Subject: Re: Aphrodisiacs

From: [email-masked] (The Lady Delirium)
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 13:39:20 GMT

: > Does anyone out there know where I can get an aphrodisiac that really 
: > works?
: > 

i (and my lover) have used yohimbe with success; it comes in elixir form, 
and works best if you put it in a liquid (try it in steamed milk with 
honey. yummy!) experiment with amounts; five drops were enough for me 
though the dosage was listed to be four times that. yohimbe also works as 
an enhanser i had noticed; try taking it before going out dancing! 
damiana (in capsule) form works well with yohimbe as well, or alone...

	sweet abuse,
	Lady Delirium

---

From: G Pollack <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 03:56:43 -0700

its action is to "tickle" (irritate) the urethra
About damiana:   after it has been consumed and the need to pee
                 eventually arises.  This draws attention to the
vicinity and acounts for the figurative or not-so-figurative itch.

It does seem to work, but may not be the first choice of the well-
being enthusiast.

Celebrate Life fully.

On Wed, 6 Sep 1995, The Lady Delirium wrote:

> Date: Wed, 6 SEP 1995 13:39:20 GMT 
> From: The Lady Delirium <[email-masked]>
> Newgroups: alt.folklore.herbs
> Subject: Re: Aphrodisiacs 
>