Subject: Re: Fluroidated water (make that 3Fluoridated...2)

From: Elke Babiuk <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Sep 1995 05:43:11 GMT

I think the scientists in the 1940's knew exactly what they were doing 
Mark. You see, most of them were funded by the biggest fluoride-polluting 
industries in the world. These people were desperate, back then, to get 
rid of their wastes. In fact, the very first man who went around the 
country trying to convince people to fluoridate worked for the Aluminum 
Company of America.

If you want the background, tune into the location in my signature file. 
The article you won't want to miss is "Fluoride: Commie Plot or 
Capitalist Ploy," by Joel Griffiths 
(http://www.santarosa.edu/~dmontgom/fluoride.htm).

Regards, Elke 

************************************************************************
 "Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of the century."
       (Robert Carton, Ph.D., former U.S. EPA Scientist)
       http://www.santarosa.edu/~dmontgom/fluoride.htm
       http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/PDHA/healthb.htm
************************************************************************

From: Mark Gold <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Fluroidated water (make that 3Fluoridated...2)
Newsgroups: misc.consumers,misc.health.alternative,alt.folkore.herbs
Date: 1 Sep 1995 09:55:25 -0400
 
stuff edited
>The woman had a good point.  "Natural" fluoride compounds are many=20
>times less toxic than the compounds dumped in the water from aluminum=20
>and agricultural plants wastes.  I guess that's why so many countries=20
>have banned or avoided medicating their water supply with low levels=20
>of wastes.  It's too bad that the scientists involved in the issue
>in the 1940s didn't realize that the biochemical effects of NaF and=20
>CaF2 are quite different.
>Best regards,
>                             - Mark
>                         [email-masked]