Subject: Re: Echinacea Studies

From: [email-masked] (CB Leek)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 1995 02:46:49 GMT

[email-masked] (PIX INT'L) wrote:

>Can you re-post this in simple layman English please :)
>Thanks!
>***********************************************************************
>[[O]]       <<PIX INTERNATIONAL>> specializing in photography for the
>  |         entertainment industry,publishers,corporate and public    
>// \\       relations. Stock photos available,archives begin in 1978.  
>***********************************************************************

If you are replying to the post with ??? abstracts re: Echinacea, then
I thoroughly agree!! 

I have no idea how to even decipher the listings!  The letters, eg MH,
mean what??  How to sift wheat from chaff in such a long and confusing
posting is time consuming.
Thanks for the thought, however.
:-)
--
*** Conserve Energy: Laughter is easier than Anger!
*** [email-masked], Goose Bay, Labrador