Subject: Culinary Parts Unltd. (appliance replacement parts)

From: [email-masked] (Anita Epler)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 21:55:28 GMT

I know this is something of a repost, but I received mail from an out-of-US
reader who asked me to post the non-800 (international) number for Culinary
Parts Unlimited. I figured it was worth posting, since my system keeps
telling me his address is invalid, and there might be others in the same
situation.

- A

*******

Culinary Parts Unlimited

800-543-7549 US only
510-676-1300 local/international
510-676-0540 fax for orders only

replacement parts for all major 
small appliance manufacturers

-- 
And love is a thing that can never go wrong...and I am Marie of Rumania! 
                                                          - Dorothy Parker

Anita Epler * Apple Computer Inc. * Imaging Software QA * [email-masked]