Subject: Re: Gum rejuvenation-Bob Garmon

From: [email-masked] (CB Leek)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 1995 10:17:27 GMT

"(USER NAME)" <(USERID)@getnet.com> wrote:

>About a year ago I developed a small invection on my upper gum. 
>I used Colloidal Silver to stop the invection, but I lost my gum
>in that area. I have used Ipsab, Silver, Apple cider vinegar, Vitamin 
>C, and regular cleanings. 
>Any ideas on how to grow back gums. The dentist says that it is not
>possible.
>[email-masked] 
I agree with your dentist.  In very *specific* circumstances, a
periodontist (specialist) *may* be able to help.

Gingivitis/periodontitis is a very destructive disease and generally
it is COMPLETELY preventable with good oral hygiene:  brush and FLOSS!

Bleeding gums = infection = NEED oral hygiene.

Good Luck!
:-)
--
*** Conserve Energy: Laughter is easier than Anger!
*** [email-masked], Goose Bay, Labrador