Subject: Re: Help with Dry Mouth.

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 07:09:24 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 9/10/95, JohnPratt wrote:

: I've been waking up in the middle of the night with a (sometimes
: painfully) dry mouth & throat.  I've tried drinking lots of water before I
: go to bed but I wake up with a dry mouth and a full bladder. 

: I noticed that Bergamont is what makes Earl Grey tea special.  I wanted to
: see if I could make some but I could only find Bergamont as an oil.  I'd
: have prefered to just drop the whole herb into the container with the tea.
:  I'm going to try putting it on something (like a low oil cinnomon stick)
: and putting that in the container. 

Try stopping tea. Quite dehydrating.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 13:52:35 -0700

bergamot is the oil that is derived from the monarda herb (oswego tea, bee
balm).
 
i would suggest chewing some peppermint leaves before going to bed; if you
sleep with the window open, divert the flow so the night breezes are not
hitting you directly in the face; and try to sleep flat on your back with one
of those "egg-carton" pillows as a slight elevation.  
 
works for me!!

a(n) unicorn is slightly bigger than an arabian horse and yet smaller than
pegasus.  she/he does not have wings nor more than one horn on its head.