Subject: Re: air cleaners?

From: [email-masked] (Marylin)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 11:29:46 GMT

[email-masked] (Mark and Kathy Wilson) writes:

> Are there any herbs, plants whatever that can help to cleanse the air in 
> your home? I would like to look into this since it's getting close to the 
> season to close the house up for winter. 
>  I have heard that Euculiptus (sp?) can enhance the air aroma, but what 
> can help clean the air?
> 
> thanks   Kathy

Spider plants have been shown to filter a lot of stuff out of the air --
and they're quite easy to grow.

Health,
Marylin
--
Marylin Kraker, user of the C4 Yourself BBS @ c4systm.com
E-Mail: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 C4 Yourself BBS       Voice: (517) 423-3454        Fax/BBS: (517) 423-3667
 C4 Systems, Inc.   6585 Hack Road, RR#1, Clinton, Michigan, USA 49236-9530

---

From: [email-masked] (Sandra Huish)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 23:46:22 GMT

Mark and Kathy Wilson ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Are there any herbs, plants whatever that can help to cleanse the air in 
: your home? I would like to look into this since it's getting close to the 
: season to close the house up for winter. 
:  I have heard that Euculiptus (sp?) can enhance the air aroma, but what 
: can help clean the air?

: thanks   Kathy

: --
: ------------------------------------------------
: Name:      Kathy K. Wilson, 
:            using the account of Mark A. Wilson
: Internet:  [email-masked]
: --
: No longer a novice...                Before you can learn to be free, 
: but still frustrated!                You need to be free to learn!
Kathy, Try spider plants in the home. They are especially good for 
purifying the air indoors that's why you see alot of them being used in 
interior landscaping inside buildings.
Sandi