Subject: Re: warts

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 08 Nov 1995 16:41:39 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 11/7/95, Karen Rodgers wrote:

: Deb,
: I have seen the dandelion sap cure work first hand. My boyfriend had a 
: very long standing wart on his hand, and while we were on holiday he 
: was complaining about it. I picked a dandelion and put the juice on his 
: hand before he could stop me. Then he did it several more times a day 
: for the next week or so. In about another week, it fell off and hasn't 
: returned since. That may be placebo, but I have never seen a placebo 
: turn anything brown, then crusty, then disappear, have you?
: Just my .02,
: Karen

Various plant acids will melt the wart. This is no different than using the
standard acids available in the drugstore. The point remains: you are
altering something based on the reductive idea that 'it is just a wart.' Is
it?

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--