Subject: Re: Herbalist

From: [email-masked] (Nan Norman)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 17:07:02 LOCAL

[email-masked] (Paw Gep) writes:

>>I would love a home course in herbalism.  I have looked in many places,
>but can't find what I am >looking for.  I need more education in herbs and
>balancing one life.  I am concerned for the health of >my children and
>myself and am trying to eliminated any processed foods from our diets.  
>Is there a >good home course out there?

>JEANNE ROSE'S HERBAL STUDIES COURSE

>will prepare you to treat a variety of physical and mental conditions, as
>well as promote vibrant good health and beauty. You will acquire both
>broad knowledge and in-depth experience identifying, growing and caring
>for herbs, and will learn to use herbs and herbal treatments in self care,
>bodycare, house care, animal care, herbal rituals and Aromatherapy. 75% of
>the students of this course have thriving business in herbal cosmetics,
>wholesale gardening, potpourris, handmade soaps, herbal therapeutics,
>consultations, the selling of essential oils and the production of herbal
>extracts.

[snip]

This is just what I was looking for in my life. I would like to know
more about how do you start this course and the fee and such. I
always wanted to know more about this subject.

You can email me or post it here...whichever it better for you!

Blessed Be...
Nan