Subject: "It won't hurt you, it's natural."

From: [email-masked] (Adona)
Date: 29 Aug 95 06:37:20 CST

ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
Reqarding    :  herbal drugs
Request Reply: Yes
ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
 
ÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄ] You previously conjured... [ÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄ
all out there looking for natural legal rushes 2 i know of, and have used 
are nutmeg and yohimbe bark
yohimbe bark is a natural aphrodesiac, you can only buy it in pill form, 
but if you and your significant other take about 20 each(it wont hurt 
it's natural) you will have the best sex ever
anothe thing is nutmeg, take about 3 tablespoons or more, fresh works 
best, and in about 5 hours you will feel like you are stoned for 24 hours
ÄÄÄÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄ] ..And here is my prophecey [ÄÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÄÄÄÄ
I think you should be very careful.  You said, "It won't hurt you, it's
natural."  Well, so is Belladonna, so is Pennyroyal, so is Wormwood, etc. 
Natural does not equal SAFE.  Any of the above, taken in inappropriate
quantities, is harmful.

Have you, personally, ever used Yohimbe?  It isn't "really" an aphrodisiac in 
the true sense of the word.  What it does is cause a male to get an erection
that will last for hours -- without relief.  This could possibly become
painful to both parties, so I urge caution before someone just pops 20 of
them on your say so.