Subject: Re: herbs for cancer

From: [email-masked] (Michael Solomowitz)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:05:36 GMT

carol houston ([email-masked]) wrote:
: I'm hoping someone can e-mail me information.  My mother was informed by 
: her oncologist that the chemo she had been taking for her metastasized 
: colon cancer was not helping.  He told her he could not provide her with 
: any other help and she did not not need to return to see him.  She has 
: been weak, but has not had pain.  There is no evidence that the tumors in 
: her abdomin have spread to any vital organs. I would like to know of 
: herbs that could build her immune system and maybe slow down tumor 
: growth.  Any information would be very gratefully appreciated.           
:                                         Thank you,                       
:                                         Carol Houston                    
:  [email-masked]      

   As someone whom the oncologists and urologists thought would not 
survive this past year due to a metasized prostate cancer, I would 
suggest that you try to find a reliable oncologist/homeopathic doctor 
such as I have here in Brooklyn, NY.   You can have your mother use the 
regimen that I was on, which MAY help.
	1. Double strength Essiac tea, the 8 herb formula that is found 
in Flor-Essence, twice a day.  Double strength = 2 oz Essiac + 2 oz water
	2. 2 Bitter OR 5 sweet apricot kernels twice a day
	3. Cleavers/Stillingia compound twice a day
	4. Aromatherapy once each day consisting of 1 tsp each of 
rosemary, cloves, sage and hyssop in olive oil.  Add 2-4 drops of 
Geranium essential oil before heating
	5. Antioxidants: 200 mcg Selenium, 3000 mg Vitamin C, 400-400 IU 
Vitamin E, 25,000 IU Beta Carotene (or 4 0z carrot juice)
	6. Pancreatic enzymes (lypholized swine pancreas from New 
Zealand): 10 capsules in the AM about 5AM on an empty stomach and 4 
capsules about 2PM, also on an empty stomach.

It is also extremely important that she develope a strong positive 
attitude.  I study Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung to help me with this.  A 
Good support group both for her and your family would be very important also.

Hope that this helps and just because the doctors give up on someone does 
not necessitate that the person is terminally doomed.

                                           Mike