Subject: Re: Lymes cures? (was -- Re COLLOIDAL SILVER)

From: [email-masked] (Demon Buddha)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 21:55:36 GMT

caMel <[email-masked]> wrote:
>And nearly all
>forms of silver react with the hydrochloric acid in the stomach to
>make silver-chloride (a harmless and VERY insoluable product). 

	What about taking the CS a minute or so after downing a good
	stiff sodium bicarbonate solution?  That would neutralize the
	stomach acid for a while.  Question is will it do it enough
	and for long enough to allow the CS to pass into the lower
	GI.

	And then there is the idea of the colloidal silver enema...

>(Gold is also highly insoluble except in a combination of hydrochloric
>and sulfuric acids -- called "aqua regia". I don't know how gold
>reacts in the gut because, well, I've not asked enough questions. :)

	True but gold is also nonreactive with stomach acids as far as I
	know, so might not colloidal gold be helpful?

	Speaking of CS, anyone know the precise process by which this is done?
	I tried last night using an anodizing setup I have at home and the
	resulting solution sure did taste like silver but I have no idea how
	large the particles were or to what concentration I'd made the solution.
	If I can get this down correctly, I should be able to knock out CS at
	just about any concentration desired for a few pennies per gallon rather
	than the 10-15 bucks per ounce which is typical in health food stores.
	Shoot, if I could do this I'd GIVE it away if it made folks better.

	Any ideas would be appreciated.

	-Andy V.
-- 
	"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."

			-Archilocus, 650 BCE