Subject: Share the Lore!

From: [email-masked] (Denise Ruiz)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 17:15:57 LOCAL

What is Seeker?
Seeker is a totally voluntary and nonprofit internet magazine, in
a web page format.  The seeker staff members, (all five of them)
receive no monetary compensation, nor are any contributions paid
for...but who knows, if this idea takes off, accepted submissions
might look really good on your future resumes.  :>

Do you have an insight about why things are the way they are?  An
opinion about what should change?  Advice on how to change it?  A
burning question?  A serious or humorous outlook on life that
makes living in today's strange world easier?  Have you
identified a new cultural icon, or discovered a flaw in an old
one?  Is there something you have discovered that you wish you
could share with others that would help them to stay alive in the
zombie realm?  Have you managed to remain aware of the world
around you, and escape being institutionalized?  And if so, can
you tell us all how?  If you have answered yes to any of the
above, then you may be just the contributor we are looking for. 
We can't pay you, but we can provide a place for you to
speak...to be heard.  Consider us your own electronic soapbox.  
We are looking for original submissions in all media...graphics,
fiction, nonfiction, sound, cartoons, cartoon strips,
essays..heck, we'll even print blurbs if they provide an insight! 
We can't guarantee that all submissions will make it into an
issue, but all will be closely read, considered and responded to. 
We are not looking for big names or high art...just fresh new
voices and outlooks that will inspire and/or keep the hope of
fellow seekers alive.  We want those who question, examine and
wonder about the world to know they are not alone.

Seeker's purpose is to provide a forum, a voice, for those who
peer, probe, doubt...seek!  No subject will be sacred.  Everyone
has a little piece of the truth, and  we want to explore them
all, in a variety of formats.  We have only one rule.  No bashing
or belittling of fellow seekers.  If you wish to express a
controversial, unpopular or opposing viewpoint, do so by showing
the logic of your ideas, not by verbally abusing  others. Anyone
can write a page full of nasty names and expletives...it takes
talent to express yourself in a nonconfrontational manner. We at
Seeker believe there are a lot more talented and thoughtful
wanderers out in the world than anyone suspects, and we want to
hear from you!  We all walk the path together in different
ways...we can share what we see, hear and believe..and perhaps
learn some of the greater truth from it.

Seeker's Motto:  By sharing our knowledge, we can find the
answers...and change the world!

For a look at the magazine, use a web page browser, and go to URL

             www.brainiac.com/eodale

Note: A letter of permission should be included with each submission.
      This does *not* give us the rights to the work. Any and all 
      submissions will remain the sole property of the creator.  We 
      ask only for the right to publish once. 

All interested parties, please send submissions, or requests for info to one
of the following:

Articles/stories/poems
-----------------------------------
[email-masked] (Internet)

Graphics/comics/artwork
--------------------------------------
[email-masked] (Internet)