Subject: Kombucha Mushroom (help)

From: [email-masked] (Lynn Stodola)
Date: 27 Jan 1996 16:48:35 GMT

Does anyone know where I might some info
about the Kombucha mushroom on the net?
I am growing one for Biology class and we 
need one site from the internet inour paper.
Thanks ahead.

Peacefully,
Lynn
[email-masked]
==============================================================
"... What I want to know/ is are you kind??" (Garcia - Hunter)
  ........(Revolt---perform randon acts of kindness)..........
==============================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Guenther Frank)
Date: 28 Jan 1996 22:12:00 +0200

[email-masked] (Lynn Stodola)  wrote on 27 Jan 96

> need one site from the internet inour paper.

If you are interested you could join a kombucha discussion list
by sending a message to

    [email-masked]

In the body of the message, put the following

    subscribe
    end

There is also a kombucha home page on the World Wide Web at the following  
URLs, with links to the Kombucha FAQ and other information about Kombucha:

http://www.webcom.com/~sease/kombucha/info.html
http://www.webcom.com/~sease/kombucha/faq.html.
There is also information and forms on the Kombucha home page for  
subscribing to the Kombucha mailing list.
Gunther
***********************************************************************
Gunther W. Frank,  Genossensch.-Str. 10,   75217 Birkenfeld/Germany
Fax (01149) 7231-485046 (24 hours a day)   -  Book "Kombucha - Healthy
beverage and natural remedy from the Far East" is available in USA
through Valentine Communications, P.O. Box 11089, NAPLES, FL 33941-1089
Phone: (941) 353-9688  Fax (941) 353-8696
***********************************************************************

---

From: Gypsy
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 23:12:35 GMT

>need one site from the internet inour paper.

You will find lots of Kombucha information at 
http://www.sease.com/kombucha/