Subject: alpha-stim

From: [email-masked] (Dick Dawson)
Date: 7 Oct 1995 04:57:18 GMT

Someone asked about back pain.  I just thought of a machine called
alpha-stim.  It's a very low current pulse generator about the size
of a small belt/pocket beeper.  I haven't measured its output but
I'll guess the peak pulse currents are on the order of microamps. 
Paste its 2 electrodes across the hurting area, turn it on.  The
pulses are generally too weak to feel.  It supposedly stimulates the
body to supply fetal cells to the injured area.

A friend has been using it for some years and is certified to treat
with it.  She laid it across a damaged big toe joint; big external
calcification and shredded cartilage; for maybe 15 minutes.  The
relief lasted about 6 months.

She told of a cat that had degenerative spinal arthritis; big chunk
of vertebrae gone.  Treated the cat once, the vertebrae grew back.  !
Vet confirmed on xray.

Ask around your local chiropractors, ODs, NDs, herbalists, health
stores.

Dick
[email-masked]
http://web.syr.edu/~ddawson

"Rule 2:  always finish the food."  - Marie