Subject: Re: Wheat grass treatment for liver cancer?

From: [email-masked] (Mark D. Gold)
Date: 15 Jun 94 01:57:09 -0500

>Newsgroups: alt.support.cancer,sci.med
>From: [email-masked] (David E. Scheim)
>Subject: Re: Wheat grass treatment for liver cancer?
>Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1994 16:35:43 GMT
>
>I think it's time to let go of an outdated concept of alternative medicine.  
>It is now being studied and practiced at centers at Georgetown University, 
>Harvard, Columbia, University of Maryland, the Office of Alternative 
>Medicine at NIH...  There is a new peer-reviewed Journal of Alternative and 
>Complementary Medicine coming out next year that will focus on bringing 
>rigorous scientific methodology to testing alternative therapies.

David,

Thank you for the information about alternative therapies.  I think 
that the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine is already 
available.  I have the May 1994 issue right in front of me.  You can 
get a subscription in the U.S. by calling Health Enrichment Center 
(810/667-9453) as they are the US distributors.  To subscribe in the 
U.K., the address is Green Library, Homewood House, Guildford Road, 
Chertsey KT16 0QA (phone: 0932 874333).

                               - Mark
                           [email-masked]