Subject: Re: Flea problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 95 11:39:00 +12

-=> Quoting Ep Rn to All <=-

 ER> Internet: [email-masked]

 ER> In article <[email-masked]>, sartek <[email-masked]>
 ER> writes:

 >My dog and cats used to be miserable with fleas, and I spent many an
 >evening picking fleas off my Doberman. My vet shared a very effective way

 >to flea proof my home, and for the past 6 years I haven't had a flea
 >anywhere. It is a bit of work, but well worth it. If you wish detailed
 >instructions, I will be happy to share them.
 >[email-masked]
 >
 >

 ER> Yes, please share with all of us.

 ER> Elizabeth Powell

Yea come on don't be a tease

Stuart Nz
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Lynn Dickinson)
Date: 7 Oct 1995 16:13:13 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
:  -=> Quoting Ep Rn to All <=-

:  ER> Internet: [email-masked]

:  ER> In article <[email-masked]>, sartek <[email-masked]>
:  ER> writes:

:  >My dog and cats used to be miserable with fleas, and I spent many an
:  >evening picking fleas off my Doberman. My vet shared a very effective way

:  >to flea proof my home, and for the past 6 years I haven't had a flea
:  >anywhere. It is a bit of work, but well worth it. If you wish detailed
:  >instructions, I will be happy to share them.
:  >[email-masked]
:  >
:  >

:  ER> Yes, please share with all of us.

:  ER> Elizabeth Powell

: Yea come on don't be a tease

: Stuart Nz
: ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

FWIW, I've used essential oil of eucalyptus to keep fleas out of my house.
 Fleas can't stand it!  Also, if you put a drop on the flea comb, it stuns
the fleas on your pet (an doesn't harm him/her) so you can pick them off
easily.  Friends have told me that a barrier planting of pennyroyal around
the house works well, too.  

--Karen
******************************************************************************
Be what you is, 'cause if you be what you ain't, then you ain't what you is!
******************************************************************************