Subject: New product: KALAYA(R) Oil from Australia's Outback for New Age Skincare

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jul 1995 12:05:36 -0400

_   __   ___   _    ___ __     _  ___  (R)   ___   _  _
          | | / /  / _ \ | |  / _ \\ \   / // _ \      / _ \ |_|| |
          | |/ /  / / \ \| | / / \ \\ \_/ // / \ \    / / \ \ _ | |
          |   /   | |_| || | | |__\ \\   // /__| |    | | | || || |
          |   \   |  _  || | |  ___  \| |/  ___  |    | | | || || |
          | |\ \  | | | || | | |   | || || |   | |    | | | || || |
          | | \ \ | | | || |_|_|   | || || |   | |    \ \ / /| || |
          |_|  \_||_| |_||_____|   |_||_||_|   |_|     \_ _/ |_||_|
                    Ancient Wisdom in a Modern Emollient

  KALAYA Oil, named for an Australian fossil, has been used for thousands
  of years by the Aborigines in the Australian Outback for all-over skin
  protection, including skin softening and moisturizing, eczema, minor burns,
  massage, and even joint pain!  Incredible but true!  Now KALAYA Oil is
  available and processed by a patented purification method for quality and
  purity without additives or fragrance.  100% pure KALAYA Oil can be used
  safely around the eyes, on the mouth, and anywhere else on the body.

  All natural KALAYA Oil:
    o Safe for all skin, young & old      o Smooths lines & wrinkles
    o Penetrates skin quickly             o Softens & restores rough skin
    o Highly absorbent                    o Reduces facial flushing
    o Non-greasy                          o Heals minor burns & relieves pain
    o Non-irritating and hypoallergenic   o Speeds healing of scrapes,
    o Anti-inflammatory                     scratches and insect bites
    o 100% pure and natural               o Relieves muscle pain
    o Sterile                             o Reduces swelling, pain,
    o Anti-bacterial                        and stiffness of joints

  Also available -- Premium KALAYA(R) Bath Bar which contains KALAYA Oil for
  smooth, soft, and supple skin after luxury bathing.  French milled.

  Send E-mail to...         To receive...
    [email-masked]     this advertisement
    [email-masked]   more info, testimonials, and clinical report
    [email-masked]    info on quantity orders

  Ordering information follows...

  Visa/MC/Amex orders: Call 800-886-1954 (New World/SII), have card handy
  Visa/MC/Amex fax orders: Fill in below and fax to 201-267-8806
                    $15.00 minimum for credit card orders.

  Check or money order: Fill in below and mail to (payable to SII/Kalaya):
      SII/Kalaya   PO Box 1672   Morristown, NJ 07960

  _____ 2 oz bottle of Pure KALAYA(R) Oil  x  $23.38 each        $___________
           A 15% INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNT OFF REGULAR PRICE!
  _____ 1 oz KALAYA(R) Bath Bar            x   $1.00 each        $___________
           SPECIAL: 5 bars for $4.00!
  SUBTOTAL:  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . = $___________

  New Jersey orders: add 6% sales tax                            $___________

  S&H: $00-$19.99 is $3.50, $20-$39.99 is $4.50,                 $___________
       $40-$59.99 is $5.50, $60-$99.99 is $6.50
  TOTAL: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . = $___________
                    _          _                    _         _       _
  Payment method:  |_| Check  |_| Money order      |_| Visa  |_| MC  |_| Amex

  Card number: _____________________________________  Expires: ____/____/____

  E-mail address: ___________________________________________________________

  Day Phone: ______-______-_________   Evening Phone: ______-______-_________

  First name: ________________________  Last name: __________________________

  Street: _______________________________________________  Apt: _____________

  City: _____________________________________  ST: ______  ZIP: _____________

  UPS can't ship to PO Boxes.  Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping.