Subject: Re: herbs for thyroid

From: [email-masked] (JEFFREY CLAYTON)
Date: 8 Aug 1995 21:32:14 GMT

In <[email-masked]> Lorna Buchan
<[email-masked]> writes: 
>
>Would taking kelp or folic acid help my friend who had her thyroid 
>gland removed? Any info or advice on thyroid would be helpful.
>Thanks.-- 
>Lorna Buchan                    email: [email-masked]
>

Bladderwrack tincture is supposed to help for thyroid defieiency. 
Capsules can also be taken.  Check it out at your local health food
store.

Barb

---

From: Leslie Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Aug 1995 16:08:23 GMT

Hi,

I have an almost non-existent thyroid from Chemo/Cobalt 
damage.  I have been taking a supplement I get from the 
local health food store called "Thyroid Factors", made by 
Micheal's.  It has done wonders for me.  The ingredients 
include:
Manganese, B6, Iodine, Chromium Chelate, Gentian Root, 
Irish Moss, L-Tyrosine, and Bladderwrack.  I also just 
started taking a thryoid glandular with raw Bovine thyroid, 
but I haven't noticed any real changes yet.

Hope this is helpful.

Leslie Taylor