Subject: Message for BARRY (BE) HUNTER ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked] (Joe Toth)
Date: 1 Mar 1995 18:32:14 GMT

Barry,

My response to you bounced back, so I put it out here for you.

Barry,

Thanks for the information. From the myriad responses I've received,
It turns out that non-organic citric acid is mass-produced by
fermentation (of molasses, I think) and one of the ingredients for
that process happens to be yeast. I started a discussion group that
your wife might be interested in. The topic of the group has to do
with food allergies, environmental allergies, etc. and a promising new
treatment known as EPD that some of the group members (including me)
are undergoing. I'm currently developing a freq. asked questions (FAQ)
for the group, but it is not done yet; and it will grow. If she is
interested, have her send 'subscribe' in the Subject: header to the
following address:

[email-masked]

thanks,

joe

----------------------------
Jozsef A. Toth
University of Pittsburgh
600 Epsilon Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238, U.S.A.
(Voice) 412-624-6413
(FAX)   412-624-6436
INTERNET: [email-masked]