Subject: Re: Belladonna

From: [email-masked] (Ebok)
Date: 6 Oct 1995 02:12:36 -0700

Belladonna should only be used by experienced herbalists.  It is highly
toxic and a single leaf may place someone in a coma.  This is not stuff
for newbies.

From gOT WArEz Sun Oct  8 00:56:11 EDT 1995
Article: 18665 of alt.folklore.herbs
Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!gatech!howland.reston.ans.net!newsfeed.internetmci.com!news.sprintlink.net!simtel!news3.noc.netcom.net!ix.netcom.com!netnews
From: [email-masked] (<gOT WArEz>)
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc,alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.old,alt.cracks,alt.warez.ibm-pc.apps,alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.old,alt.folklore.herbs,rec.drugs.misc,rec.drugs.psychedelic
Subject: Re: NETCOM CANCELED !!!   HERE'S WHY ...
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 18:31:35 GMT
Organization: Netcom
Lines: 33
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: ix-pa9-03.ix.netcom.com
X-NETCOM-Date: Sat Oct 07 11:41:35 AM PDT 1995
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.0.82
Xref: bigblue.oit.unc.edu alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc:54592 alt.folklore.herbs:18665 rec.drugs.misc:3242 rec.drugs.psychedelic:3356

[email-masked] wrote:

>[email-masked] ([email-masked]) wrote:

>>I hear ya champ!!!  You are one of very few people who KNOW HOW to use
>>their NETCOM account.  Everyone gets their little NET"LOOSER"
>>software and then wonder why it sucks!!!  These people should  set up
>>a winsock TCP/IP  shell dialup and use some real client software!!!

>You certainly hit the nail on the head with that one!!  I have no
>complaints about my Netcom service and have not experienced the
>problems these guys keep writing about... I think I'm getting my
>moneys worth with Netcom! I've looked at the local service providers,
>and they ALL SUCK!!

Before a couple of days ago, I didn't have a problem with my
Netcruiser account, and always thought that people who complained
about it didn't know how to use their software right.  The Netlooser
software does suck, so I only use Free Agent.  Yesterday, Netcom must
have deleted something because posts posted on Thursday were
mysteriously gone on Friday.  I never used to care, but this time I'm
pissed off.  You can be sure I'm switching to another provider.

Oh, and by the way, to all you morons that think we just don't know
how to use our news readers.  Well, I don't have Netcruiser installed,
and I know hot to use Agent inside out.  So don't give me that shit.

---

From: [email-masked] (Sosha Tolstoi)
Date: 5 Oct 1995 07:43:48 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (PIX INT'L) says:
>
>All day long I had the symptoms of coming down with the flu.I stopped
>in the drugstore and purchased FLU SOLUTION PLUS-Homeopathic Cold and Flu 
>medicine.I feel 99% better with no "Druggy after effects".
>The second ingredient lised is Belladonna.
>BTW-my mother told me when she was growing up in the 40's,her grandmother
>used to pluck this out of the yard(it grew wild) to cure about anything
>that a family member would get.Mom said it worked and all of her backyard
>remedies did as well!
>***********************************************************************
>[[O]]       <<PIX INTERNATIONAL>> specializing in photography for the
>  |         entertainment industry,publishers,corporate and public    
>// \\       relations. Stock photos available,archives begin in 1978.  
>***********************************************************************
 Re:  Belladona

Homeopathically it is non-toxic.  Use of the berries or an
extract from them can kill you, it is a toxic alkaloid.  Minute amounts
found in the antihistamine, orinade, dry the sinuses.  Movie stars
use belladona drops to dialate their pupils, as do opthamologists
in eye exams.

Sosha

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^