Subject: NEW HORIZONS - Call For Writers

From: [email-masked] (Administration)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 21:02:45 GMT

N E W    H O R I Z O N S

                 Call For Psychic & New Age Writers!

         "NEW HORIZONS," the online magazine of psychic and New Age
     discovery, will resume our regular monthly publishing schedule
     on September 4.  And we'll have a brand-new look with graphics
     and sound on the World Wide Web!

         We are now seeking writers and columnists to help us bring
     this new Web page to life and provide meaningful insights for
     our worldwide readership.  We will continue to publish a text
     version for readers that don't have access to the Web and, as
     always, NEW HORIZONS will be completely FREE to anyone wishing
     to subscribe.

        We need factual articles with a how-to or self-help theme --
     how to predict the future, how to interpret dreams, techniques
     of meditation, and so on. True stories of psychic and mystical
     experiences are welcome, as are monthly columns (book reviews,
     opinions and viewpoints, etc.)

	(Editor's Note: I'd like to include some info in every issue, perhaps
     a column or full-length feature, on the healing power of herbs --
     aimed at the general public who knows not very much about the
     subject.)

        Since NEW HORIZONS is distributed free, we have no budget
     for story payments; but we are an excellent vehicle for writers
     seeking to break into print, and we offer good exposure for
     psychics and others working in the field.  We now have 5,000+
     subscribers worldwide and our readership is growing each month.

        If you are interested in contributing to NEW HORIZONS,
     please e-mail submissions, queries, and other correspondence to

                         [email-masked]   

        Looking forward to seeing you soon on the WorldWide Web!

     Lisa Fleming
     Editorial Assistant
     NEW HORIZONS

---

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 1995 19:28:21 GMT

Lisa Fleming,  Hi I am currently a contributing writer for Llewellyn Worldwide 
Publications on Medicinal Herbs.  This is my third year with them and have 
been featured in Moon Signs and  Organic Gardening Almanac.  I own a 
processing lab (Kodak Qlab) and take my own picts.  I have a kodak scanner 
and a Kodak CD Writer.   I am a qualified Photoshop trainer to the print 
(trees) and publishing media and am learning how this new form of 
E-publshing is working.  I would love to write some articles for you if you are 
interested.    I have written an herbal colomn for small town newspaper.  
And finally, I am teaching at the SE Conference (Spirit and New Age) as their 
herbalist.  My workshops will include herbs and women's bodies.  I have a 
Native American background but am not NA.  Money is not what the village 
herbalist is about.  But as you might be able to tell I do have some time 
limits.  However... my two loves are CyberStuff and the green people.  
Reverend Maggie Houston (maggua)