Subject: Re: info needed

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Sep 1995 17:28:57 GMT

I've been working with my own kidney's, gall bladder, liver and intestinal 
organs.  Each person is different.  So for what it's worth here is my personal 
plan.  These are fitering and elimination systems, they get clogged like our 
household pipes from years of use.  So we need to clean the organs and flush 
them out.  Short fasts, with lots of filtered water to which I have added 
Willard Water (minerals) and a couple of 10 oz glasses of Organic apple cider 
vinegar and honey with lemon.  I take upto an oz of Swedish Bitters with a 
water chaser.  Then I resuppliment my interstines with L. Salvarious, 
Lactobacillous, and Bifidous.  In addition I drink a very concentrated extract 
of Aloe Vera jiuce, verified high in muccopolysaccaride with I have mixed 
with white grapejuice.  All these organs get flushed, salved and retonified in a 
very gentle way.  You could substitute  grapefruit seed extract if you like for 
the Swedish Bitters.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 95 17:50:13 -0700

i need info too: where can i get this extract of grapefruit seed?? all i am
able to find from any of my regular (and some not quite so regular) sources is
grape seed extract..which, i'm sure, are two separate entities.
 
PLEASE...will someone tell me where i can get the grapeFRUIT seed extract?
 
thanking you in advance...

a(n) unicorn is slightly bigger than an arabian horse and yet smaller than
pegasus.  she/he does not have wings nor more than one horn on its head.