Subject: Damiana side effects?

From: [email-masked] (Ceci Henningsson)
Date: 12 Jul 1995 17:53:18 GMT

Hi!

I wonder about side effects of Damiana. 

Here's the story:
A friend is on selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors (citalopram to
be precise). The most annoying side effect for him is the reduced sex
drive. To get back his sex drive he has been taking a teaspoon damiana
in his morning tea for a couple of days. He feels that the damiana is
definitely working as desired. ;)

So, are there any sideeffects of taking 1 teaspoon damiana brewed as
tea per day for a longer period of time?

Regards,
--Ceci
--
====[email-masked]====================================
"Gabriel before me, Raphael behind me, 
 Michael to my right, Uriel on my left side. 
 In this circle of fire." Kate Bush, Lily from _The_Red_Shoes_