Subject: *Best Overall Miracle HERB(?)

From: [email-masked] (bw)
Date: 8 Aug 1995 09:14:00 -0700

Hello!

In your opinion, which herb is the best overall herb to have around?  If 
you were stranded in the forest (or on an island), which herb would you 
want if only one could be had?

Also, where can I easily obtain Chamomile seeds/seedlings, and will they 
grow outside on a patio in the fall, or under a growlight indoors?

Thanks!

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Sisterjoe)
Date: 8 Aug 1995 17:19:16 -0400

Greetings --

bw wrote:

>In your opinion, which herb is the best overall herb to have around? 

Echinacea, Goldenseal, and Valerian -- not necessarily in that order.

>If you were stranded in the forest (or on an island), which herb would
you 
>want if only one could be had?

I'd want goldenseal -- definitely.  Its antibiotic properties alone would
be worth it.  I would also hope that this island or forest was abundant
with wild aloe plants.  :-)

Hey -- speaking of wild aloe plants, has anyone seen one?  Where do they
grow?

Peace,

SCJ