Subject: Re: Help! Resource for Butterbur

From: [email-masked] (john midura)
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 04:13:04 GMT

Hi Diane....
	This is a new one on me, however, Hoffman does at least list it in his
"Herbal Medecine" Sourcebook. Will try to look for it from our
suppliers. Will let ya know.
	You may want to find out about "Essiac" tonic for your brother. I've
personally seen the tremendous results attained in terminal cancer
patients. Provided that there is no major organ damage, it works
wonders on quite a few different cancers. If irreversable damage has
already cured, it is excellent in significantly reducing pain and
making the remainder of life with cancer much more pleasant.
	You also mentioned tumors. Shark Cartilage is specific for tumerous
types of cancer. 
	If you need any more specific info, please E-mail me at
[email-masked]    Would be happy to help anyway I can.
			John Midura
			Eden's Emporium

[email-masked] (Ellie 888) wrote:

>I am looking for a resource for Butterbur (Petasites hybridus).  Dr. Vogel
>of "The Nature Doctor" highly recommends this herb for treating pain due
>to cancer and shrinking tumors.  My brother is in pretty bad shape
>struggling with cancer and I'd really like to know more about this herb. 
>Any information would be GREATLY appreciated!

>Diane
>aka [email-masked]