Subject: cars and Bruises

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 95 17:11:38 EST

Another good remedy for bruised tissue and itchy scars is Arnica
Mexicana.  Do not confuse this with Arnica cordifolia or A. montana.  A.
cordifolia and A. montana are exclusively used externally.  If you use
it internally it is liable to give you diarreah and stomache cramps.

Arnica Mexicana is the only internally used arnica for this purpose.  It
also relieves some of the swelling of the bruised area.  The traditional
name for this herb is BoneKnit and for a very good reason.  It helps
promote tissue healing.  It is also good for stomache cramps and
diarreah.

Make a tea of the powedered product, 1 tsp. per cup of boiled water.
Steep for 5 minutes before drinking.  Drink one cup, three times per
day.

Hope this helps.

--

                            -=The Phoenix Project=-
                     3114 E. District    Tucson, AZ  85714
                                 pproject.com

========================= !!! Automated Notice !!! =======================
 E-mail replies to this user should have the following on the first line  
 of message text:        TO: Sherryl Bergkvist
============================================================================

---

From: Kathleen M Ford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 12:36:54 -0600

hello - 
	 About three weeks ago I fractured the top of my tibia bone.  I 
am currently in a cast for a predicted three months.  I will do anything 
to heal faster.  Currently I am daily taking:

			1500 mg of calcium
			1000 mg of magnesium
			 800 iu of vitamin d
			
	I also drink two cups of nettle, red raspberry leaf or dandelion 
leaf and root tea daily along with hot/cold soaks of my foot (the same 
foot as the affected knee) to help circulation.

	Does anyone have any other suggestions.  They will definitely be 
appreciated.  Kat