Subject: Re: herbs & animals

From: [email-masked] (White Fox)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 1995 22:17:30 GMT

[email-masked] (Angela L. Garner ) wrote:

>         I need all the information I can get about herbs/herbal
>remedies and how they can affect animals...good/bad.
>                            Also...I was wondering...the herb
>stoneroot, otherwise known as horseweed is told to affect horses...but
>how?

All the information regarding animals and herbs while not as massive
as that regarding people and herbs is still pretty extensive.  There
are several books available but I only have the titles for those for
dogs and cats and I'm guessing by your post that you are asking for
those in relation to horses.  If you have a local health food store
with a good book section you may want to check there for titles
pertaining to holistic health in "farm animals".

>                     Please e-mail any info. to: [email-masked]

ahhh, the wonders of netiquette...

Hope this helps.

Bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White Fox

Beware:  The tongue is in a wet place and apt to slip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~