Subject: Re: Sinus congestion/infection

From: ann skea <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Nov 1995 06:22:25 GMT

Lee, Thanks for the information. I have now found references to 
it, including its constituents, in an Aromatherapy book. As a 
melaleuca I SHOULD be able to find it easily here in Australia. I 
assume the supplier you mention is in America (?)
Ann.

---

From: [email-masked] (Dana M. Gass)
Date: 9 Nov 1995 17:13:02 GMT

Niaouli oil is the distilled product of Melaleuca viridiflora.
it is related to both eucalyptus and Tea Tree (they're all the
same family).  it is a good antiseptic, often used for
respiratory tract infections and is easier on the skin than
Eucalyptus.  Hope that helps...
Bright Blessings,
Kamala
-- 
Kamala Perfumes: quality aromatherapy  and herbal supplies
E-mail us for more info. or check our web page at
htpp://kamala.com/~kamala/kamala.html