it (at least in public) so far.

-- 
Steve Dyer
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (George Law)
Date: 1 Jan 1995 11:38:25 GMT

Robert Miller ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Please advise of effective herbs, food supplements, vitamins and diets 
: for back pain relief. Am most interested in vitamin C, and foods to 
: avoid.

Take DL-phenylalnine for the pain, it is the only thing I can think 
of. Many people used it said it worked, may be you try it if no other
effective natural pain-killer you tried. It suppose to work better
than morphine.

George Law