Subject: Sweet Cicely seeds - where?

From: [email-masked] (Terry Shay)
Date: 11 Aug 1995 19:22:39 GMT

Does anyone know where to find Sweet Cicely seeds in the U.S.?
A complete name, address and phone number of a business would
be great.

Email would be appreciated, and a public post is fine, too.

Kindest Regards,

Terry

From [email-masked](Kevin Jones) Mon Aug 14 13:56:02 EDT 1995
Article: 16063 of alt.folklore.herbs
Path: bigblue.oit.unc.edu!concert!news-server.ncren.net!news.duke.edu!hookup!gatech!news.sprintlink.net!in2.uu.net!news.compuserve.com!newsmaster
From: <[email-masked](Kevin Jones)>
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.herbs
Subject: Bladderor urinary tract infection
Date: 11 Aug 1995 21:43:29 GMT
Organization: CompuServe Incorporated
Lines: 13
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: dd13-009.compuserve.com
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-length: 380
X-Newsreader: AIR Mosaic (16-bit) version 1.00.198.07

 [email-masked] (PIX INT'L) writes:
>What would help fight a bladder or urinary tract infection ?
>Thanks!

A decoction of Bearberry (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) leaves. If the infection is
due to coliform bacteria such as Eschericia coli, you'll need to add sodium 
carbonate to neutralise the acid they produce.

E-mail me if you need further info

Kevin Jones