Subject: Herbs for Allergies

From: [email-masked] (phil)
Date: 8 Oct 1995 03:58:44 GMT

My wife is having an allergy attack that started about a month ago. She 
took shots 10 years ago that basically cured her till now. She would like to 
exhaust all other resources before taking the shots again because 
shots are such a pain in the ......... Does anyone have an herbal 
solution to allergies.

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 19:36:45 GMT

I have had great succes with<A 
HREF=http://www.halcyon.co,/jerryga/beepolln.html>Bee Pollen</A>
Also you might want to check out AllerCalm in the for "your medicine 
chest" link. Just reply for more specific [email-masked]

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 19:37:11 GMT

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 19:37:11 GMT

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 19:37:12 GMT

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 19:45:10 GMT

I have the answers to allergy relief, just a reply will get the answers

---

From: Gerald Galusha <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 1995 20:09:21 GMT

I have had exceptional results with Bee Pollen. Take a look at my article 
on: http://www.halcyon.com/jerryga/beepolln.html
For additional information just reply by [email-masked] (phil)