Subject: chronic pain, dlpa etc.

From: [email-masked] (Michael Kelly)
Date: 7 Nov 1995 21:10:45 GMT

A relative has chronic pain due to tic douloureux(trigeminal
neuralgia) and I was wondering if anyone had experience with
DLPA or other pain killers that do not have drastic side-effects?

If anyone knows how much and for how long DLPA must be taken
to be effective or has any other pertinent info I'd appreciate
it.

Thanks in advance.

ciao

--

Mike

"The institution of any reform is proof positive
 that its circumvention is already in place."

---

From: Bob Coulombe <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Nov 1995 04:06:40 GMT

"Alternative Medicine"by 350 doctors  mentions acupuncture will help in 
about 20 different problems.