Subject: Re: The Cure for all Cancers. Please Vote here...

From: [email-masked] (RM Sakowski)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 21:47:52 -0500 (CDT)

[email-masked] (ROLEX 1234) wrote:

>      The treatment for cancer throught the industrial world, for the most
>part, has been a failure. The cost of orthodox cancer  treatment ( cut,
>burn, and poison)  in the U.S. alone is over $100 billion a year. Yet,
>while the incidence of the major cancers has increased, the famous "
>5-year survival" rate has remained virtually the same. All the while the
>medical-pharmaceutical-chemical complex influences the American Cancer
>Society, the National Cancer Institutue, and the major comprehensive
>cancer centers, with its pseudo-scientific propaganda that has blocked or
>suppressed some incredibly wonderful therapies in favor of the poisons
>produced for profit.                                                      
>                                              I am an R.N. with 15-years
>experience. My mother died with Breast CA, Early stage 2 at Dx. Went
>conventional Tx. and was dead within a year, her Immune system damaged
>beyond repair. The Hippocratic oath states that you won't knowingly
>introduce any poisons into a pt. But at our hospital, if more than 5cc's
>of chemo is spilled, a Haz Mat incident is paged. Our oncologist suggested
>shark cartilage only after my mother was terminal and she refused the "Big
>Gun" chemo.                                                               
>                                                    Modern medical
>facilities excell in their diagnostic abilities, but after that,they
>become tombs for the medically maimed. They assume a deified position and
>direct the course of your life on a hopless path. Your questions of the
>course of YOUR treatment are taken as an insult to their supreme
>intelligence and lofty positions, for they believe that no other answer
>exists but what they have to offer.                                       
>                                                                          
>    I saw the pain and suffering of my mother , not from the cancer, but
>from the treatment of her cancer. The last 4 weeks of her life we tried
>Natural Therapies, she died lucid and pain free. So dont pass judgement on
>those who would wish to explore other alternatives, treat the patient, not
>just the disease.            
>                                    " Let your food be your medicine"
>                                                                     
>Hippocrates
>                                                          ( yes, as in the
>hippocratic oath)

I tried and tried to delete some of your post... It is all so very
important, and speaks my own sentiments so well!

All of my previous post today is of no use, because you've stated it
much better than I.  Isn't it sad that so many perish because of
someone else's pride (or lack of faith).  How many more will be lost
to the phrase, "I'm sorry, we can't do anything more."  By then,  too
often, it's too late.  Dead is dead. 

Thanks for your sharing your heart,
Cheers.....W.L.S.

It's just my opinion but I *am* right!