Subject: ENdocrinolocal Treatments

From: [email-masked] (Miss Magnum)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:33:59 GMT

I have been diagnosed with a cortisol deficiency in previous years- and 
saw an inquiry from a woman asking for herbal treatments along hte same 
lines a few months ago.  However- all the responses were private-- so I 
never did see what information or resources were offered as a result-

Can anyone recommend herbal treatments for things of this nature?  
Availability, frequency of administration- background, and list of ills 
that are treatable by various herbs would be most helpful if included in 
responses

-- 

$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$$%*$
$%*I was born alive, isn't that punishment enough?"  Barker**%$
$%*************Miss Magnum <[email-masked]>*************%$
$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$

---

From: [email-masked] (Miss Magnum)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 06:02:23 GMT

sorry about the spelling error on header

Miss Magnum ([email-masked]) wrote:

: I have been diagnosed with a cortisol deficiency in previous years- and 
: saw an inquiry from a woman asking for herbal treatments along hte same 
: lines a few months ago.  However- all the responses were private-- so I 
: never did see what information or resources were offered as a result-

: Can anyone recommend herbal treatments for things of this nature?  
: Availability, frequency of administration- background, and list of ills 
: that are treatable by various herbs would be most helpful if included in 
: responses

: -- 

: $%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$$%*$
: $%*I was born alive, isn't that punishment enough?"  Barker**%$
: $%*************Miss Magnum <[email-masked]>*************%$
: $%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$%*$
--