Subject: Looking for affordable pycnogenol

From: [email-masked] (Lynda Miller)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 11:22:59 CST

If anyone has a source for grape seed and pine bark pycnogenol that is fairly 
affordable, please share the information.

Lynda

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Swentex)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 19:46:13 GMT

>Lynda

   ...for grapefruit seed extract try

            Nutri-Biotic
                   in Lakeport, CA

 in the usa their # is
    800-225-4345

---

From: [email-masked] (Tao delSol)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 00:27:12 -0400

I know of a products called Cyto-Pro that has been highly effective while
being moderately priced. It contains proanthocyanidins as well as 8 other
antioxidants. It is my understanding that it's quite a unique blend as far
as antioxidant products go.

Email me if you would like more info.

David
Tao [email-masked]