Subject: medicinal plants?

From: [email-masked] (ENVISION ACD)
Date: 27 Jan 1996 22:36:20 -0800

Looking for information on all medicinal plants and herbs, and their uses.
 Want any and all related topics to healing in the outdoors or in a
situation far from regular doctors. Thank You.

---

From: [email-masked] (Henriette Kress)
Date: 28 Jan 1996 20:10:08 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
> situation far from regular doctors. Thank You.

That's no small order. Try to surf the net... I've got links to the
best medicinal herb sites on my WWW-page. And you should know that this 
isn't a subject you can learn in one week. More like one lifetime...

(Ah yes - if you _really_ want _all_ information you should download
 the archives for alt.folklore.herbs and for the medicinal herblist,
 both available by ftp, see my .sig - not today, sorry, but should 
 be there tomorrow again.)

--
Henriette Kress             [email-masked]            Helsinki, Finland
http://sunsite.unc.edu/herbmed FTP: sunsite.unc.edu or sunsite.sut.ac.jp
      /pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/herbal-medicine/
Medicinal and Culinary herbFAQs, plant pictures, neat stuff, archives...