Subject: chronic cough

From: [email-masked]
Date: 8 Oct 1995 06:48:40 GMT

Hi, everyone - I was wondering if you could give me some advice. My mother has
had a chronic cough for 22 years now, and has been going to doctors for it for
almost that long.  She's gotten up to 11 different medications, and they *don't
help*.  The only thing that will suppress her cough is codine, and that dulls
her thinking abilities.
	So the question:  Does anyone have any advice on something to either
supress her cough with less side effects, or, better yet, something to actually
help cure the cough?  I'd really appreciate any help anyone could give.  Thank
you - 
						-wolfling

---

From: [email-masked] (Karen Kay)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 19:04:08 GMT

[email-masked] wrote:
: 	So the question:  Does anyone have any advice on something to either
: supress her cough with less side effects, or, better yet, something to actually
: help cure the cough?  I'd really appreciate any help anyone could give.  Thank
: you - 

Sleeping w/ a vaporizer always helps me. 

Karen
  [email-masked]