Subject: Re: memory improvement?

From: Graham Sorenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 08:14:32 GMT

In article: <[email-masked]>  [email-masked] (Benjamin Yeung) writes:
> 
>     I was wondering if there were any herbs that enchanced or improved
> one's memory?? 
> 
> Ben
> 
> -- 

The essential oil of Basil aids concentration therefore can assist in memory.
Likewise the oil of Rosemary assists in concentration.

The various Citrus oils are refreshing and in combination with basil and rosemary form a good 
blend.

Basil 
Invigorates body and spirit: helps refresh the mind allowing concentration, especially when tired. 
A good nerve tonic after a stressful day. It has a sweet liquorice-like fragrance, Blends well with 
Lavender, Bergamot, Clary Sage and Geranium. Warning Do not use Basil during pregnancy.

Rosemary 
A popular oil in Aromatherapy where it revives, warms, stimulates and restores. Excellent for 
refreshing tired muscles, feet and mind, allowing concentration. Perfect in Pre and Post sports 
rubs to maintain suppleness. Helps combat water retention and cellulite. Good hair tonic. An 'ideal 
pick me up'.  Combats fatigue and clears stuffy atmosphere. Warning Do not use Rosemary when 
pregnant, having high blood pressure, or suffering from epilepsy. It may cause irritation of the 
skin. 

Graham

-- 
Watch this Cyberspace................
Graham Sorenson         Guide to Aromatherapy URL

http://www.pikeperry.co.uk/ppp/fragrant/index.htm

We are not Physical beings having a spiritual experience
But Spiritual beings having a physical experience.