Subject: Pycnogenol: HIV/AIDS/Good Health

From: [email-masked] (UNIVHEALTH)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 02:05:16 -0500

"For several years, medical researchers have reported that in HIV
progression, there is a considerable amount of free radicals being formed
and that these free radicals are accelerating the aging process. It is
highly probable that free radicals play a major role in the progression of
AIDS." 

Pycnogenol (pronounced pic-nah-je-nol), the strongest antioxidant and free
radical scavenger known to man, is a blend of special bioflavonoids from
the French Maritime Pine Trees that is known to reduce free radical caused
tissue damage. People around the world are taking Pycnogenol and are
receiving incredible results.  Pycnogenol helps to reduce inflammation and
improves circulation, both relieving the distresses of AIDS, arthritis,
diabetes and stroke and promoting prevention of cardiovascular disease and
cancer.   

If anyone would like a free report, The Benefits of Pycnogenol, e-mail to:
[email-masked].

---

From: [email-masked] (Hilda Marshall)
Date: 30 Dec 1994 14:46:41 GMT

Has this sort of thing escalated dramatically on the net lately, or
am I just noticing it more?

Love, Hilda