Subject: Re: warts

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 07 Nov 1995 18:21:51 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 11/6/95, Ltrudick wrote:

: Paul: You can laugh all you want, call it whatever you want, but the fact
: is vitamin E got rid of my son's plantar warts. And I have witnesses to
: prove it. What does it matter how it worked...what's important is that it
: worked. Now I ask you, if you had a nine year old son who developed so
: many warts on his foot that you couldn't count them, would you subject the
: kid to the knife or acid burning if someone told you there was a better
: way. I have never been afraid to try things that are reasonable,
: especially if I don't like the alternative. I've heard stories of
: "instant" wart cures but none of them every worked for our family. Maybe
: we didn't "believe" enough.
: 
: You are right to question so-called miracles. But I don't put the Vitamin
: E cure in the miracle realm. I'd love to hear from other subscribers, pro
: and con.
: 
: Thanks for keeping us on our toes.

Laugh? I didn't laugh at your placebo result, Lee. I said that warts are
responsive to all kinds of practices, including burying potatoes under a full
moon. The point is that this is not cure, and that the warts are still there,
just under the surface. All you have succeeded in doing is opposing your
son's health a little. The body will have to find some other route of
expression. Hopefully one that is equally superficial.

At least with such mild means there is less of a repressive effect. Burning
warts off is far more dangerous.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--