Subject: brain tumor treatment

From: [email-masked] (julie)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 95 08:46:44 EDT

seeking information regarding alternative treatment of brain tumors.  a
friend has been diagnosed, given 1 year to live.  he is currently on a
macrobiotic diet.  lives in in michigan but more than willing to travel
and consider any alternatives - information on healing & the mind,
meditation, or others.  ideas?  email [email-masked]  thanks!:)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 95 19:56:33 -0500

>seeking information regarding alternative treatment of brain tumors.  a
 
TheEdgar Cayce Enclycopedia had a treatment on page 90, I think, along with
as explanation of how the tumor if formed.  It treatment, is simple, and
involves certain kind massage away from the brain to stimulate circulation,
and there may be some other things.  I've used Cayce's strange and homespun
cures for years and they have always worked.
.
Hope this helps,
Connor

---

From: [email-masked] (ChenueC)
Date: 13 Aug 1995 20:22:55 -0400

I have a natural food store and I have the most positive feedback on
Essiac tea when used for brain tumors. If it were me I would certainly try
it as one of my approaches. Take care,

ChenueC@EWorld