Subject: Re: Black Coconut Oil?

From: [email-masked] (Dale Yedinak)
Date: 22 Jul 1995 02:33:37 GMT

Graham, how would this oil be used?  Medicinially, cosmetically, or what?

Dee @Prodigy.com  

I AdOregon

---

From: Graham Sorenson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 1995 08:59:31 GMT

In article: <[email-masked]>  [email-masked] 
> Graham, how would this oil be used?  Medicinially, cosmetically, or what?

I do not know.  I asked if anyone on the newsgroup knew anything about it 
because someone asked me by e-mail if I knew anything.

All I know is that it was purchased in the Carribian somewhere. It has a nice 
floral smell without any hint of chemical aftersmell.

thanks for replying anyway

Graham

-- 
Graham Sorenson                 Guide to Aromatherapy URL
http://www.dircon.co.uk/home/philrees/fragrant/index.html