Subject: Re: Any southwest U.S. herbalists?

From: Michael Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Aug 1995 03:32:57 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> ChenueC, [email-masked]
writes:
>Path: mack.rt66.com!bug.rahul.net!a2i!rahul.net!a2i!news.clark.net>    !news.sprintlink.net!howland.reston.ans.net!news-e1a.megaweb.com>    !newstf01.news.aol.com!newsbf02.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
>From: [email-masked] (ChenueC)
>Newsgroups: alt.folklore.herbs
>Subject: Re: Any southwest U.S. herbalists?
>Date: 8 Aug 1995 14:41:14 -0400
>Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)
>Lines: 9
>Sender: [email-masked]
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>References: <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked] (ChenueC)
>NNTP-Posting-Host: newsbf02.mail.aol.com
>
>Check out Michael Moore - he has written many books related to herbs in
>the Southwest which should be available in any good book store or by
>special order. 

I can be reached (sometimes...lots of teaching and field work this time
of year) at 505-255-9215, FAX at 505-268-0196, E-Mail at
[email-masked],
America-on-Line - MSMoore, and Compuserve - 73744,1621.  Lots of material
on SW plants can be downloaded from the two sites below (including 
photagraphs as JPEGS taken on many field trips).  Yeah, I have three
field manuals on western plants you can buy, but always start with
free stuff first ;-) 

Michael Moore ([email-masked])

(FTP and WWW)
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/
Southwest-School-of-Botanical-Medicine/
(WWW)
http://www.crl.com/~robbee/herbal.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------
All the SWSBM teaching and clinical manuals, JPEGs of Medicinal Plant
photographs and class announcements can be obtained at these sites.