Subject: Re: Herbs: Ginkgo Biloba, Tinnitus, Garlic, etc.

From: Don Dancing Feather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 01:35:33 GMT

I dont know if it is online on internet anywhere. It is available as CD 
rom at most libraries on college campuses, any one big enough to have a 
science library and premed types ought to have it.  Call your local 
university library or biology department. And good luck, tell me how it 
goes! I will look up a few good books for you to peruse too. As a skilled 
and knowledgeable herbalist who has worked professionally I know the 
importance of quality information of which there is lots but you must kno 
wwhere to look to get beyound the commercialism. Try looking up Ginkgo 
for instance in the standard chinese herbal reference text Chinese 
Materia Medica by Bensky and Gamble. A local acupuncturist should have 
it. TTYL!

On Wed, 19 Oct 1994, Dwight Joe wrote:

> 
> How do I get access to the Medline Database?
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -Dwight
>