Subject: Re: HERB SEEDS NEEDED

From: Nutri-Pro <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jan 1996 09:45:26 GMT

You wrote:
>
>I have a list of herbal - seed catalogs if you would like to 
>download them. e-mail me and I'll send them to you.
>Phyllis
>

Could I also get a copy of your herbal seed catalog list?

TIA - Mark

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
     "A wise man should consider that health is the greatest     
            of human blessings."     .... Hippocrates
      Mark McFarlin ................ [email-masked]
    Nutri-Pro Sales .......... http://haven.ios.com/~nutripro
  Leading Edge Nutritional Supplements - Most Affordable Prices
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: [email-masked] (WonInnaMil)
Date: 26 Jan 1996 09:37:04 -0500

In article <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] (rowdt scott)
writes:

>I would like to know if anyone knows where I can get herb seeds.
>Other than just basil, oregano, dill, etc.  More specialized ones,
>like for healing not just seasoning.
>Thanks,
>Wendi

I have a list of herbal - seed catalogs if you would like to download
them. e-mail me and I'll send them to you.
Phyllis