Subject: new millennium magazine-announcement

From: [email-masked] (angus (gus) mctavish)
Date: 30 Aug 1995 06:38:39 GMT

New Millennium Magazine is about to publish its first edition on the web.

This is a free press concept, and we are looking for articles, donated
>from  the readers.

It will contain information sections on all subjects related to new age
philosophy, and spiritually conscious living.  Areas of interest are
mediation, yoga, health and wellness, celestial arts, publications, music,
videos, art, and pictures, etc.

Featured areas are announcements, an extensive calendar of events, an
index of workshops by area, reviews and feed-back in all areas, as well
as the articles, pictures, reviews, and comments donated by contributors
and their short biographies.

We hope to receive your participation, either in the way of your comments,
information about events etc., or your thoughts in general.

All who e-mail [email-masked] will be notified where to find the page, and start up date.

All who contribute will receive confirmation prior to publications.

Thanks Gus McTavish - Decisions Inq
[email-masked]