Subject: Re: Body aches and pains herbal remedy?

From: Mia <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jan 1996 21:30:24 GMT

Responding to:  
               Body aches and pains herbal remedy?
        Date: 26 Jan 1996 04:38:28 GMT
        From: [email-masked] (stluke)
Organization: Wolfe Internet Access, L.L.C.
  Newsgroups: alt.folklore.herbs 

Hi

Not knowing the specifics, I can make general suggestions for 
general aches and pains. Arnica oil/gel works wonders. 
Massaged into the skin, the herbal oils/extracts are absorbed 
and utilized by the body to heal pain in the muscles, due to 
strain. There are also excellent homeopathic remedies 
available; I don't have enough info available to say more 
about them, though.

Obviously, I'd also suggest gentle, stretching exercise in 
addition to the big-muscle efforts you are obviously making in 
everyday life. You might try Tai Chi or a similar muscle/organ 
toning activity, rather than or in addition to the typical 
American workout.

I wish you health and happiness.

Respectfully,
Mia