Subject: "Practical Nutrition+" March Issue Available

From: [email-masked] (Dennis Denlinger)
Date: 4 Mar 1995 21:29:27 GMT

The March Issue of the free "Practical Nutrition+" newsletter is 
available via FTP at etext.archive.umich.edu in 
/pub/Zines/PracticalNutrition directory. This file needs to be 
uncompressed. Read the directions in the root directory.

For a free e-mail subscription send e-mail with your smail mail address 
to: denlingr.ix.netcom. Indicate if you want back issues. Your address 
will Not be handed out to others. Sometimes I will send you additional 
information on products.

"Practical Nutrition+" is geared to the average layman who wants to 
improve his/her nutrition. We deal in basics and how people apply them 
to daily life. Sometimes products are discussed. Sometimes related areas 
such as other body systems, food preparation, gardening, etc. are 
discussed. Reader input is welcome. Submittal of articles by readers is 
welcome. Your letters will be answered, so please write. Sometimes I 
will have products which I find very useful which I will inform you of 
by e-mail or by snail mail. 

Regards,

Dennis