Subject: Re: Herbal Research Foundation Info

From: [email-masked] (robert grubbe)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 96 04:41:48 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked] (Sari Henry) wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Can anyone give me any information on the "Herbal Research 
Foundation?"
>Celestial Seasonings gave me their number when I called with 
a question
>and I was wondering who/what/where are they?  Who funds 
them? How reliable
>is their information? Any clues would be much appreciated. 
Thanks.
>Sari
Sari...don't know anything about the Herbal Research 
Foundation, but you may want to check with Varro Tyler, PhD
at Purdue University (he wrote a book "Herbs of Choice The 
Therapeutic Use of Phytomedicinals).  The book is published 
by the Parmaceutical Products Press (my wife had to special 
order it from our local bookstore).  hope this helps....