Subject: Hydrohollow therapy

From: [email-masked] (Martin Adamson)
Date: 10 Oct 1994 09:13:32 -0500

HYDROHOLLOW THERAPY - A NEW THERAPY FOR THE NEW AGE

Are you tired of life's complexities?  Are you stressed out by the modern 
world?  Are you looking for answers for the meaning of life?  Are you 
seeking to rediscover your mystic oneness?  Then try Hydrohollow Therapy 
- brought to you by the enlightened sanyassin of APTE.

What is it?

HydroHollow therapy is a mystic belief that really does satisfy  your
spiritual strivings, your intellectual hunger and your physical needs. We
at APTE have,like yourself, been engaged in a long and arduous quest after
truth, and now that we have found the wisdom of the ancients we are able
to reveal the glories of our human and planetary destiny to a wider
audience.

What does it involve?

We at APTE are determined to break down the artificial reductionist divide
between mind and body.  Our intensive program of spiritual study is
combined with physical work in a holisitic unity which will at last allow
you to reach true oneness.  You will progressively study the sacred
documents of our beliefs, starting with The Creed, progressing on to the
APTEFAQ, and then, when you have attained a true nirvana of
enlightenment, you will be able to comprehend the full beauty of The Plan.
As you meditate on the deep meaning of our sacred symbol, the Black
Sphere, you too will come to appreciate why it must be so.  Our specially
trained teams of therapists will guide and direct your physical and mental
strivings.   You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are
contributing a vital part to the full realisation of Earth's planetary
destiny.  Only once we have completed the great work of The Plan will
humanity  be able to take its rightful place amongst the other races of 
the galaxy. 

What will we eat?

A simple but nutritious and tasty diet.  APTE beliefs that eating and 
drinking provides nutrition and sustenance for both mind and body, so the  
very act of eating our specially prepared meals will contribute towards 
your understanding of who you really are and what you are doing.

Will we solve the ultimate questions of life and death?

Other therapies like past life regression by hypnosis have held out the
fradulent hope of learning to lose the fear of death.  Only by following
APTE and Hydrohollow therapy will you learn why death marks life's
culmination.  In fact, Hydrohollow therapy will make death seem so
attractive that you will long for it!

Is there anything beyond Hydrohollow therapy?

Yes, if Hydrohollow therapy doesn't work for you then we can offer you
other forms of therapy.  We at APTE are always working on new and
innovative techniques.  One involves working with one of the most ancient
and natural substances known to man, a substance that the spiritually
adept of the Indian subcontinent have been using for thousands of years.
The other involves manipulating an element so rare, so valuable and so
imbued with mystic power that very few people in the world have even seen
it, let alone touched or tasted it.

Who else will be taking Hydrohollow therapy?

A lot of people very much like yourself.  In fact, you will be studying
alongside a great many of the world's most important intellectual and
political leaders and other celebrities.  You will be able to exchange
fascinating spiritual insights with leading biologists and ecologists. 
You will be able to argue your views with those deemed unorthodox and
heretical.  You will be in close contact, for example, with a group of
people with strong interests in metallic surfaces for satellite bodies.

Hydrohollow therapy sounds great!  Where do I sign up?

Relax.  We at APTE have been taking a keen interest in the new age 
movement for several years now, and so there is a good chance that many of 
you will already be on our database.  If by some mischance you are not yet 
included, let us know, and we shall add your names to The List.  When the 
time is ripe, your spiritual gurus at APTE will lead you to your glorious 
destiny.

Martin