Subject: Booklets

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 95 22:52:00 EST

Since I've received several requests for ordering and title information for
the Herbal Muse Press booklets, I thought I would post some information
here.

The Herbal Muse Press is a newly launched small press company. You may have
seen our ad in the current issue of the Herb Companion.  If not, we offer
the following titles:

~ How to Make Herbal Cosmetics ~   details procedures & recipes for making
facial cleansers, astringents, toners, shampoos, hair conditioners and soaps
using herbal infusions and essential oils.  Includes instruction on making
essential oils at home, suggested equipment, extensive list of suppliers
>from  every corner of the U.S. and a few in the UK.

We are also accepting orders for the following titles scheduled for
publication in the July/August time frame:

~ How to Make Herbal Incense & Candles ~  candle and incense making is fun
and easy!  Complete instructions & inspirations for every mood.

~ Healing with Herbs ~ A comprehensive and practical guide to common (and
some not-so-common) ailments which respond well to botanical treatment.
Well documented and includes dietary recommendations, dosage of medicinal
herbs and a guide to aromatherapy where appropriate.

~ Herbal Breads & Spreads ~  just what it sounds like....everything from
herbal butters to jellies, including recipes for great tasting bread &
crackers to spread them on!

~ Gardens that Dye ~  for the fabric and craft enthusiast who wants to make
their own dyes to color fabric, wool, etc.  Includes instructions for making
personalized stationery and ink.  Lots of gift-giving ideas here...

~ Herbal Cleaning ~  It's not as difficult as you think to replace most of
your household cleaners with formulas made from natural plant extracts
yourself.  You'll not only be saving money -- you'll be protecting yourself,
your children and the precious environment from the many toxins existing in
commercial products.

Each booklet is $6.95 (already includes postage & handling), NYS residents
must add sales tax. To order send a check or money order to The Herbal Muse
Press, 5 Birchwood Drive South, Saugerties, NY 12477