Subject: Can anyone help me with acne?

From: [email-masked] (Vandy03)
Date: 5 Oct 1995 19:52:35 -0400

[email-masked]

Could anyone please give me suggestions on what to do?  I am 17 and have
this problem:  acne around my jaw line and below my mouth.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail me or post it.

Thank you

---

From: [email-masked] (White Fox)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 22:17:32 GMT

>Thank you

Acne can sometimes be hard to treat in a generic way, meaning you need
to investigate the underlying reason for the outbreak, ie. is it
hormonal, environmental, stress related, reaction to medication, etc.
Then a possible herbal  or homeopathic treatment may help.  The thing
to consider is that the skin is essentially another kidney and thus is
used by the body to elliminate toxins.  Often acne in the area of the
mouth is caused by a food allergy so this might be where you want to
start.  If the outbreak is recent, have you been eating a favorite
food to excess?  Or maybe eating something that you normally don't?

Although I'm long past your age I still get the occasional outbreak,
in the past I must have tried everything available out there, I have
since found the following to be the only things that helped noticably
and quickly.

1. Avoid my trigger foods and drink more water
2. Wash with Grapefruit soap from The Body Shop and a loofah
3. Use the 5 Minute beauty system from Silk Skin/California Cosmetics

BTW, all of these are applicable whether you are male or female.

Hope this helps.

Bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White Fox

Beware:  The tongue is in a wet place and apt to slip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~