Subject: Re: clearing out lungs

From: [email-masked] (Callie)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 95 08:42:34 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (Karl Dolgener) wrote:

>What sort of herb would be good for clearing out the lungs? I recently 
quit 
>smoking and am looking for something i can use in a steamer to clear out 
the 
>residuals in my lungs. Thank. Karl 

Karl - 
  Locate some camphor ... it comes in small blocks of a whitish
to clear crystalline stuff, tightly wrapped in plastic.
  Crush one of the blocks and put about 1/8tsp into the steamer.
Save the rest in a tightly sealed glass jar.

You'll clear the lungs!  

Callie

[email-masked]      | The Write Page for genre fiction:
http://www.writepage.com  | All the books that are fun to read.

---

From: [email-masked] (Karl Dolgener)
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:09:15 CST

What sort of herb would be good for clearing out the lungs? I recently quit 
smoking and am looking for something i can use in a steamer to clear out the 
residuals in my lungs. Thank. Karl