Subject: Help. What is in Geraniums?

From: [email-masked] (DMurphy3)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 01:42:55 -0400

This question has bounced around the alt.drugs.chemistry newsgroup for a
while now. Seems this is the appropriate place to ask. Exactly what are
the chemical constituents of geraniums? Email would be preferred, but I'll
track down a post if someone cares to take a shot at this.
Thanks,
 Dex

---

From: [email-masked] (Mermaid13)
Date: 11 Sep 1995 09:55:02 -0400

You might mean Germanium which is a trace mineral and it is noted for its
effect against fighting cancer.  The FDA removed it from the market to do
test on it.  Million dollar business to let people die even when there are
natoural substances that can help.  You can find it in some Blue green
algae and there was a guy on AOL selling Germanium--ProsperB I think his
name was. 
Hope this helps 
In love and light
Anna

---

From: [email-masked] (Mike Davis)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 13:29:26 -0700

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
(Mermaid13) wrote:

> natoural substances that can help. 

No, I think they meant geranium, and Ge(the organic form) is available
>from  at least four sources that I know of.  The non organic(chem) sources
are toxic and should be off the market.

-- 
Melatonin.Folate.Trypto,Articles,Discnt.Suplmnt.Sources,Cool.Stuf
The.Buffalo.SpringBoard:> http://www.quake.net/~xdcrlab/hp.html
Ultrasnd.Tchnlgy: http://www.quake.net/~xdcrlab/Ultrasound.html