Subject: Re: herpes, lysine, argenine

From: [email-masked] (Steve Russell)
Date: 7 Nov 1994 00:33:08 GMT

In article <[email-masked]>,
Camilla Cracchiolo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I was told that there have been several studies documenting that
>dietary supplementation with lysine reduces the frequency and
>severity of herpes attacks and that argenine promotes herpes
>replication.  However, I've run several medline searches and I've
>been unable to find studies verifying this info.  Does someone
>have the references on this?
>
>Thanks.
>
>
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Camilla Cracchiolo, RN     [email-masked]    Los Angeles, CA
>
>     Shrine of the Cybernetic Madonna BBS      213-766-1356
>              "The BBS for the information addict!"
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>

Durk Pearson And Sandy Shaw were the folks who started the whole amino
acid as drug/therapy thing.  Their LIFE EXTENSION books are starting to
age, but they do put out a current newsletter on such research.  I don't
know if they are on the money or safe but you might want to write them
at:

	Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Life Extension Newsletter,
	PO Box 92996,
	Dept. NF,
	LA, California
		90009

if you learn anything interesting let us know!

Steve
[email-masked]