Subject: Re: Rose Hips

From: [email-masked] (Michelle M. Hanna)
Date: 14 Sep 1995 01:36:28 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] ("Susan Reynold (w/out the s)") writes:
>Anyone have ideas/recipes etc. for rose hips? I have a whole
>shopping bag full and hate to waste them.
>

Hello Susan - I'm jealous of your bounty!  Here's a nice Face Mask
recipe for you:
You'll need 16-20 fresh or dried rose hips & 1/2 cup water
If using dried hips, place them in a container & cover with water until
they're soft. If using fresh, place in container with water, but don't
let them soak.  Pour the mixture into a food processor or blender &
puree until smooth (or severely mash by hand). Spread onto your
face & leave on for about 10 minutes. Rinse off with tepid water &
then followup with your favorite toner (witch hazel is wonderful or
rosewater) & moisturizer! Makes 4 oz.

Enjoy!  Michelle

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"An Essence In Thyme"		*Specializing in Floral & Herbal
P.O. Box 158			 Delights & Aromatherapy Supplies*
Buffalo, NY  14207-0158		**FREE CATALOG AVAILABLE**
e-mail: [email-masked]