Subject: Re: herbal stimulant recommendations?

From: [email-masked] (NORRIS4)
Date: 4 Oct 1995 22:45:35 -0400

Oooh, I don't know if I'd put ma huang and caffeine together, guys. 
That's the big deal that has caused so much trouble, because some people
do experience heart palpations and increased blood pressure with that
combination.  For mental stimulation, gotu kola is also a good one.

Email me if you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help!

Lynne Norris

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Enrich International--#92 in Inc. Magazine's Top 500 in USA!!!
Encapsulated herbs mark your way to better health & more wealth!!
*****FREE SHIPPING to Fibromyalgia/Lupus Sufferers!*****
         email   [email-masked]   for catalog or more info
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

---

From: Ann Whitfield <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Oct 1995 03:45:37 GMT

How do you gota kola for memory stimulationa and what brand do 
you buy?