Subject: !! HerbaNet WWW Site... 2 New Services !!

From: [email-masked] (Jake Klamka)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 16:06:27 GMT

HerbaNet - Good Health Through The Use of Herbs
http://www.io.org/~herbs/

Hello Everyone!

  As you may or may not know, I run a large herbal related site
called "HerbaNet" ( http://www.io.org/~herbs/ )... It features
our Herbal Guide, with indepth descriptions of over 250 herbs.
Also, we have over 120 alternative medicine
related articles on-line.

  This message is being sent to announce two new services we
have recently launched....

SERVICE #1 - CREATION AND STORAGE OF WWW HOMEPAGES

  If you are trying to market alternative medicine
related products or services, you will greatly benefit
>from  a WWW Homepage. A WWW Homepage is like a virtual
"storefront" which constantly markets your products
or services. A creative and proffessional looking
homepage on HerbaNet guarantees that you
will get maximum exposure to potential customers.

SERVICE #2 - SPONSORING HERBANET

  If you already run a WWW Homepage and would like more potential
customers to visit your site, sponsoring HerbaNet is a great
sollution! By sponsoring our site, you can place a graphical
banner advertisment right at the top of HerbaNet giving
you exposure to everyone comming onto the site. And simply
by clicking on the graphic, a user can go right to your homepage.

  To find out more about these two services, please visit
HerbaNet at:

        http://www.io.org/~herbs/

  Or send an E-Mail requesting information to:

        [email-masked]

  (NOTE: if you send E-Mail, please tell me if you are replying
   to this message that is posted on Usenet, or whether you
   are replying to what you read on the HerbaNet site.)

  Herbally yours,

  Jake Klamka
  HerbaNet
  [email-masked]
  http://www.io.org/~herbs/