Subject: Re: Toe Nail Fungus

From: [email-masked] (john midura)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 04:03:22 GMT

Hi Rob....
	There are a few remedies for toe nail fungus.
	
		1.	Tea Tree Oil (Maleleuca) applied full strength to the toe nail
and cuticle will help tremendously. Use it every morning and night,
apply after bathing. During the night, try to keep your feet uncovered
to the let the air circulate.
		2.	Pau D'Arco tincture and/or Black Walnut Tincure applied to the
nail as above also is known to kill the fungus.

		3. 	In addition to the above, soak your feet nightly in a small
tub of warm water with about a cup of apple cider vinegar added. You
might even want to try wiping down the toes with the vinegar before
applying the above. Fungus and yeasts can't stand very acidic
environments. This will help tremendously. Make sure to let your feet
air dry too!

	It may take a few days to notice any difference, and depending on
which toe, may take a few months for the new nail to grow normal
again.
		Hope this helps.   John Midura

[email-masked] (Rob Freuler) wrote:

>     Can anyone know of anything that can used to gt rid of toe nail fungus.

>                           Thanks,
>                                    Rob....

---

From: Graham Sorenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 09:21:12

>      Can anyone know of anything that can used to gt rid of toe nail fungus.

Two Essential oils come to mind immediatley.
Tea Tree, (Ti Tree) and Marigold Tagettes.

Both are good anti Fungals.

Graham Sorenson
[email-masked]
--
The Guide to Aromatherapy
http://www.demon.co.uk/murderon/fragrant/
Preparing the Way.......>>>>
This Way.> http://www.demon.co.uk/murderon/fragrant/bahai1.html

---

From: Jerry <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jan 1996 23:49:27 GMT

Try Tea Tree Oil.