Subject: gall bladder????

From: [email-masked] (Max Borisoff)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 07:15:00 GMT

R:From: [email-masked] (Rok3)t
R:Subject: gall bladder????

R:What herbs are good for gall bladder?

+  Praise the Lord! +

      This extremely painful condition usually responds well
    to herbal remedies. A mixture that will ease  the pain
    and reduce the inflammation can be made from:

      Marshmallow Root 2 parts
      Dandelion        1 part
      Fringetree Bark  1 part
      Wahoo            1 part
      Mountain Grape   1 part

       To help with extreme pain a relaxing nervines like Valerian
      will also be very helpful

       Preparation; For the part read a tea-spoon. Make a muslin bag
      and put the herbs into it. Bring two pints of distilled-water,
      distilled not purified, in a stainless steel pot with a heavy
      lid to boil. Drop in the bag of herbs. Switch off the fire and
      let it steep under a heavy lid for 15 minutes.

        Keep it covered until the vapours settle back into the pot.
       Drink this tea three times a day, a four ounce cup at a time.
       For flavor you may add some lemon-peel and mosquito honey.

       Try to prepare it as fresh as you can. But keep it refrigerated
       until used up.

                           taken from  David Hoffman
                           THE NEW HOLISTIC HERBAL

         My own methodology is to prepare each herb separately and
        mix the teas just before drinking.

        For Gall Stones:

             Marshmallow Root   2 parts
             Balmony            1 part
             Boldo              1 part
             Fringetree         1 part
             Golden Seal        1 part

         Make tea and drink it three times a day.

          Golden Seal may be substituted in this mixture with
         Barberry or Mountain Grape, as all contain similar
         alkaloids that work on the gallbladder.

          The whole digestive system must be also aided in gall
         stones. Proper diet is a must.

---
 * QMPro 1.52 * + CHRIST'S CORNER + (213)938-6579 Where Jesus is God!

---

From: [email-masked] (Rok3)
Date: 19 Jul 1995 22:55:07 -0400

What herbs are good for gall bladder?