Subject: Re: psorasis treatment?

From: [email-masked] (Don Wiss)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 00:26:11 GMT

On Tue, 08 Aug 1995, [email-masked] (Michael Jones) wrote:

>Hello, does anyone know of or have any treatment for the skin disease called 
>Psoraisis?? 

Mike,

There is a new newsgroup: alt.support.skin-diseases.psoriasis. If your
provider doesn't have it, ask them to add it to the feed. Most will honor
such a request.

Good luck,

Don.

---

From: [email-masked] (Jennifer B. Jakiel)
Date: 14 Aug 1995 02:02:48 -0700

Michael Jones ([email-masked]) wrote:
: Hello, does anyone know of or have any treatment for the skin disease called 
: Psoraisis?? if anyone has any info please email me! Ciao!

: MIke

My mother's favorite treatment is to use an ointment called A&D Ointment.
She says her mother also used to put her under a sun lamp to clear it up.

In my own research (I don't have it, but I could develop it again) I have
discovered that the professionals recommend cutting things like fried foods
and dairy products out of one's diet.  You might want to  try some of these
things.

-jen