Subject: Re: DrunkPrevention

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Aug 1995 13:17:19 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] writes:
>
>i need to add this..what is the rationale of all those ppl who drink non-
>alcoholic beer (like o'douls) just because they like the flavour of beer??
> yuck!! i suppose these same ppl would also intake laetril or tons of arsenic
>because they like the flavour of almonds?

Well, yeah, kindof.  For whatever reason, some people can't or prefer not
to drink alcohol, but they enjoy they flavor of beer.  For example, I'm
pregnant, so I can't drink real beer.  But we've had a very hot summer this
year--lot's of days when a beer would've really hit the spot.  But I couldn't
have one, so I drank O'Doul's.  I've also been drinking decaf coffee and
tea for similar reasons.

And no, I don't eat arsenic just because I like almonds.  That's backwards.
I drink O'Doul's because it's a better alternative to beer.  Arsenic is
definitely not a better alternative to arsenic.

---Renee
   [email-masked]