Subject: Nutrition

From: "Paul A.Cherry" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Sep 1995 03:34:06 GMT

"Healthiest Doctors Take Six Times the RDA of Vitamins and Minerals--
and so should YOU!" This is the title of chapter 24 of a book on
nutrition entitled "Amazing Medicines the drug companies don't want you
to discover" available by calling Earth Touch at (816)229-2600. 
Dr. Cheraskin decided to study a group of very healthy people
(doctors and dentists) to see what level of nutrition contributed 
to keeping them that way.  
The vitamins and minerals are the basis of good health--then
come the benefits derived by taking herbs as needed. 
I hope this helps.  John Lightner

---

From: David Powner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 95 07:21:32 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>
           [email-masked] "Paul A.Cherry" writes:

> Earth Touch at (816)229-2600. 

> I hope this helps.  John Lightner
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AKA Paul Cherry -(who forgot to put his code)

-- 
David Powner