Subject: Magnets may help!

From: [email-masked] (BLImpact)
Date: 4 Oct 1995 12:11:40 -0400

As a free-lance writer, I was skeptical when I accepted a
contract to write a book  compiling testimonials of people
who had been helped by using magnetic devices for health
problems.  They used them for their pets and horses, too.

As I went through the large box of testimonials, I began to
lose my skepticism.  Finally, I tried wearing two of the small
negative pole magnets on my eyes at night, hoping to reach
a point where I could toss my hated glasses.  My prescription
glasses were 10 years old and had long since been replaced
several times with increasingly strong drug store reading
glasses.  :<(

Within 2 weeks, I was back to the prescription glasses!  I'm
not ready to guarantee such a treatment or make claims for
any other problems.  I can only say I'm glad to be seeing
much, much better!  If it's simply a placebo effect, as some
say, I sure do love that placebo!  :>)

Oh, and the book of 349 testimonials is published now.  I don't
sell it or the magnets, but if you want to ask questions, I'll try to
answer them.

If I'm allowed to tell here, I'll even tell you where to get the book. 
:>)

Elizabeth Hamilton