Subject: Re: warts

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 07 Nov 1995 18:21:24 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 11/7/95, Deb Skinner wrote:

: >RIDICULOUS. Rub them and chant the phone book, and they will go away. The
: >fact is that warts reflect our inner health, and they can be made
: to go away, >but that is not necessarily in our best interest.
: 'Going away' and cure are >two different things, often. In this
: regard, the less superstition the >better.
: >
: >Vitamin E has NO effect on warts beyond placebo.
: >
: >--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
: >--
: 
: So Paul, what does work?  I'm sure the Traditional Chinese must have some 
: suggestions.  I have no problem with your disagreement to a suggestion, 
: but please balance that with an idea or two from your traditions.  Maybe 
: we can all learn something.  That's what I'm here for! 

My recommendation to my clients is to LEAVE WARTS ALONE. If you wish to
pursue a course of cure for such manifestations, seek out good traditional
homeopathic treatment, but even then, the elimination of skin manifestations
is not the priority. The priority is removing the inner impediments that the
body intentionally attempts to balance by thrusting them out on the surface
of the body, where they act as thumbs in the dike. Sorry if the issue of
healing doesn't always take into account the cosmetic issues that obsess
modern people, but the optimization of life starts from the inside. Any
spirit practice shows you very quickly that the problem is within.

The idea that warts are simple viral infections is ridiculous and reductio ad
absurdum.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--