Subject: Re: Absinthe/Wormwood

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 95 17:02:00 EST

>In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] wri
>:
>|>
>|> In article <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> w
>es:
>|>
>|> > I bought a plant that is called wormword or Sweet Annie recently. What
>|> > is supposed to do? Mine is getting huge.
>|> >
>|> > Sorry .. I'm came in late on this one.
>|> >
>|> Quoting from _The Herb Book_:  anthelmic,antiseptic,antispasmodic, carmit
>,
>|> stimulant,febrige.  With proper dosage, there is little danger.  Infusion
>|> tsp. per cup. [end quote]
>|>
>|> Mystically, it is a helper plant.  It gives an energetic/synergetic boost
>|> your workings.  Very small amounts in an infusion, 1/2 of the above amoun
>s
>|> good.  Combine with mugwort to intnsify 'seeings', travel and protectives
>|>
>Mugwort, sweet annie and wormwood are all varieties of artemesia, by the
>way.

Wormwood is also an excellent protector of the vegetable/flower/herb garden.
 A border of wormwood is an excellent deterent of many invading pests and
animals.  It's also a beautiful ground cover easily transplanted.