Subject: Re: Middle Ear Fluid

From: [email-masked] (Jon Hoffman)
Date: 21 Jul 1995 21:11:25 GMT

For someone in his condition: The incision, the rupture, fluid 
etc... The Ear candles would not be a good idea. They can put stress on 
ear drums of people with weak ears. Removing some wax is a good idea but 
When you ALREADY have a sensitive condition like a rupture etc.. you need 
to be carefull when doing something like removing Wax.

	One thing which helps for Inflamation and pain: a couple of 
Warm drops of mullien oil in each ear is very soothing. If the ear is 
infected use garlic oil (works wonders). For someone with a rupture and 
fluid etc... I'm not sure of a treatment except being very cautious of 
Loud noise, pressure changes, swimming etc.... There are some herbs which 
tone and strengthen the Blood vessels that might be good.
	Best Wishes,
	   -Jon

---

From: [email-masked] (Andee)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 07:01:18 MST

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Jon Hoffman) writes:
>From: [email-masked] (Jon Hoffman)
>Subject: Re: Middle Ear Fluid
>Date: 21 Jul 1995 21:11:25 GMT

>tone and strengthen the Blood vessels that might be good.

   I ruptured an ear drum myself a year ago, an herbalist near me suggested an 
ear wick, which they got for me. It was a miracle in my case, I'm not sure 
where to get them, but I know they are available by snail mail, maybe someone 
else within this group will be able to help you find them. I'm not even sure 
what was contained in the one i used I just know it worked. Andee