Subject: Re: sugestions for child w/autism,was Herbal remedy for ADD

From: [email-masked] (Mera Colling)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 10:59:44

Also, does the kid have any pets?  When I was a kid, I was relatively normal 
but my best friend was my dog.  There are a lot of days now when she's the 
only person, I mean animal, I want to talk to.  Dogs seem to understand.  
I really like the reccomendation to have the kid grow something. -Mera.

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] ("K N 
and P J Harris") writes:>From: [email-masked] ("K N and P J Harris")
>Subject: Re: sugestions for child w/autism,was Herbal remedy for ADD
>Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 07:51:04 GMT

>Autism,
>I cannot think of any obvious uses of herbs that you might buy but I 'll 
>bet that growing some for himself (it doesn't matter much what) would be 
>a very good idea even if only in a pot on a windowsill. I am appalled at 
>how many kids in this technological era have been deprived of the simple 
>joy of growing something for themselves.
>Peter, Reading, UK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mera Colling                  |
    Decision Systems, Inc.        |
    Minneapolis, MN, USA          |    [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (JCresswell)
Date: 9 Aug 1995 12:15:29 -0400

Thanks for the "living" sugestions,and yes he has two cats and a
turtle,and they give him much joy.He is only 4 but he feeds and waters
them daily,and probably gives them more attention than they feel is
necissary!
[email-masked]