Subject: Herb Gardening

From: [email-masked] (PHotch)
Date: 22 Jul 1995 16:24:37 -0400

Does anyone know of a group that focuses on herb gardening rather than
herbology? When I search on gardening the responses that come up have
nothing to do with gardens!  Thanks

---

From: Gary & Jeanne Ross <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 1995 11:41:51 GMT

>nothing to do with gardens!  Thanks

There is a gardening newsgroup but it deals with all gardening not just 
with herbs.  I think it's rec.gardens.

Peace, Jeanne

---

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 1995 19:35:53 GMT

>Hi almost every state has an herb growers trade organization.  Contact your county agricultural extentsion.  They can tell you the name and address of  herb growers association nearest you.  The is also the Herb Society.  It's nearly everywhere.  Call your area's Garden Club.  This Society is very social but these (mostly) women grow great gardens.  Not many of these people are on line.  They are out in the gardens and distain us cyber people as being ungrounded.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jodi Tebby)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 21:44:33 GMT

>nothing to do with gardens!  Thanks

I was looking for a gardening group the other day and I used "gard" as my 
search word.  I came up with a bout 6 different newsgroups.  I haven't 
had time to check any out but it's a start!

-Jodi

---

From: "Richard L. Langill" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jul 1995 13:47:25 GMT

There are others