Subject: OxyTherapies Mailing List

From: [email-masked] (Amadis)
Date: 9 Oct 1994 22:29:00 -0400

OxyTherapies is an InterNet Mailing List dedicated to exploring
oxygen/ozone and its related therapies as both prophylaxis 
(prevention) and treatment of immune disease, and to promoting 
general well-being and good health.  This is a moderated forum 
with a clear bias in favour of the use of oxygen therapies; those 
who are not open to such therapies should not subscribe to this 
forum.

The OxyTherapies Mailing List is for information sharing;  thus, 
it constitutes neither medical nor legal advice.

To subscribe to this mailing list, a request should be sent to:
[email-masked]   The body of your message must 
contain one of the three words: SUBSCRIBE, JOIN or ADD.  To 
unsubscribe, use UNSUBSCRIBE, DELETE or REMOVE.

To send messages to others that are apart of the mailing list, 
address the message to [email-masked]

To get a specific OxyFile, send a request to [email-masked] 
and on the first line of your message, input GET FILENAME.EXT or 
to get a list of all OxyFiles available, input GET OXYLIST.TXT

The goals of the OxyTherapies Mailing List are as follows.

 1.   to maintain an electronic forum which provides
      reliable/accurate information on all forms of oxygen/ozone
      therapies
 2.   to maintain an on-line library/archive of files and to make
      same available through FTP (File transfer Protocol)
 3.   to establish and maintain a database of persons, products 
      and events having to do with oxygen/ozone therapies
 4.   to conduct research using the on-line forum as a study 
      base, and to advocate for the establishment of a clinical 
      trial, and to fundraise where needed
 5.   to establish and maintain, if a need is identified, a 
      limited voice response information service

The moderator of this forum is MrOxy.