Subject: Re: Good For You Cooking Recipes That are GOOD !!!

From: Bargyla Rateaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:15:27 -0700

[ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  39 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Living withGreen Power, by Elysa Markowitz, Alive Books 7436 Fraser Park
Dr. Burnaby, BC Canada V5J 5B9   I don'tknow the price.  You needto buy
the machine that is suggested throughout the book. It processes AND
juices, called Green Power.

There is also the book of recipes used by the Optimum Health
Institute==where people go when they have been given up everywhere else, 
usually. I won't say everyone would like to eat these things, but----
 Optimum Health Institute of SanDieago Optimal Living Recipes You can
order it from there:  OHI, 6970 Central Av., Lemon Grove, CA 91945 
619-464-3346

Dan Hook wrote:

       Someone on another list was looking for info on raw food. 
      Do you have a book or web page to recommend.  I include
      recipes in my CSA newletter, I don't mind including
      non-recipes.  Beth

            -----Original Message-----
            From: Bargyla Rateaver <[email-masked]>
            To: Paul Schmitmeyer <[email-masked]>
            Cc: Sanet <[email-masked]>
            Date: Tuesday, August 24, 1999 1:36 AM
            Subject: Re: Good For You Cooking Recipes That
            are GOOD !!!What is really needed is not a
            COOKING food book, but a book of really good,
            interesting, different, satisfying book of how to
            prepare RAW food.  Half the nation of US is dying
            of cancer. It is time for people to forget
            cooking and learn to enjoy raw food.
                I think it is so shocking--when I was a
            child, someone with cancer was so rare, and we
            all would worry if it was catching. Now, EVERY
            OTHER PERSON YOU KNOW WILL DIE OF CANCER.