Subject: Re: Need Iced tea suggestions

From: [email-masked] (Harry Roedersheimer)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 22:56:00

.... does anyone have a favorite blend for one?   

Darjeeling is by far a favorite.  Nice flavor, aroma.  Russian Caravan is also a great tea.  Of course the 
flavored teas, like Earl Grey.  And Prince of Wales is a nice blend.  By the way, loose tea is great, but 
don't shy away from tea bags.  Just figure out the equivalent, and use them if you've got them.

---

From: [email-masked] (Sisterjoe)
Date: 11 Aug 1995 15:59:43 -0400

Greetings --

I don't know about stores where you are, but in several health food and
specialty stores here in the DC area, you can buy loose Celestial
Seasonings herb teas.  I like to combine the Mandarin Orange Spice, a
little Lemon Zinger, and some plain black tea.  For some reason, I don't
like herbal tea cold, so I use it to flavor regular tea.  

Peace,

SCJ

---

From: [email-masked] (Rita Black)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 14:54:07 GMT

>SCJ

I love the Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice and Harvest Spice the
best. Great without any sweetening. 

**************************************************************

      Rita M. Black                   [email-masked]
                                      [email-masked]

***************************************************************

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 95 07:57:08 -0700

PLEASE! please tell me where i can find russian caravan tea!! i have not had
any in a very long time and i just loved it when i did have it!!
 
btw, don't forget there is a difference between camellian tea, which is
non-caffeinic and "black" tea which definitely DOES have caffeinic properties;
and camellian teas have a very nice aromatic flavour and make nicely into the
iced variety.  the best camellia tea i've ever found comes from australia,
though i do believe they now sell it in the u.s.
 
drink long and prosper.

a(n) unicorn is slightly bigger than an arabian horse and yet smaller than
pegasus.  she/he does not have wings nor more than one horn on its head.