Subject: Re: Herb for Colic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 03:44:11 GMT

"Robert Green, ND" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Hi Jeanne,

>Fist is the baby being brest feed, its sounds like perhaps 
>the chid does not have the proper bacteria balance in the colon.

>The other thing you could try is chamomile, especially for a child
>that young, its excellent for colic and tate good too!

>Hope this helps!

>In Health,

>Robert Green, ND

Thank you!  Will pass all this information on to  MOM!!

So far, this new baby doesn't have the signs of colic...but we shall
see.  Mom made an effort to cut way back on dairy during the
pregnancy.  Keep your fingers crossed!  :)

Jeanne

---

From: JUAN <[email-masked]>
Date: 9 Oct 1995 03:28:10 GMT

also, make sure there is no excess air in the bottle, plastic or 
otherwise.  squeeze the air out of the plastic bottle until you 
get asmall stream of milk out--like a syringe needle