Subject: Chromium Tablets

From: [email-masked] (Phuong Baum)
Date: 5 Sep 1995 19:09:50 GMT

Anyone out there have info on the uses of Chromium tablets?

Thanks!!

---

From: [email-masked] (Angela White)
Date: 5 Sep 1995 19:38:07 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>Anyone out there have info on the uses of Chromium tablets?

My family has a history of high cholesterol, so my mom takes chromium for 
that.  She was tested before chromium and a month after beginning--there 
was a 50 point difference!

Since I'm hypoglycemic, she's convinced me to take it also.  It's 
supposed to help metabolize sugars more efficiently.  I haven't noticed 
any difference yet, but I've only been taking it for a month or so.

Good luck in your quest!

--Angela White

---

From: [email-masked] (Tao delSol)
Date: 5 Sep 1995 18:40:08 -0400

I've been taking a chomium supplement for about 6 months and it has helped
me a great deal. I've lost weight and my energy level has definitely
increased.

Email me if you would like more info.