Subject: Re: Dairy in the U.S.

From: [email-masked] (Peter Dionis)
Date: 8 Aug 1995 23:17:18 GMT

--

Peter Dionis
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (William Cernansky)
Date: 9 Aug 1995 16:53:07 GMT

Peter Dionis ([email-masked]) wrote:

: --

: Peter Dionis
: [email-masked]

You know, people are going to keep on milking this thread long after it 
goes sour.

-------------------
Bill Cernansky     | programming: n. The method used to convince
[email-masked] |       computers to perform impossible tasks.

---

From: Dave Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Aug 1995 16:16:30 GMT

[email-masked] (Daniel Welch) wrote:
>In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] says...
>It's people like this, who whey in with their worthless opinions, who
>really curdle me.  I'm gonna just skim this group from now on.

   It's not even the whole group, it's that 1% or 2% that ruin it for
the rest of us.

-- 
Dave Newton           |           TOFU             |   (voice) (970) 225-4841
Symbios Logic, Inc.   |                            |     (fax) (970) 226-9582
2057 Vermont Dr.      |  It's what's for dinner.   | [email-masked]
Ft. Collins, CO 80526 |                            |