Subject: Bio-Feedback System for Sale Omega 5.2

From: [email-masked] (Scott Boerstra)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 20:38:26 GMT

I have an Omega 5.2 computer program and periferals for sale.. This 
program and 
equipment is used for testing sensitivities in environment, testing for 
homeopat
ics, remedy and potentcy.

This program usually sells for $17,500 new, I however can give a much 
better pri
ce and a 10% lease option..

This program is used by ND's, DC's, MD's, and holistic practitioners..

If you are a practitioner, I can set up some training in a Chiro/Naturo 
office
So you can see how it works in a clinical setting...

This system when opperated by a tech assistant can net a practitioner an 
additional
$7,000 per month.(Net)  That is if it is being booked 4 times per day..

If you would like to speak to some Doctors using the system please get 
ahold of me I will be happy to give you phone numbers.

Interested...?????