Subject: colloidal silver

From: [email-masked] (Jeff Jensen)
Date: 23 Jul 1995 14:58:26 GMT

I am interested in finding out more about colloidal silver, especially 
for my 2 year old, who has constant ear infections.  What is it, how is 
it administered, dosages, safety, etc.

jjj

--
******************************************************************************

Jeff Jensen			"Clothes make the man.  A naked man
Davis Community Network		has very little influence."
Davis, California			-- Mark Twain

---

From: Maggie Houston <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 1995 19:13:52 GMT

[email-masked] (Jeff Jensen) wrote:
>Hi, there is a ML company that you can call that distributes Colloidal Silver and lot's of other good stuff like enzymes and enzymes with herbs called Staff of Life.  They are in Kettle Falls, Washington and can be reached by calling 1-800-743-7531.  You to have to join but 4 oz will cost you $24.00.  I recommend them because I put their products in my mouth.  However do not join under me.  I am not building a network.  This is just a great quality source for mail order products.  They carry lots of  literature on the products and you can get more info there.  Keep your son as natural as you can.  It is a great blessing to him.   Maggua
>--

---

From: Teri Rhan {FMO} <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 12:39:17 -0700

> it administered, dosages, safety, etc.
snip
> Davis, California			-- Mark Twain

I have had more or less the same question.  A friend of mine recommended 
it to me awhile back proclaiming it's wonderous virtues.  She has 
suffered constant respitory ailments for years such as numerous bouts of 
pneumonia per year.  She said has not has as much as a small cold for an 
entire year since taking colloidal silver.  She said she'd take a teaspoon 
1-3 times a day when ever she felt something coming on.  She also put a 
drop in her 11 month old daughter's eye when she contracted pink eye, 
said it disappeared over night. The daughter also got regular doses in 
her bottle when every she appeared to have a runny nose,..mom siad she 
too hasn't had a cold all year. She said she also put it on 
cuts/abrasions and found them to heal much quicker.

I broke down and got some to give to my son who after 3 weeks of 
anti-biotic treatment, still had pink eye.  I didn't have the nerve to put 
it in his eye but after 3 days of an eye dropper full in some juice, his 
pink eye is gone. 

The pamphlet I got was the longest summation of non-information I've come 
across.  Has anyone out there in cyberspace got better information on 
how this is administered for what ailments?

Thanks
Teri