Subject: Re: Dizziness (ear problem)

From: [email-masked] (Carlene Paquette)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 14:16:34 GMT

Hi Marcos

Have you had your doctor check your ear for wax buildup and blockages?  It
sounds like it is possible that you've built up a wax plug that is
partially blocking the ear canal.  Could be causing the decreased hearing
and would be a perfect environment for bacteria to get into and cause ear
infections - the probable source of your dizziness and nausea.  I suggest
you go to the doctor and have your ear checked out and see how you can
avoid getting more inner ear infections in the future.  (Such as maybe
keeping your ears dry by wearing ear plugs in the shower.)

Carlene

--
"I'm thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said...  
       'I drank what?'" - from "Real Genius"
Carlene Paquette - Now Employed Geographer at Large - Ottawa, Ontario

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 95 21:58:52 -0700

marcos, you might wanna ask your doctor about meniere's disease.