Subject: Any Alternatives for ADD Ritalin???

From: [email-masked] (Jan Taylor McIntyre)
Date: 9 Nov 95 15:21:00 -0400

Hi:

Just inquiring whether anyone has knowledge of natural
herb/vitamins that would be close to the medication of
Ritalin used for ADDers.  I have inquired about such products
as DMAE and Ginkgo but I am specifically wondering about anything
available in Canada.  Canada and U.S. have very different 
regulations.  So what might be readily available in the US, no
doubt won't be in Canada.  

There is one particular product named Laratone Jr. made by a 
company called Ives Ponroy from France.  It's ability to aid
in regenerate and reactivate weak nerve tissue in brain cells
helps in memory enhancement.  Apparently part of the composition
contains cerebral phospholipids (spelling?).  Anyone have any
info on this.

A healthfood store in the area is presently waiting for their next 
shipment of it and in the meantime, I would appreciate any input
anyone has on this product or any other Canadian available products.

Thanks.

Jan McIntyre
[email-masked]