Subject: Re: Homeopathic Remedy List (READ!)

From: [email-masked] (Bernie Simon)
Date: 03 Oct 1994 12:11:48 GMT

I'd like to make two comments on this post. First, advertising
products for sale is forbidden by the charter of this newsgroup. If
you want to keep in the good graces of the other members of this
newsgroup, you will refrain from doing it in the future. Second,
individuation is the key to homeopathic prescribing. The idea the
there is a single homeopathic remedy for headaches or premenstrual
syndrome is simply wrong. There's more information required to do
correct homeopathic prescribing than can be included in a single post.
I recommend that persons interested in homeopathic self-treatment get
one of the following books:

The Complete Homeopathy Handbook
Miranda Castro 

Everybody's Guide to Homeopathic Medicines
Stephen Cummings and Dana Ullman 

Homeopathic Medicine at Home
Maesimund Panos and Jane Heimlich 

The more common homeopathic remedies are generally available in health
food stores. If you cannot find homeopathic remedies locally, one
place to mail order them is:

Homeopathy Overnight
4111 Simon Rd.
Youngstown, Ohio 44512
(800) ARNICA-30

--
Bernie Simon 				Welcome to Aramchek
([email-masked])			Internet gateway to Valis