Subject: Osha, where's the www site?

From: [email-masked] (Claire DeLeo)
Date: 3 Oct 1995 20:11:43 -0600

Someone posted an address for the www site for osha as:

http://www.crl.com/~robbee/herbal.html

There is lots of interesting stuff here, but I can't find a specific page 
on Osha root.  Can anyone be more specific?

Thanks.

Claire
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Howie Brounstein)
Date: 6 Oct 1995 00:58:49 GMT

>[email-masked]
Claire,

I believe the person was referring to the Ligusticum grayi page ... the 
article of the month. Ligusticum grayi is not Osha, but a close relative used 
similarly. Osha is Ligusticum porteri. Both are discussed in the article.

*****************************************************************************
Howie B
C&W Herbs, Inc.
Eugene, Or USA

"It's easy to harvest wild plants, the hard part is not harvesting."
*****************************************************************************