Subject: "SUPER Blue Green Algae"

From: [email-masked] (kaliedescope eyes)
Date: 13 Sep 1995 21:59:14 GMT

someone posted asking about SBGA, as someone who has been usiong it for 
about 6 months i can tell you these things:

1. it comes from an unpolluted lake in the mountains of oregon. it is 
freeze dried after harvesting, NOT heat treated.

2. anywhere you see "spirulina" recommended, eg. for immuno-deficiencies, 
SBGA works as well or even better.

3.its distibuted through a Multi-Level Marketing network, which means in 
order to get some you must a) know an already established distributor or 
b) become a distibutor yourself, which involves oredering one of the 
start up kits which run around $75 and includes acidophylis (sp?), 
enzymes, and two types of the SBGA (one supposedly increases mental 
function, the other physical funtion).

if you want more information that this, my mom is a distributor so i can 
snail mail you all the pamphlets or get you in contact with a distributor 
in your area.

peace and blessings
leah

--
/^\                              
\_/                             
_|_  [email-masked]  
 |

---

From: "Michelle I. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Sep 1995 16:25:16 GMT

Hi Leah,
Yes, I would like to get in touch with a local distributor. I live in
Hampton, Virginia. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Good Health,
Michelle Cook