Subject: Re: Endometriosis: sup group?

From: [email-masked] (Sydney Sowers)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 08:18:31 -0400

[email-masked] (Johnna E Fisher) writes:

>I know this doesn't exactly go with the group, but my posting on

>Endometriosis tea here has generated a fair amount of interest. 
It has 
>finally gotten me moving on trying to start an on-line support
group for 
>women (& partners) suffering from endometriosis.  There is
currently a 
>proposal to do this in alt.config that needs to survive
discussion in 
>order to become reality.  Anyone who would like to support this
support 
>group can give it in alt.config under :  PROPOSAL:
alt.support.endometriosis.

>Johnna

There is already a wonderful listserver support group for people
living with endo.  The moderator is on vacation until 9/20, but
the group should be back up and running shortly thereafter.  I
highly recommend it - it's been a great source of info and
support for me.  
Mail to [email-masked] with 
          suscribe witsendo Firstname Lastname 
in the body of the message.