Subject: Jet Lag / Altitude Sickness

From: Buz Overbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Aug 1995 21:15:43 GMT

Anyone know of any herbal (or any other) treatments for Jet Lag or 
Altitude Sickness?

TIA

Buz Overbeck

-- 
*--------------------------------------------------------------------*
|  Buz Overbeck   |Publications For|Internet: [email-masked]       |
|   TLC Group     |   Transition   |Internet: [email-masked]    |
|  PO Box 28551   |    Loss and    |Failsafe: [email-masked]|
|Dallas, TX 75228 |     Change     |Tel:214-681-5303 Fax:214-681-5445|
*--------------------------------------------------------------------*

---

From: [email-masked] (Pamela Kung)
Date: 13 Aug 1995 15:29:34 -0700

Hello, Buz, it's not a herb. I read it some where in a magazine that
bright light + exercise helps, e.g. jogging in morning under the sun.
-- 
Pam Kung
Applied Physics
Stanford University