Subject: Production figures for herbs (fwd)

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 22:31:29 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 15 Sep 95 10:13:05 EDT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Production figures for herbs

  Hello sannetters,
  
  I am searching for sources of information on herb production in the 
  US.  I am interested in production yield data for medicinal and 
  aromatic plants.  I have been through some of the regular sources, 
  but they have not been too productive for plants such as Echinacea, 
  Astragalus, Schizandra, Angelica and a host of others.  Can someone 
  suggest some alternative sources of information?  Thank you for 
  your help.
  
  Paul Bubrick
  (909)928-6586
  [email-masked]