Subject: Herb Video Publishers' Addresses Required

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 95 00:56:20 EDT

I have been told that the following videos are quite good.  
If anyone has them please email me the publishers' addresses 
on the package (not the store you bought them from).  

1. HOW TO GROW & COOK HERBS (from the Yardening series) by Jeff Ball. 

2. COOKING WITH EDIBLE FLOWERS & CULINARY HERBS by Jim Meuninck. 

3. HOLLY SHIMIZU'S VIDEO GUIDE TO GROWING & USING HERBS. 

Many thanks!!

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Echinacea1)
Date: 13 Aug 1995 19:59:12 -0400

Dear [email-masked]

Jim Meuninck actually has five or six herbal videos that he has produced. 
The latest, hot off the press is Native American Medicine. ISBN
0-939865-23-8. Write to: Jim Meuninck at Media Methods, 24097 North Shore
Drive, Edwardsburg, MI 49112.  

Best wishes,