Subject: Re: info about growing Ginseng?

From: [email-masked] (andy rawls)
Date: 28 Jan 1996 17:33:33 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (Annika McCann) wrote:
>Hi! I'm considering growing American Ginseng here in northern 
Vermont as a
>cash crop. I would appreciate any leads as to good books, 
seed/root
>suppliers, buyers of ginseng, or other resources. Also any tips 
other
>growers would like to pass on would be very welcome.
>   Thanks, Annika
I take Ginseng and had thought of doing the same thing. There is 
one point you may want to consider. The best (or most potent)
Ginseng root is at least six years old. Not something to get 
into if you're looking at a short-term type thing.

---

From: [email-masked] (andy rawls)
Date: 28 Jan 1996 18:20:40 GMT

Vermont as a
seed/root
other