Subject: Nature's Remedy?

From: [email-masked] (Anna Welborne)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 08:19:03 -0500

I'm sure this is in an FAQ......somewhere.....but I can't find an FAQ for
this group.

My question is about a stress-formula of herbs called Nature's Remedy.  I
vaguely remember hearing about it some time ago, but recently heard about
it in relation to dog training - the trainer gave the hyper-tense, fearful
dog a bit of it, and the dog relaxed and performed wonderfully.  It was
mentioned that it was originally developed for humans under lots of
stress.

Well, that's me.  Working full time, in school full time.  Exactly what
_is_ Nature's Remedy, ingredients, properties, contraindications, claims
to fame, and so on?  Where can I get some?

Thanks!

Anna Welborne

-- 
Anna Welborne - Notre Dame Art Dept - [email-masked]
Teacher by trade, secretary by necessity, massage therapist in training
Sighthounds - addicted to speed!