Subject: Re: Shark Cartilage

From: [email-masked] (Mermaid13)
Date: 12 Aug 1995 15:47:08 -0400

Hi John,
My husband has been using it because he has a very malignant Brain Cancer.
 Glioblastoma Multiforme.  Shark Cartiledge is supposed to slow down the
growth of the tumour.  I somewhat believe this because he was supposed to
die almost a year ago.  He still takes it and he is still doing fairly
well.  On Monday, I get the results of his MRI.  I shall know more then.
I've seen many people die of Gliomas because my specialty is Neurosurgical
Nursing. They do not live very long once they have been diagnosised
usually 6-8 months tops.  My hubby is going on16 months and counting.
In Love and light
Anna

---

From: My Name <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Aug 1995 15:09:50 GMT

Can shark cartilage help with arthritic problems of the knees?  What
other afflictions can it remedy. 

Regards,

John Webb [email-masked]