Subject: Natural Source of Coenzyme Q10 ?!?!

From: Kavosh Soltani <kavosh@DGS>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 22:05:42 -0400

Brazil Nut is a very good source of Selenium!

Do you know of a widely available food item that is a good source of
Co-Q10?

Thanks.

---

From: Chris Hardwicke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 03:08:18 -0700

A good source of Coenzyme Q-10 is available from Cell Tech Super 
Blue Green Algae.  Cell Tech uses a combination of very nutritious blue 
green algae and highest quality CoQ-10 in a rice starch.  I use it myself 
as well as the entire Cell Tech product line...let me know if you are 
interested.  [email-masked].

Chris Hardwicke

---

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 1995 12:57:55 GMT

>Do you know of a widely available food item that is a good source of
Hi CoQ10 was extracted from the internal organs of  Cows (either heart of 
liver, I Think) anyway the Japanese and Others are now extracting it from 
the excretion of microbes.  This  product is not like extracts of  herbs or other 
trace elements.  Because it strengthens the heart and clears fatty deposits 
those of us who rely on it, have to be greatful to those little microbes and 
their excretions.  Maggua

---

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 1995 12:58:12 GMT