Subject: WWW Homeopathy Home Page

From: [email-masked] (Nick Haworth)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:48:45 +0000

ACCESS TO HOMEOPATHY HOME PAGE

A number of readers have asked if they can access this page even if they do 
not have a World Wide Web browser available (e.g AOL subscribers as yet).

If you have a TELNET facility proceed as follows:

Telnet to       www.njit.edu
Login as        www
Press           G [Enter]
Type            http:/www.dungeon.com/home/cam/homeo.html

This will take you to the Homeopathy Home Page,but in text only format. Use 
[N] for next text, [B] for back, or highlighted numbers to switch pages or 
facilities.

If you are desperate, there is an e-mail server. To retrieve a WWW document, 
send an e-mail to:  [email-masked] text of the message should 
contain the word SEND followed by the URL address of the page. So, to get the 
Home Page send the following in the body of the e-mail:

SEND http://www.dungeon.com/home/cam/homeo.html

Other associated pages can be obtained by replacing 'homeo.html' with the 
following pages: 

homfaq.html
books.html
ukresrc.html
usresrc.html

The server at CERN can take a little while to reply.

Nick Haworth