Subject: Fwd: melatonin and depression

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 95 20:57:05 PST

===========================================================================
Subj: Re: Fwd: melatonin and de      Conf: (77) alt.herbs
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN>David Robinson <[email-masked]> writes:

IN>>For those of you looking into Melatonin supplementation I can
IN>>suggest you stay away from synthetic or questionable brands.
IN>>Common sense should always point to natural over man made.

IN>Are you telling me that there are brands of melatonin on the market made fro
IN>natural sources? Wouldn't the only natural source of melatonin be from the
IN>brains of dead cows? Yuck! I think the chance of getting some nasty disorder
IN>prions anyone?, would be greater from squeezing it out of dead brains then
IN>from
IN>a synthetic source.

Well there is a Natural source becides eating Brains, and that is drink
your Morning urine. Have fun.   :)   No I am NOT kidding.

B*B
---
 þ SLMR 2.0 þ File not found.  Should I fake it? (Y/N)

---

From: [email-masked] (Stuart A. Bronstein)
Date: 8 Nov 1995 15:44:51 -0800

[email-masked] wrote:

: ===========================================================================
: Subj: Re: Fwd: melatonin and de      Conf: (77) alt.herbs
: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

: Well there is a Natural source becides eating Brains, and that is drink
: your Morning urine. Have fun.   :)   No I am NOT kidding.

Perhaps.  But it might get just a little old by night time.