Subject: tea tree oil

From: [email-masked] (Claire Dechon)
Date: 8 Oct 1995 02:45:46 GMT

I just purchased my first bottle of tea tree oil and the information that 
came with it is sparse . I know this can be used in the ears,as a mouthwash 
and douche but what are the blends?  Can one also swallow the gargle for 
as a general body antiseptic?  thanks

---

From: Graham Sorenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 1995 08:44:02

In article: <[email-masked]>  [email-masked] (Claire 
> as a general body antiseptic?  thanks 

DO NOT TAKE TEA TREE INTERNALLY............
Not without qualified and insured persons advice......

See my web pages..  there is a link specifically for tea tree from the Guide 
page.

Graham

-- 
Moved again! Hopefully permanent this time    
     Guide to Aromatherapy URL

http://www.demon.co.uk/murderon/fragrant

Murder on the Menu. Corporate Entertainment and Training....

http://www.demon.co.uk/murderon/themenu