Subject: Re: Yew tree?

From: [email-masked] (john midura)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 04:39:15 GMT

Hi Rose:

	Have heard about this treatment. Works in some cases according to
research. The type of Yew used grows on the Pacific coast. Although
related, it is not the bush that grows in front of your house. Do not
consume yew of this type. Yews are very toxic. A teaspoon of needles
will kill a horse. The process used to extract anti-cancer remedy is
quite complicated.  Any oncologist would know about it and would be
able to adminsiter treatments. It does have toxicity and side-effects,
so I've heard. Ask your cancer doctor.

[email-masked] (Rose Hill) wrote:

>Does anyone have any information about this?  I have heard it called the 
>'cure for cancer'

>Thanks,

>Rose

---

From: [email-masked] (Rose Hill)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 04:47:36 GMT

Thanks,

Rose