Subject: Re: EFFECTIVE ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT

From: [email-masked] (JosephM434)
Date: 7 Feb 1995 19:45:32 -0500

In article [email-masked],  [email-masked] (Lawrence
Mau) writes:
> Ah, here we get to it!  Money is involved.  And you can contact
>this person and buy it from him. Beware snake-oil!

Actually the bit about kudzu is accurate. It is part of traditional 
Chinese medicine for alcoholism.

dan                                                                       
                                                  Thank You Dan......I can
back what I say.                                                          
                                                                          
                                 The Harvard Medical School report was
released in November 1993.  It was prepared by Wing-Ming Keung and Bert
Vallee.  This report will convince even the most sceptical.  You can
obtain
it by calling the Harvard Medical School Biophysics lab.  You can also ask
them for a copy of an internal Harvard publication called Focus,  which
also
has a detailed report.  This report was in the November 5, 1993 edition. 
The
Newsweek article is in the November 8 issue 1993,  pg 68......check it
out.
You can also call the major t.v. news-stations and ask them about the
report they ran on the Harvard study In November 1993.  This is real.  I
sincerely want to help people.  If a report from one of the
most prestigeous Medical Schools in the world does not convince you,  so
be
it. However,  you will be missing out because this works.                 
                                                                          
                              Sincerely,  Joe