Subject: Re: endometriosis

From: [email-masked] (Todd Caldecott)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 16:08:39 -0800

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (Jeffrey
Friedman) wrote:

> does anyone have any information ie., cures, prevention for this problem...
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> 
>   
>    
I know this may sound a ittle esoteric, but apart from all the other herbs
etc., this disease (from the standpoint of TCM and Ayurveda) relates to a
woman's issues around feminimity or the "yin" aspects of her personality. 
A healthy approach would be to encourage the woman to acknowledge her
feminine side (ie. wearing dresses, hanging out with other women, dealing
with mother issues etc.), use feminine herbs (Dong quai, shatavari, borage
etc.) and help to regulate the estrus cycle.  I know this all sounds a
little sexist in our age of political correctness, but it is founded on
practices and philosophies that were in practice when this was all a
matriarchy anyway...

-- 
Regards... [email-masked]