Subject: Parasites.

From: [email-masked] (Jsananda)
Date: 8 Oct 1995 08:49:57 -0400

Hi!  I spent a few days in Mexico - 2 weeks ago and brought home some
unwanted guests!  I am trying not to go the antibiotic route so I am
taking the following herbs- wormwood, cat's claw, black walnut, eating
lots of garlic, ginger-camomile-senna tea, eating pumpkin seeds,
grapefruit seed extract.
So does anyone have any other suggestions?   I appreciate all who
responded the last time I posted - that is how I found out about alot of
the above herbs.  I seem to be improving, but want to make sure there is
nothing out there that I am missing. Thanks in advance. Jill
[email-masked]

---

From: Brad Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 15:57:51 GMT

Jill,

You are right on the money, also check out Echinacea
and Proanthocyanidins (pycnogenol). Visit BeHealthy
at ... http://shops.net/shops/BeHealthy ... hope you
are feeling better soon.

Sincerely,
Brad

P.S. Take special note of the DHEA and MELATONIN 
products in the shop. "The Melatonin Miracle" is 
must reading for women. (IMHO)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 95 13:30:05 -0700

i would like to know how came by you the grapefruit seed extract? when i ask
locally at (ahem) "nutritonal shoppes" i get such a long look from the
proprietors that i fairly feel at sea, myself.  
 
so, i would appreciate ANY guidance as to where i might specifically look for
that extract...i live in central western oregon.
 
thank you.
 
[email-masked]

--==~^~remember..only god can make a tree~^~==--