Subject: (no subject)

From: Hart North <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jul 1995 16:57:34 GMT

I enjoy herbal teas so this year I am growing my own chamomile, 
spearmint and several other herbs. If anyone has any recipies they are 
willing to share I would appreciate this. Also are there any herbs that 
can increase my chances of conceiving? There is a lot of discussion 
about raspberry leaf tea, would this help? How is it prepared? Thanks, 
Jayde.

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul Iannone)
Date: 30 Aug 1995 06:32:27 GMT

In message ID <[email-masked]> on 8/29/95, Neil Kleeman wrote:

: I've posted this before and I've been suprised about the lack of response.
: 
: I'm interested in experiences with Gingko Biloba especially with
: older people.
: 
: Good, bad, side effects, etc.

Gingko biloba is a stimulant herb, a health-imbalancing herb. Unless a
specific reason exists for its use, I don't recommend it. Older people need
to be treated with mild therapies or NO therapy, wherever possible.

--Paul  ||  [email-masked]
--