Subject: Re: Pyramid Energy is Alive

From: [email-masked] (Gratuitous Pseudonym)
Date: 7 Nov 1995 18:30:09 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (dtmc) wrote:
>The Use of pyramid energy is available to all.  Atlantis
>and Egypt are vortexes.  The pyramids are alive on all
>levels of consciousness.  See the use of Pyramid Energy

Just goes to show you.  No belief, however foolish, ever dies.

Anyone need their razor blades sharpened?

---

From: [email-masked] (KP)
Date: 8 Nov 1995 10:31:38 -0500

>>and Egypt are vortexes.  The pyramids are alive on all

  IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

>>levels of consciousness.  See the use of Pyramid Energy
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  Perhaps the pyramids are, but how about you dtmc?

>Anyone need their razor blades sharpened?

  Naw, they are sharp enough, but I do need to get them polished, perhaps
rechromed. (got a show they will be perfect for next month) I'm just
wondering what kind of response I'll get when I walk into a shop and ask
to have my blades buffed up?

cheers - jim

---

From: Paul McGuinness <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 23:21:17 +0000

In article <[email-masked]>, Gratuitous Pseudonym
<[email-masked]> writes
>Anyone need their razor blades sharpened?
For someone so ready to mock and scoff you are rather timid about
revealing your identity. If you want to be taken seriously then don't
hide behind a mask!
-- 
Paul McGuinness

---

From: [email-masked] (Gratuitous Pseudonym)
Date: 9 Nov 1995 18:21:52 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,

>revealing your identity. If you want to be taken seriously then don't

Oh, poo.

If you don't like what I say, argue with what I say.  What difference does it 
make to you or anyone else if I choose to use a nom de keyboard?  It still 
doesn't make "pyramid energy" any more real.

You're just grousing.