Subject: Alternative Healing Formula

From: [email-masked] (Robert Roy)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 16:09:41 -0800

COMPOUND X HEALING FORMULA
  has been used successfully by tribal people,and now modern americans
  for moles,warts,skin tags,sun skin damage,liver detox, 
  malignancies, chronic fatigue syndrom,allergies,
  viral deseases, tumors, yeast and fungal infections, herpes, 
  parasites,lupus,AIDS related symptoms,gum disease, and much more.
  Completely herbal, with no toxic side effects.

  Call Robert at (702) 324-4889 or 800-320-4884
  or fax at (702) 324-4884, look up our Web page at: 
  http://www.lablinks.com/sumeria/spirit/stidx.html
  or send an e-mail note to [email-masked].

-- 
Let your food be your medicine and let your medicine be your food.
(Hippocrates)
http://www.lablinks.com/sumeria/spirit/stidx.html

---

From: [email-masked] (Michael Solomowitz)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 11:09:14 GMT

Robert Roy ([email-masked]) wrote:
:   COMPOUND X HEALING FORMULA
:   has been used successfully by tribal people,and now modern americans
:   for moles,warts,skin tags,sun skin damage,liver detox, 
:   malignancies, chronic fatigue syndrom,allergies,
:   viral deseases, tumors, yeast and fungal infections, herpes, 
:   parasites,lupus,AIDS related symptoms,gum disease, and much more.
:   Completely herbal, with no toxic side effects.

:   Call Robert at (702) 324-4889 or 800-320-4884
:   or fax at (702) 324-4884, look up our Web page at: 
:   http://www.lablinks.com/sumeria/spirit/stidx.html
:   or send an e-mail note to [email-masked].

     Another one trying to sell us the four (4) herb formula Essiac tea. 
Buddy, we know all about it already.  BTW it is the eight (8) herb 
formula whioch functions best.