Subject: Re: herb info

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Nov 1995 00:05:50 GMT

I would refer you to Woodland [email-masked] (suander2) wrote:
>I have read many books about the preparation and dosage of herbs.  Yet, I
>think that my sources are rather out of date.  I'm looking for a person 
>or people to share information with.  I'm pretty new to the whole concept
>of herbal healing so I'd appreciate any general information of herbs that
>you have used with success and some reliable suppliers.  Like I said, I've
>done some reading myself so maybe I can help you in exchange for your
>information.
>	Thanks in advance!
>
>---S.A.
>
>Respond to [email-masked]
ooks in Salt Lake City.  They have a publication called "Nature's Guide". 
It sells for approx.$2.95 and covers almost all the herbs, aminos, 
vitamins etc.
I,m with Enrich International, and we carry over 200 combinations in a MLM 
marketing concept.  I've been with them over 2 years and my residual 
income is amazing. My Home page 
is:http://www.halcyon.com/jerryga/welcome.html
E-mail your name and address and I'll send you a infomation package.
Later
Jerry Galusha