Subject: Re: menstrual cramps

From: GooGoo (Karen) <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Aug 1995 16:46:23 GMT

I have read the same thing about catnip, but in the doses I am 
taking it - 2 or 3 cups during the course of my cramping (which 
can begin as much as 4 or 5 days before flow) I have not 
experienced an increase in flow. Of course, ymmv (or not - I 
think you are of the gender that does not have this particular 
problem) but in any case, I have not experienced that particular 
thing. 
Good luck, all, and I would suggest trying it for symptomatic 
relief.
Karen

-- 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 29 Aug 1995 23:45:13 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 8/22/95, [email-masked]
wrote:

: try powdered dolomite (drink with orange juice or any
: juice)...should be taken EVERY day, not just the days of menstrual flow.

Dolomite is commonly contaminated with heavy metals, and probably should not
be used.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--

---

From: [email-masked] (Cave gus)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 14:07:37 -0400

What works for my girls and myself is raspberry leaf tea; sometimes you
might
need 2 cups but it works every time. If the cramps are really bad, use
crampbark
tea, a little bitter but stronger. Will also stop a flow that is too
heavy.